LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are your New Years Resolutions?

Mine is to get a job and I think I need to grow up a bit:

I’m unemployed and have spent my entire adult life still living at home and lazing round doing sod all.

I didn’t care in my 20s, but at nearly 31 years old I think I need to move on from this phase really, I want a job, a car, an apartment and to do normal adulting stuff: of course still do ABDL stuff but balanced with adult stuff.

Also I want to start wearing diapers 24/7 but that's a less serious one.

I have only kept one . It was one I made in the mid 1960's based on observations of such things: Not to make any New Year's resolutions. kept it for over  half a century. Why risk a winning streak?

• Like 2

this year i have a few.

- improve oral hygiene (never been too good at remembering to brush)

- get my spending in order

- finish something! (i've got a bunch of house projects that are just lingering and dragging on and on, kinda tied in with my spending) 

- wear more diapers! :D 

- enjoy myself and have a good year 

• Like 1

I'm planning to exercise every single day, even if it's just some time on the exercise bike. I'm also gonna steal some ideas from diaperguy85, namely oral hygiene and spending less. One thing I don't really consider a resolution so much as an idea is to start reloading my ammo for the gun range to help save some money there. If anyone knows what all I would need to start doing that, can they PM me so as to not go off topic here?

Never to wear big boy's underpants again.  And to get rid of them all before the end of 2019.  Actually I last wore them last July, but I've still got to get Mummy used to the idea I'll never wear them again before I can throw them all out for good.  And to stay in nappies all day every day.  Nights can come later...

19 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I have only kept one . It was one I made in the mid 1960's based on observations of such things: Not to make any New Year's resolutions. kept it for over  half a century. Why risk a winning streak?

I usually don't make New Years' resolutions either, and for the same reasons. Having said that however, there is something I'd like and that is more diaper time in '19.

Mine are:

-To bring me and @mamabug much closer together

-To try to stay more physically active

-To keep improving on my music and writing

-To continue working on letting go of things that I can't control

• Like 1

To continually question the legitimacy of having the "New Year" start in January and to not make a New Year's Resolution. To the first point, for a student like me it makes far more sense for the new year to start in August or September, so it lines up with the start of the academic year. And yet, the arbitrary point along the Earth's orbit that has been selected to mark the start of a new revolution around the sun is at a time that falls in the middle of the academic year. However, at least on Earth everyone agrees on the length of a year because on Uranus if you are at the poles, one year is equal to one day, but if you are at the equator, a day is just 17 hours and a year is 84 Earth-years. Oddly enough, on Venus a day is longer than a year.

Back to school go I in 2019.   Part time student, working full time.  Not excited for it, but it's a career change that'll get me at least $10K more a year, and with my crummy salary, I could use that.  Also got plenty of outdoor plans for spring and summer working with a 1000 pound animal with an attitude problem.   But before that, I need to get in shape a little more so I can keep up with said critter.  Got some new stories to edit, and will eventually get some stuff up on Amazon/Kindle, but I've got more prep work to do first.  

Well, I can only think of one at this moment; to be more physically active. I know they say it is good for your mental health if you get some exercise. I am not too overweight but I am a little chunky. I have struggled mentally over this holiday season and there is something about the winter season that always triggers my depression. This coming year I am hoping to change all that! Also, I have made a goal with the encouragement of my psychiatrist, to try and meet someone and perhaps start dating. I am very timid when it comes to meeting new people, especially pretty women, and there is always the subject of my adult baby fetish that may be keeping me from trying to meet just anyone. Here’s to 2019!!!:drinks_wine:

Since you asked, I never make any New Year resolutions and never have.  Most people I know who do never follow through and personally, I think the idea is dumb.  If you need to change something in your life, why wait for the new year?  Change it when you notice there is a problem that needs attention.  It's like Dinah Shore on her old talk show.  She would always ask her guest what their philosophy of life was.  I HATED THAT!   It was so dumb in my opinion.  I just don't do new Year resolutions but for those who do, good for you.

I have a few resolutions so to speak, but my biggest one is to make a living off my blog/writing (which I know will happen so :p) I have a few more personal ones as well that I wish to complete this year. 

I guess mine would be college and a job. I’m looking into online classes, though I haven’t signed up for any yet. I’m also using Snagajob, though I haven’t applied for any yet. I plan to start applying soon, and a portion of my earnings will go into my savings.

I never make any New Year resolutions. I think If you feel the need to change something in your life there is no reason to wait for the new year. To my personal opinion if you wait for the new year rather than getting into it right away you are simply seeking an excuse to postpone it. For me that implies that your hart isn’t in it so chances of failure are massive. As for me being a life long diaper lover I won’t change a thing, I already wear 24/7 and have no desires to investigate anything else in that aria.