LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Years Baby pvt Danny

Kaylaindiapers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James did like the cuddles as she smelt like coconuts and strawberries. He blushed embarrassed at how she talked baby talk to him.

"Baby's bees wappy ifs i's wens bees woodwind." he said hoping she'd understand that he was still wanting to be her boyfriend!

(Woodwind? I'm confused by that. Sorry. I haven't really used baby talk in role plays before)

I cuddle you more and looks at you and rubs your nose with my nose "mama woves her cutie pie. Oh yes she does. Yes she does" I say smiling at you.

(Either have I lol..  For know on I'll just type normal stuff and just say he said it in his best baby talk..)

James was trying to say he would be happy being her boyfriend again.

"I love you too babe let's forget this and go into the bedroom." he said in his best baby talk hoping he could say the right words to get his girl back not his  Mommy!

Looks at you and sighs " right. Lets try and talk to each other so we understand. First of all, don't call me babe. I'm not that kind of girl. Secondly, you are being punished whether you like it or not. Thirdly, enough if the big talk saying you want things to go back to normal because they won't if you keep asking me to!!!"

"You're not a man! You never have been!! Just a helpless little boy who needs some love and attention. I'm not going to bed with a silly little boy.  I need a man in my life!"

"I'm sorry I can be a man please give me another chance!" he begged of course he remembered to talk baby talk not wanting a spanking again! He knew it was pointless his mind began to run with all theses thoughts about getting a daddy! He figured I'll just threaten any guy that comes over here I'll set him straight I'm still a man he told himself.

"No I forbid you from going out and looking for another guy I'm man enough for you!" He yelled standing up mad and tired and determined to get things back to normal!

Looks at you and I shake my head.

"You're not a man. No man would wear diapers. You're just a helpless little baby who needs a mommy and daddy to take care of him. Don't even think about standing in my way of finding someone else. As far as I am concerned, our marriage is over, and you will remain as my baby boy, and I will start dating proper men who can be a good and proper husband for me and a good daddy to my gorgeous baby boy J"

*puts your locked pacifier in and mittens on your hands*

James doesn't know what to do! As she refuses to listen to him and he's getting madder by the minute as she keeps talking about a daddy for him.

"Wh--what no please I--I don--don't want to lose you!" he cried

He didn't know what to do or say as she pounced on him in a heartbeat warning him if he fought her she would spank him and post pictures of him in diapers on the internet. He reluctantly opened as she put the pacifier in hi mouth strapping it around his head so he couldn't spit it out next she took his hand putting gloves on them.

He looked desperately at her.

"I can't use my hands!" he cried holding them out to demonstrate it.

I look at you.

"That's correct baby boy, I need a real man in my life. one who will be able to fulfil my needs. And you've proved that you are not that guy. Maybe we should file for divorce? But I get everything and you continue being my baby boy"

"That's what the mittens are actually for, so you can't take your pacifier out"

James noticed she kept calling him baby or baby boy it was like that was his new name.

"No I don't want a divorce or to be your baby!" he said shaking his head and trying his best to talk to her but he was finding it hard with the pacifier in.

How am I going to eat or anything. He thought to himself looking at his hands.

I listen to you "You want to be mama's baby and you do want a divorce? You're such a good boy, letting mommy do what she wants, but you still won't be a big boy whatever you say. And mommy will be feeding you and taking care of you for the rest of your life"

James shook his head cause obviously she couldn't hear him talk with his pacifier in his mouth. He decided to point at it hoping she might remove it, so then he could talk. For now he just shook his head no. He couldn't help but look at her she was so hot, he wondered is this really what she wants!

Trish smiles at you and kisses you.

"You are such a good baby, if you keep being good, then you can have some more mama milk. But only if you are a good baby and don't take your pacifier out. I might let you have some big boy time"

James looks at his wife as she talks baby talk to him teasing him by showing her bra too him. Her talking about mommy's milk and big boy time was getting him excited!

"I'll be good mommy." he didn't mean to say it but it came out little did he know his fate was sealed he would be her baby.

I hear you talking like a big boy but I don't mind and I cuddle you "I know you will sweetheart. I know you too well. And I know you never mean to be bad. I just get frustrated sometimes"

Hugs you and smiles "I am sorry for being like this but you just frustrate me so much, and I have never felt that you appreciate me, and that sometimes you flirt with other girls. I have noticed this. But the diapers are so I regain control over you, and its also to make people think you're cute as a baby, and not as a man"

James enjoyed the closeness and what she said made sense. Damn she's so jealous and worried that she's gone to these extremes. He thought to himself.

"I understand hun and I'll do better I promise." he said feeling hopeful that his punishment might soon be over.

"Does that mean I'm your husband again and no more of this daddy talk?!"

I instantly stop hugging you and scoffs. 

"You think giving into my demands will make me reconsider this? Ohh no little boy. This is just the start of your five year programme. Believe me. I've got things lined up for you that will regress you into the little baby boy that you know that you truly are. And I've told your work and they have given me money and said that you are no longer an employee with them. And I've used some of that money to get you into a adult baby regression programme for naughty husbands who think it's okay to do what they want all day every day. It's an adult daycare for boys. So stop asking me if you can go back to normal because it's not happening. Any more naughty stuff and you'll get a spanking that'll make you unable to sit down for a month"