LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Domme on the Bus

So I decided while I was working hard on bringing the sequel of The Taboo Word - that I would write a pretty short story in the meantime. I'm not exactly sure how long this story will be, probably only a few more parts (but who knows) and I probably won't have a consistent posting of it, since it is a side project. It was fun to write and I hope you all enjoy it! :)

The moment she sat on the bus, she felt a sense of relaxation and relief overcome her. It had been a long eight-hour shift at the restaurant, and her feet were killing her. She didn’t have any chance to sit down and catch her breath as they were short staffed, so she had to take over another waitress' table – and while she earned decent money for the day, she was just ready to crawl into bed and sleep. She leaned back some and closed her eyes. It was about a thirty-minute bus ride to her stop. She could easily afford a car if she wanted to, but didn’t mind taking the bus; it was peaceful, and most people left her alone as it was. They were caught up in their own daily lives to worry about anyone else. She shrugged her shoulders, trying to get comfortable.

She didn’t even pay much attention to the man that got on the bus and sat next to her (it was pretty crowded already), but she did glance at him. He was younger than she, perhaps about nineteen or twenty – when she was pushing a little over thirty. She smirked as she leaned back and crossed her legs, her skirt pulled up just slightly to reveal her smooth legs. 

She wasn’t going to deny the fact she enjoyed toying with younger men. At her work, she was docile and sweet to all the customers and everyone else. She was a hard worker, and everyone would say they never heard her raise her voice – and that was true. But, that was because they weren’t the type of people she cared to have any control over. What was the fun in that? The young boy next to her though was more her cup of tea. 

She couldn’t help but chuckle a bit, wondering what others would think if they knew what went through her mind in the middle of the night. It was as if she was living two separate lives – and the one she had to live during the daylight around friend and family – was almost exhausting to her. When people talked about dating, she would have to play dumb or pretend to make up a guy she went on a few dates with. They could never know that she liked to pick up young boys and mess around with them. Of course, they were always of legal age, but she didn’t find guys her age or older attractive. She liked the ones who seemed more innocent – virgins were even better in her book. 

Even when she was in her younger teens, she would only date those who were a bit younger than her. The older she got, the more the age gap began to grow, and the more fascinated she became with the BDSM scene. The vanilla life was too boring and dull for her, sometimes she wished she could quit her job and become a pro domme – but she felt that it was better to have her own personal sub rather than just random ones (who would also at times be older than her) to do her bidding. 

The young man next to her was wearing a hoodie, and large pants, seemingly larger than they should be, and she couldn’t help but be curious about what he was hiding inside those pants of his. He had headphones in and was looking through his phone, and she frowned when she realized it would probably take a bit to get his attention. She wasn’t dressed that well anyway – wearing a stupid uniform and probably looked awful after working a long shift – but she was confident in her abilities. 

She couldn’t help but pay attention to what he was doing on his phone. Going from Facebook, Snapchat, and texting a few people; seemingly normal things for a boy of his age. He was wearing a backpack so she couldn’t help but wonder if he was on his way back from college. How sweet and how innocent, her imagination was starting to take over, and part of her wanted to pull him across her knees now and spank him for ignoring her.

Her phone rang, perfect timing.

“Hello?”

It was a coworker and close friend from work.

“Oh, hey there Mindy!” She spoke louder than she usually would on purpose, hoping it would get the attention of those around her.  “I hope you’re feeling better.”

“No, it was okay. I understand. It was crazy, but I made some good money out of it – but you owe me though!”

She turned her eyes and noticed the boy looking at her, good; she made sure her voice sounded smooth and elegant. 

“Yes, yes, we will go out for drinks, but don’t let me get drunk again! You never know what I will do then!” She said with a laugh. “Okay, alright, I’m almost home anyway. Have a good one.” 

She hung up the phone and turned her eyes over to him, their eyes met, and she gave him a seductive smile, and turned away, wanting him to beg for more. She was enjoying this far too much, the chase was almost better than the actual catch (almost, is the key word, because that was always fun also). It would be nice if she could find a playmate for an extended period, but most of them got too scared, or they much rather are in traditional relationships. Which was sad, she had a few of them were she thought they would be good little subs for her – but she turned out to be wrong.
She sighed; she enjoyed having a good time, but it would be nice to be able to keep a sub for a more extended period than just a few weeks or a few months.  She could sense that the young man’s eyes were peering over to her more often. In response, she leaned a bit closer to him, but laid her head down and closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep. After a few minutes passed, she peered her eyes open and realized he was texting someone.

Dude, there is this hot woman next to me.

Hahaha, you always liked older woman. Get her number!

