LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self Cleaning from Poopy Diapers

I’ve experimented with doing a number 2 with diapers in an AB role, not because I needed to, just because it is baby thing to do.  The experience didn’t bother me, I actually enjoyed it.  But the cleanup drives my adult side crazy!

Sorry if covered before (I’m sure it has been, couldn’t find), but what is the best method for self cleaning?  I use a disposable glove, baby wipes, and then a quick shower for the buttocks.  I’m sure there are better techniques.

Baby wipes, plenty of them, and a shower indeed. Not sure why the clean up should drive you crazy though. It’s your own poo, not? You’ve been wiping your own bottom for like most of your life, what’s the difference with a bit more poo?

To the pooping veterans.

I've had my baby fantasy and fetish since eight.  However, I've spent my whole life suppressing it and just playing with the fetish.  It wasn't till just a few years ago that I stumbled into AB/DL and realized that products available (I was searching for adult diapers for overnight sleeps to satisfy my little one urges).  So wetting for the first time was not that long ago and took quite an effort, but really enjoyable. 

So poopy diapers was the next experience.  The first time being not so enjoyable as my adult side chastised me for doing it in the first place.  Swore I would never do it again, and not long after, was doing the pooping routine once again.  It felt so infantile, and that was a good thing.  But cleaning has been the opportunity for my adult side to admonish me for being foolish.

Total diaper messing has been only about five times!  I'm definitely not DL and do not enjoy wearing diapers all the time.  I do love diapers because they are great in getting me into my AB space and pooping is just one of the activities to emerge me into a baby routine.  So I wouldn't be getting on my case because I'm a little disgusted with myself.  I'm not going to stop, just need more experience and getting used to it.  Pointers are always welcome.

Oh....I don't think anyone was getting on your case. And I certainly do understand that adult side whispering in your ear trying to shame your AB side. I think it's something we all deal with. Even though I consider myself to be strictly a DL, I heard that adult voice of shame and guilt when I was fifteen, and tried to suppress my diaper side for seven years. Obviously that didn't work, because here I am.

You could also use a bidet. If you don't know what it is, Google it. They are a separate device or toilet attachment that cleans your bottom with water jets. Bidets are quite popular in Europe and becoming increasing common in Asia. However, bidets have yet to become widespread in America and there is quite an interesting story as to why that is.

I don't mind cleaning up; it is obviously the logical conclusion from the pleasure of your first release in your diaper, to the warmth, bulge, and mess that is experienced if you don't change right away. To be sensitive to my wife, I change and clean myself in our basement, and then use air freshener to make sure no odor is lingering. I always sit down in my soiled diaper as I am now. The cleaning is quite simple: 1. use the non-soiled portion of the diaper to wipe as much of the mess as you can; 2. Baby wipes; 3. wash cloth with soap and water and just a little bit of bleach on the wash cloth for extra cleaning and odor prevention. That should be sufficient; a baby doesn't have a bath after every soiled diaper. 

On 12/31/2018 at 1:48 AM, Poobottom said:

Baby wipes, plenty of them, and a shower indeed. Not sure why the clean up should drive you crazy though. It’s your own poo, not? You’ve been wiping your own bottom for like most of your life, what’s the difference with a bit more poo?

On 12/31/2018 at 7:18 AM, PoopyDiaperDude said:

Gloves?  It's your own poop.  If ya get a little (or a lot) on your hands, way your hands when you are done.

Yeah, it's my own poop but when I wipe my butt after taking a crap in the toilet, I use toilet paper, not my hand!  Sure I wipe my butt but I don't get poop on my hand when doing it!  Cleaning up from a messy diaper can cause you to get poop on your hand!  Not fun I assure you and no matter how much you scrub your hands, for some it's still the idea you had poop on them and you may even believe you can still smell it on your hands.  I rarely poop my diaper but when I do and change, I'm careful when untaping my diaper to make sure the mess is contained inside and doesn't fall out.  I wipe off as much as I can with the back of the diaper as I remove it, then hop in the shower and use the detachable shower head to wash and power it off.  Then a soapy washcloth to clean the skin all over.  The smell and clean up is the pain, probably one reason more people don't mess their diapers or do it more often.  Yeah, it would be so much easier to just lay there and have someone change your messy diaper for you and clean you up before taping a fresh clean dry diaper on you.  Some people have someone willing to do that for them, others have to suffer through their own self clean up.

I hate pooping in my diapers , I tried it once and like others was scolded by my adult self during cleanup it did feel very babyish and naughty , that part I loved but the smell and cleanup was a whole lot more work than changing and cleaning up a real baby .

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Galaxie 66 said:

I hate pooping in my diapers , I tried it once and like others was scolded by my adult self during cleanup it did feel very babyish and naughty , that part I loved but the smell and cleanup was a whole lot more work than changing and cleaning up a real baby .

Exactly!  This is the “hump” poop beginners have to get past.  First time was the worst, the adult self totally disgusted and screaming “No more!”  Then later the little takes over and it is “just one more time “.  It does get better after a time as the adult side learns to accept and gets acclimated, but that first time was the pits.  Adult wise that is.  The little guiltily loved it.

When you become bowel incontinent, you will have no choice but to accept the fact that you are going to have to change a lot of your own poopy diapers. In the last 5 months since I became partially bladder and bowel incontinent, I have pooped myself more than ever. The cleanup really doesn't bother me because it needs to be done and only takes a few minutes from start to finish.

I haven't showed in a while after a messy diaper. I just use a bunch of wipes and clean up until it's all gone. If it gets on my hand or wrist, I just wipe it off. Then I use a air freshener thing to make my room smell nice. It's one of those heated things you turn on and the wax melts making it smell nice. They leak but that is why I have it on a saucer. To me this is just a normal routine of cleaning up after a messy diaper.