LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are your New Years Resolutions?

17 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Mine is simply to remain diapered 24/7 for the whole year and then forever. Hopefully by this time next year there will be real progress in my dual IC goals

Just be careful what you wish for.  If you've done your research and decided that dual IC is what you want, go for it.  Otherwise, you may want to reconsider.

My new years resolutions are to be more active in my creative pursuits and to give back to the community. 

In 2018 my goals were to be more social, go out to at least one social event each month, and I nailed that. It has really helped in overcoming my social anxiety. Another goal was to lose 30 lbs and I lost 20 gained back 5 so made it half way there. 

4 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Just be careful what you wish for.  If you've done your research and decided that dual IC is what you want, go for it.  Otherwise, you may want to reconsider.

Thanks for the wise words but I've given this a lot of thought and had a few false starts in the past but this time it does feel different. I'm at Day 96 so far

On 12/30/2018 at 5:48 PM, Little Christine said:

I have only kept one . It was one I made in the mid 1960's based on observations of such things: Not to make any New Year's resolutions. kept it for over  half a century. Why risk a winning streak?

I was introduced (fully) to the concept as a 9-y-o in a 3rd-grade classroom. No one but the most kiss-up 9-year-olds had a voice in what the resolutions were, but the pretense was that, once written in somebody's tablet-paper they were codified & would be enforced. "Enforcement," fortunately, seemed limited to tallying up the infractions & letting 3rd-grade-gossip supply the dread of consequences to come (which never came). But it persuaded me that "New Years Resolutions" were part of the world defined by those 3rd-graders whose voices were HEARD (accusation, however-slight, being sufficient for a GUILTY verdict). So I don't DO N Y Resolutions and I've kept that one successfully, myself. Best regards!

I want to go back to school, but that probably won't happen this year since when I get my CNA license I have to do that job full-time for a year. Otherwise I hope to prepare for it by programming in as many languages as I can before my contract ends and I can start school. So my resolution will probably be to spend lots of time programming on a daily basis.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 12:38 PM, Stroller said:

Never to wear big boy's underpants again.  And to get rid of them all before the end of 2019.  Actually I last wore them last July, but I've still got to get Mummy used to the idea I'll never wear them again before I can throw them all out for good.  And to stay in nappies all day every day.  Nights can come later...

1st of February and all the above is still on course.  What I didn't say originally was that I wanted to cut my drinking down a bit, and start the year off with a dry January.  I'm hardly a problem drinker, but I do tend to knock back a bit more wine than I ought.  Anyway, I didn't declare this up front because I wasn't sure I could get through the month without a drink - in fact I told nobody I was going to try until 1 January, not even Mummy.  I got through the month OK though, so Binkie's walk today is going to be via the pub so I can have a couple of pints to break my fast.  And I'm going to do my best to keep the drinking to weekends plus the odd pub lunch do walk every week or two.