I can’t do that!

She couldn’t help but let out a smile when she saw his text messages. So she was in luck! Not only did he think she was hot, but he was into an older woman as well. That was a nice little bonus. Most of the men she picked up were more into girls their age or even a little bit younger.  This made her even more interested. 

He then bent down to get something from his backpack. It was then when her interest sparked tenfold. She noticed a white band peeking underneath his pants. She licked her lips as he sat back up, holding a bottle of water, unaware of what she just witnessed.

She was not dumb, and it was apparent now to her that he was wearing a diaper. Did he wear it for fun or was he incontinent? She herself didn’t do the whole diaper thing on a regular basis, but it wasn’t as if it didn’t interest her. She made a few of her subs wear and wet for her, and that was always really hot. As a dome, she was always interested in trying new things, push things further, otherwise how else will you know what you are into? She bit her lip and pressed her legs together, feeling herself growing more excited as she thought about all the things she wanted to do with this poor, innocent boy…but maybe he wasn’t that innocent after all? Either way, she wanted to find out.

The bus started to get fuller, and soon people were standing all around, which she didn’t like very well, but there wasn't much she could do about it. Her stop was also about 10 minutes or so away, which was a bummer. She wondered if she would see him on the bus again? Or if she would even have to wait that long?

A few minutes later she noticed that he was getting uncomfortable in his seat, shifting around as if he was trying to get comfortable. He seemed perfectly fine a little bit ago? 

A light bulb went off. She probably could bet a million dollars he had just wet his diaper – perhaps to the point where it was going to leak! She licked her lips, thinking of laying him right down there and changing him where everyone could see! How amazing and delicious his face would look.

She was not one to hold herself back, so she scooted closer to him, pressing her thigh against his, but not looking at him, pretending to make room for the person that was sitting next to her. 
Her stop was now about 8 minutes away, and she couldn’t contain herself any longer. She could feel her underwear getting soaked (perhaps just as soaked as his diaper) thinking about everything. She couldn’t let this rare catch go that easily.

She saw that his cheeks were a bit red, which was adorable, she wondered how easy it was to make him blush, to make him beg, to make him please her. 

Bringing herself closer to him, her lips were close to his ear, breathing deeply into it. She smiled as she thought about what his face was going to look like after she spoke.

“Does someone need a change?”

To be continued... 

• Like 10

I'm so happy you all are enjoying the story! I'm going to work on the 2nd part today - I'm going to TRY to finish it, but if i don't - I promise it will be up tomorrow :) 

Part 2

Oh, how she wished she could see the look on his face and knew what was running through his head when she whispered those words in his ear. The only inkling she had to what he was thinking was the bright redness of his cheeks and his ears. She smiled as she licked her lips, pressing herself even closer to him. She didn’t want to scare him off. She wanted him to know that she was totally into it. He turned his head slowly and looked at her, his face was bright red, but she could tell he was trying to keep his composure.

“E-excuse me?” He whispered, almost as if he was secretly hoping that she said something else – as if. She couldn’t help but think how cute he looked and felt herself grow even more excited to think how red she could make him later on.

She could repeat herself, but she felt like toying with him for a bit.

“Change…can you break some change for me?” She asked as she quickly reached into her purse and pulled out a $20 bill. “I could use some ones.” Of course, that was a lie, she was a waitress, after all, and she had plenty of ones.

He let out a deep sigh. But, was it from relief or disappointment? She wished she knew….but she would find out sooner or later.

“Yeah, I think I do.” He bent back down (giving her another peak of his diaper poking out from his pants) and pulled out his wallet from his backpack, giving her a ten, two fives and five ones.

“Oh thank you, you totally saved me there!” She said with a warm and welcoming smile.

“No – no problem, ma’am.”

She shifted her weight when he heard his polite tone. She pressed her legs together as she motioned her head towards his backpack. “Coming home from school?”

“Uh yeah,” he said, but then quickly added. “College! I’m nineteen.”

“Oh my, so young.” She said with a shake of her head.

“So are you, ma’am, you must be young. Early twenties, I bet.”

She gave him a broad smile, of course, he was lying. It wasn’t as if she didn’t look good, but she knew she looked closer to her age – but that is the way she liked it.

“You’re such a sweetheart. I’m afraid that next month I’ll be 33 years old. I’m almost old enough to be your mother.”

“My m-mother?! No way!” He quickly defended those words, and she chuckled. He made it seem like it was an insult to be called that, but for her, it couldn’t be further from the truth.

“What is your name?”

“My name is Daniel.”

“Nice to meet you Daniel, my name is Anabelle.”

