LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Years Baby pvt Danny

Kaylaindiapers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James looks at her confused, not knowing what she wants him to say as he now understands his new role and she don't seem to be changing her mind anytime soon!

"Yeth mommy baby won't woes to way."

He looks at her with puppy dog eyes for her to have some mercy on him!

"You are my baby and that's final, you asked to be my baby and now you're going to be my baby, because you know what will happen baby boy. Spankings are not something I like doing but if they are the only option, then that is what I will do"

James knew there was nothing he could do!

"Pwese mommy baby wus just pwaying!" he began crying knowing he was screwed and his life was going to be full of changes and not just diaper changes.

He looked at his mommy knowing how sexy she as she wouldn't have any problems finding a new guy.

Looks at you "well, you shouldn't have got caught, don't play games with me James, I know you've liked diapers for a long time. Are you broody? Was you wanting to have a baby? I know you love diapers, so you can now wear diapers"

Looks at you and glares at you "there's no need to be rude. You got yourself into this and now you're paying for it. You wanted diapers, I think you get the full baby treatment". 

James opens once she teases him with a pacifier running it along his lips, he knows she's made up her mind. He's no longer her husband but now her baby boy!

"I don't mommy." he said behind his pacifier until she started tickling him.

"No mommy don--don't n--no no!" he laughed kicking his feet looking just like a baby playing with his mommy!

I continue tickling you "babies don't tell mama what to do. mommy is in charge. you are my baby and I am your mommy, and that is final. now, unless you want this to turn into a spanking, then I suggest you stop misbehaving"

"How wongs wave you panned this?" he asked feeling real anger now like he was set up. He couldn't believe his hot wife was wanting to breastfeed him. Minute by minute second by second he was quickly finding out just how serious she was he truly was going to be her baby and he saw no way out of this!

Looks at you "Since I first discovered that stash of diapers. Did you not think I would find them, besides, you left one of your used diapers in the trash. I didn't think it was my nephews diaper as he wears pampers and I never throw his diapers in the trash"

James didn't know what to say!

"Baby hab wooes widea mommy." he said looking down not liking his punishment

Sure he wanted to wear diapers when he wanted to but not all the time like she wanted him too!  He damn sure didn't want spanking or to talk baby talk!