LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in Times Square

Oh yeah! It's certainly becoming less taboo, which is wonderful. The anchors of Fox News had a scavenger hunt for random items, and they found quite a few people wearing diapers and openly admitting it. I don't think I would ever go to a countdown event like that without being padded!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

so Jenny McCarthy follows my wife on twitter and every once in a while they chat. I wanted my wife to ask jenny about the diaper thing when she was chatting with some people live on tv. 

The wife told me she would not do it, i tried to beg her but no.

• 11 months later...

Well, around this time of year......diapers are almost mandatory in Times Square! Having been there myself, I know 2 facts:

1) it is Insanely cold there this time of year, so that alone will make you pee a LOT!

2) Times Square at New Years is very packed, and limited to no bathroom facilities.

So these 2 things alone are a good argument for going padded. My recomendations would be either a Better dry or Northshore mega max..... Both with boosters! And at least 1 change. You will be stuck there for a L*O*N*G time!!!! Also, limit your fluid intake will make things last longer. But, as per the occasion, lots of alcohol will be consumed, so I imagine there will be a LOT of soggy behinds when the ball finally drops at Midnight. Just hope everyone has a wonderful time!! :D

qwack

Considering once you enter Times Square thru security at noon and are in a pen ,you dont leave ,if you do there is no returning until after the ball drops .
There are no public toilets or porta potties as they are potential threats to public safety ,you are either wearing diapers or using your pants and some years it's raining or snowing and without wind chill can be below zero ,wetting your pants is more like a good way to meet FDNY than to eliminate waste .
Diaper ,dress warm , once bundled up put on formal moo moo ( a judge's robe ) gives you privacy to change diaper when standing inches from a stranger , enjoy!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 12/31/2019 at 9:54 AM, square_duck said:

But, as per the occasion, lots of alcohol will be consumed, so I imagine there will be a LOT of soggy behinds when the ball finally drops at Midnight. Just hope everyone has a wonderful time!! :D

And that a few new people discover the pleasure of being diapered and wetting themselves!

• 2 weeks later...

light bulb... I want to start a diaper changing service inside the secure area of time square, for the new years celebration. set up a little tent and offer diaper changes for say 30 bucks.. yes that would include the diaper.. Im gonna be a one rich baby...lol

Doo doo enterprizes LLC (little licensed corporation)

Your not charging enough for a value added service,if my local hospital can charge $12 for literaly Attends they buy in bulk for around .22 cents ,you could easily get anyone who has ever been extorted for a hospital diaper to pay much more for an ABU high cap .

Just now, Spanky said:

I've wondered how many go to Times Square,  diapered in a Depends,  thinking that it's going to last all day for them, LOL.

No ABDL's; that's furr shurr

Here is a puzzler. Why would I go diapered to see THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK?

1 hour ago, nappylover78 said:

Because you were younger than potty training age when it came out? ?

Nope: my birthday is visible in my profile and I would not be caught dead in a paper diaper

Nope: my birthday is visible in my profile and I would not be caught dead in a paper diaper
Revenge of the Sith, the futures version of Montezuma revenge ( Mexico ran out of water like India) in our climate crisis of 2033 human extinction starts in 2038 òn earth .