“Anabelle. That’s a really pretty name.” He said with a smile. He was just too adorable! It honestly took everything she had not to snatch him right then and there. She wanted to toy around with him a bit more before she teased him, enjoying pressing his buttons and watching him squirm as he tried to figure her out.

What she just a nice woman making conversation on the bus? Or was she trying to hit on him? She could tell he was trying to work it out, but it wasn’t something she was going to let him figure out easily.

She leaned back in her seat. Even she was getting impatient; her stop was only a few minutes away now. She could stay on the bus for a little longer but honestly wanted to snatch him along with her. She sighed. She could go on for hours, which she has done before, make them keep guessing – toying with them until she finally took what she wanted.

Of course, they enjoyed it as well.

She turned her attention back to him, pressing herself closer to him. She wished she could feel how wet his diaper was under his pants. Was he wearing all day at school? Oh my! If it hadn’t leaked by now, it would be a miracle. But, he could have put it on before the bus ride home, probably believing that he would be safe from being found out. Poor little him, he had no idea.

She took her hand and gently pressed it against his thigh, but not high enough to touch his diaper.

“Oops sorry,” she said as she pulled back just a little bit. His face instantly turned red as he shifted in his seat.

“Sadly my stop is right after this one.” She said as the bus started to come to a stop, thankfully it was a popular spot so a lot of people were coming on and off the bus so that they would be there for a few minutes.

“Oh. I still have a few blocks to go.”

“Will you be able to last that long though?” She asked him, giving him a sly smile.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Oh, you’re so silly,” she laughed as she leaned in closer, “aren’t you worried about leaking?”

“L-leaking.” His expression was of pure embarrassment, and it was wonderful! Within an instant, he froze up his face a bright shade of red. She almost felt bad for him, but she knew it would only last a second and everything would be well once he realized what was going to happen. She would never do anything that someone didn’t want, she liked to toy with people, but she never pushed them to do something that made them uncomfortable (and they didn’t enjoy it). Otherwise, what would be the fun in that?

“Yes, of course! It’s very obvious that you are wearing a diaper.” She spoke this in a low voice so that no one would hear. However, he quickly darted his eyes around the bus, as if people were going to jump up and start laughing at him. This made her feel a bit bad, so she rested her hand upon his thigh.

“It’s okay,” she hushed, giving his thigh a squeeze, “I’m pretty sure I’m the only person to have the luxury of spotting it. Have you been wearing it since this morning?”

He could only nod his head, unable to look at her. He seemed so little in that instance. She wanted to take him on her lap and console him (and teases and humiliate of course).

“Oh, you poor thing.” She said as she ran her fingers up a little more, “and I bet you don’t have anyone to take care of that for you, do you?”

“N-o, of course not…n-no one knows…” he could hardly form a sentence, but she could feel his tension start to loosen up a bit.

“It must not be easy to change them yourselves,” she could feel the bus start to move again, quite perfect timing actually, “you know…my stop is right next door. If you would like, I could help you out.”

He gave her a questioning look.

“H-how…I…I mean…w-w-why?” His stuttering voice just added to his cuteness.

“To change you of course,” she whispered in his ear, “that is if you want me too. I understand if you wouldn’t want someone like me to help. But, if you do, I can promise you – you’ll enjoy it very much.”

He didn’t respond right away, he turned his head and looked at her, giving her a look she had seen so many times before. She could imagine him wondering if he was dreaming, if she was serious, if she was going to kidnap him and kill him (what fun would that be?), or if she was pulling his leg. She wanted to know that she was dead serious.

She took her hand and ran it along the edges of his pants, to the point where she could feel the top of the diaper sticking out; she pulled at it gently as she licked his ear slightly.

The bus came to a stop.

“I promise I will take good care you,” she whispered as she got up and pretended to turn around, but just like she predicted, he grabbed hold of her hand.

“Yes?” She asked as she turned around, giving him another smile.

“Are you serious?” He asked her, his voice more sturdy then it has been before. She nodded her head, squeezing his hand. She wanted him to trust her, wanted him to know that she was serious and sincere with her words. He piqued her interest, and it has been a long time since someone has done that.

Of course, what are the chances you’re going to sit next to someone who was wearing a diaper? Well…at least someone who shouldn’t be wearing a diaper so-to-speak.

“Come on,” she whispered as she pulled him along, pausing just enough so he could quickly grab his bag, and left the bus, together.

Now the fun was really going to start…

to be continued...

• Like 6
9 hours ago, dondd said:

Loving the story!

Where were you the last time I needed change for a $20.  A ten, two fives, and five ones?  What a deal!

Let's pretend that was intentional on my part and accidentally on the characters parts ;) haha

Glad everyone has liked it so far! 

