LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pictures here

dlsafrica

Question

How secure are pictures here? I took one picture that I am actually thinking of sharing, but nobody other than my ex knows about this side of me, so I don't want to risk it falling on eyes that might not understand.

7 answers to this question

Rule #1. Do not put up pictures in which you can be recognized or known

9 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

How secure are pictures here? I took one picture that I am actually thinking of sharing, but nobody other than my ex knows about this side of me, so I don't want to risk it falling on eyes that might not understand.

You can put pictures up of yourself without showing your face if that's ok for you. There are some that do that though, i wouldn't show my face in case i got recognized.

Thanks. I actually went to the store yesterday to get diapers, but as always, budget made it impossible  :( --  the photo is of me with a pacifier, which is the way I have slept for over a year now -- I'll post it sometime maybe -- I still wonder how secure it is, but will worry about that at a later stage

• Thanks 1

Pics in the gallery are a members-only feature, but as you well know anyone can join as a member here except those we've banned, and even that isn't a sure process. There's really no place online that's absolutely secure or even reasonably secure against those who dedicate themselves to finding the cracks and  getting in. If you can't risk the world seeing it, don't put it online or even store it in a device that will ever go online.

Bettypooh

• Like 2
On 12/31/2018 at 8:25 PM, Rachel1 said:

You can put pictures up of yourself without showing your face if that's ok for you. There are some that do that though, i wouldn't show my face in case i got recognized.

I do it all the time

large.gallery_27920_687_41360.jpg.ff7083

This is done by cropping the image before you upload and SUBMIT it

And its Album to show that it is done consistently

On 12/31/2018 at 11:06 AM, Little Christine said:

Rule #1. Do not put up pictures in which you can be recognized or known

There are over 20,000 members here, of which about 600 may be active. Do you know what lurks in the other 19,400+? Neither do I. Read some of the stories about how persons here have been targetted by scammers and lawyers for their exes

To my knowledge, I  am the only one who actually used the voting feature