• Like 1

Here is the latest part! <3 

“That is my apartment building,” she said as she pointed to a tall building a few blocks away from where they got off the bus. It wasn’t the fanciest of buildings, but the rent was cheap, and the rooms weren’t half-bad. Though she was saving up to move out one of these days, first she was trying to work her way up in the restaurant. She had been there for a few years, and the managers love her, she was technically in a supervising position – but there were talks about opening a new restaurant, and she would be the owner of the new one. This was an excellent opportunity for her; she would finally be able to afford her own place and live a comfortable life…and be able to provide all sorts of new toys for her playmates.

“Are you sure about this?” She asked, pausing as she turned to look at the little boy before her. Once those doors closed, she didn’t want to open them back up until she was completely satisfied in every sense of the word. If he were going to chicken out mid-way, she would rather not even play.

“I’m sure…but…” he took a deep breath, his eyes darting away from her, unable to hold her gaze for very long. “I should have you know that I’ve never done this before…”

“Never got off the bus with a stranger?”

“No! I mean, yes. But, I meant…any of this…”

Anabelle decided not to say anything until they were in a quiet area. Although she fantasized about all the fun things she could do in public, she knew better than to participate in them openly. As soon as they got into the building and in the elevator, she spoke as she pressed the number 5.

“Do you mean like someone changing your diaper or…” She crossed her arms and eyed him, waiting for him to answer her.

“Ummm…everything…” he mumbled under his breath and looked down, apparently ashamed of his virgin-status, but he had no idea how much it made her want to attack him right then and there.

“That’s so adorable.”

“You don’t have to tease me about it,” he mumbled under his breath, she put a finger under his chin and pulled up forcing him to look at her right in the eyes.

She pressed her lips against his.

The elevator door opened up, and she took a step out.

“You can either come and join me…or you can still leave. It is up to you.” She held out her hand to him, wanting to give him another chance to bail if he wanted too. This time he didn’t hesitate though and grabbed her hand walking out of the elevator doors.

“Hmm, I’m glad you didn’t leave.” She whispered as she held his hand as they made their way to her room.

It was an average apartment. If you walked into the doors, you would not suspect what was hidden under beds, in the closets, or locked drawers. It was a pretty small one bedroom apartment, but it did what it needed to do.

“Home sweet home,” Anabelle said as she put her stuff down as she turned over to Daniel. She wanted to make him feel comfortable. Just because she was a domme, didn’t mean she didn’t care about her toys.

“Do you want something to drink?” She asked as she opened the fridge.

“Yeah, I’ll have some water.” He said nervously as he looked around, almost as if he was half-expecting to walk into some dungeon.  It was pretty adorable.

She threw him a bottle of water as she told him to place his backpack on the chair and to sit on the couch and that they needed to talk before they got down to business.

“I know this is your first time,” Anabelle said as she sat down across from him, sitting with her legs slightly apart, so he could get a good look at her nice black pair of panties, “but I need to know that you’re 100% okay with anything that I do. I will not do anything to hurt you or give you pain. I’m more into degrading and humiliation. Of course, I don’t want you to think you can’t even walk out this door right now if you wanted too. But, I will be disappointed. So I perhaps a safe word would be the best for you right now, which I believe should be pineapple for this session. Is everything sounding okay for you?”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said, it was obvious he could see her panties, but was trying to hide the fact that he was looking. She smirked as she leaned forward a bit.

“From this moment on though, I want you to call me mommy. If you call me anything else, you will be punished.”

His whole face turned a bright red when she said those words, and he nodded his head.

“Say it.” She demanded of him.

“Yes….m-mommy.” He gulped as she leaned back, feeling satisfied.

“Alright, finish your water, and then we will get started.” She smiled as she took a sip of her water. He shifted his weight as he nodded his head and started drinking. She was curious to see how wet he was, but before they had any type of fun, she wanted to make sure that his bladder was nice and full.

It didn’t take long before it was empty.

“Good boy!” She said as she clapped her hands. She stood up from where she was sitting and walked over to him. She took the bottle from his hands and placed it on the coffee table, and sitting next to him, putting her hands upon his thigh as she did so.

“Now I think it’s time to see what mommy is working with.” He didn’t protest as she began to unbutton his pants slowly, pulling them down, revealing a thick white diaper underneath. She licked her lips as she pressed her hands against his crotch (it was also pretty obvious he was excited, which she was happy about), but it was also very wet.

“Oh my, you’re very wet!” She giggled as she looked back up at him, his face was as red as a tomato, and it was positively cute, almost too cute actually. She wanted to eat him up right then and there. 

“Yes….I’ve been wearing it for a while…”

“Do you often wear to school?” She asked him, pressing her hand harder against his crotch, and pressing herself closer to him.

“S-sometimes…” he mumbled under his breath, unable to look at her directly. She wanted to take things slow with him, not only because the buildup of torture was something she absolutely loved, but also because she knew and understood his position.

“That’s nice,” she whispered in his ear as she began to kiss him once again, deciding that a standard vanilla-like action as this would be the safest route to go for right now. She had to admit, his tender lips were sweet, and he was a good kisser. She kept rubbing and pressing her hand against his wet diaper. She knew that if he wet it one more time (even slightly), he was going to leak.

She could, of course, change him now, and put him in another diaper, she figured he had another one in his bag, but she had a few of them hidden away as well.

“I don’t want you leaking on my couch,” she whispered in his ear and could feel the heat from his face, “otherwise you would be in a lot of trouble.”

“I don’t want that….” he shifted his weight as if he was battling himself to be more confident. But, she didn’t want him to be more confident, she loved the adorable and shyness. “Mommy.”

“Good boy,” she replied with a smile, “I’m assuming you have another diaper in your bag?”

He nodded his head, which caused her to smile, not that she was worried if he didn’t, but it was a cute thought that he was prepared to have his diaper changed (though of course, she was positive he thought he would have to do it himself).

“Let’s get you out of this wet diaper then.” She said as she pulled off the rest of his pants, leaving him in nothing but a shirt and his soggy diaper. She licked her lips, pressing her thighs together even more now. She knew her panties were dripping wet, but she kept her composure, making sure he didn’t realize how much all of this was turning her on.

“Come to my bedroom, dear and let’s take care of that wet diaper for you.” She held out her hand for him, once again. She then led him to her bedroom that held a queen size bed, a bookcase filled with books, a dresser, and a TV. She also had a good size walk-in closet where she kept most of her toys.

“Lay on the bed, and I’ll go fetch all the supplies.” She gave him a smirk as she watched as he carefully laid down on the bed, his cheeks bright red, as she left him there and made his way to his backpack – all he had in it (besides regular school supplies) was a diaper and some wipes. That was fine enough for her; she had her own toys she could easily use on him. She made her way to a small dresser in the corner, unlocking it with a key; she fished around it until she found what she was looking for, then made her way back into the bedroom.

He peered up at her, as she walked in with the diaper (she was making sure to hide the other item from view). She set the diaper and the wipes down on the bed beside him. She licked her lips.

“Let’s hurry up and get you out of that wet diaper!” She said as she kneeled in-between his legs, feeling his wet diaper once again with her hand, feeling herself wiggle a bit and he moaned slightly.

“Before I get started though…” she whispered as she grabbed the item she was holding, leaning over him, “I have neighbors, and I like to keep my private business…well private. I’m sure a little boy like yourself can understand that can you?”

He nodded his head, her long dark hair brushing against his red cheeks.

“But, at the same time, since this is your first time. Mommy is going to make extra precautions that you remain nice and quiet as I change you, okay?”

“Yes, mommy.”

With that she showed him what she was holding, his face turned completely red.

It was a blue paci-gag. Perfect for any naughty little boy, she watched as he turned his face away from her, and she wiggled in pleasure as she plopped the paci in his mouth and strapped it around his head, keeping him silent.

“Don’t you look adorable!” She kissed his forehead as she began to slowly untapped his diapers. She made sure to take her time, going as slow as she could, watching his reactions and movements underneath her as she did so. When she was done, she pulled the diaper down, revealing just how soaked and how hard he was. She couldn’t help but giggle slightly when she noticed that he shaved completely bald.

“Oh, baby is even bald! Just like how a little boy should be!” She laughed as she took her fingers and pressed them against his dick, which caused him to wiggle even more.

She began to grab a few wipes and clean him up, making sure to tease him by being extra slow whenever she wiped his balls or his dick. She felt herself grow wetter and even more turned on with every wiggle that he made, knowing that he would be moaning super loud if it wasn’t for the paci gag that was forced into his mouth.

Once he was all cleaned, she lifted his bottom and slid the clean diaper underneath, it was a bit of work to get the diaper taped up with his dick pressed against it, but she didn’t struggle too much, and soon he was taped all nice.

She pressed herself on top of him, leaning into his ear and whispering.

“I’m sure your bladder is getting pretty full now, but I think we need to make sure it’s extra full. Mommy has a lot of fun plans for you before you get a happy ending.” With that she kissed his cheek, wondering what he was thinking at that moment.

After all, the fun was only beginning.

To be continued...

• Like 7