LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Year Resolution?

Anyone out here planning on going 24/7 with bowel Incontince? What have you done so far to ready yourself? Are you ready for this lifelong commitment? I’ve been over 5 years now without regrets. 

Hi Incond I think I started my new year's resolution in September and still have no plans to give up. I may be overly optimistic but I'd be delighted if by 1st January 2020 to have genuinely achieved both bladder and bowel incontinence. Can I ask have you been bowel IC for the 5 years or just wearing 24/7 for 5 years and the incontinence came later?

2 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Hi Incond I think I started my new year's resolution in September and still have no plans to give up. I may be overly optimistic but I'd be delighted if by 1st January 2020 to have genuinely achieved both bladder and bowel incontinence. Can I ask have you been bowel IC for the 5 years or just wearing 24/7 for 5 years and the incontinence came later?

Urinary incontinent for over 10 years now due to accident the decided to be bowel incontinent over 5 years ago. Now I’ve not control over either. Somehow I’ve been able to turn the trigger off on bowels and it just happens. I’ve never had any desire to reverse it. You are well on your way. Over time you’ll find that you’ll drop much more often in smaller quantities over a 24 hour period. (That’s what happened to me) and generally with timed changes there is always something there. But it’s easy to manage. Night time I use 1 highback covering with a bloomer style covering to insure no bed mess. The use of Nullo is necessary for odor. I’m sure you are now finding these things out by now

Hi thanks, for the reply. Yes I've been using Nullo for a couple of months now and it does actually seem to work, I was sceptical before I tried it and people noticing the smell was one of the main things delaying my decision to go 24/7 but at present at lest i'm still determined to do this.

In the beginning I constantly had to reassure myself that what I was doing was right. Then I learned when the feeling came I wouldn’t ever hesitate & I didn’t. No matter where or when. That just became easier & easier. Over time it just started happening on its own. 

I would be lying if I said I didn't still have some doubts almost every day but thankfully with the support of my partner, so far at least i'm carrying on even after one very bad rash, which was caused by my own stupidity of staying far too long in a very messy diaper. I'll try not to make that mistake again!

13 minutes ago, DaveeBEd said:

I would be lying if I said I didn't still have some doubts almost every day but thankfully with the support of my partner, so far at least i'm carrying on even after one very bad rash, which was caused by my own stupidity of staying far too long in a very messy diaper. I'll try not to make that mistake again!

I’ve never experienced doubt as I always knew it was the right thing to do. I’ve had only a few rashes many years ago due to poor management. Again all a learning process. Just keep telling yourself it’s ok and something you must do.  In time it becomes automatic. 

I made this resolution years ago, as I had alway loved wearing diapers since early childhood. 

At age 23 I started wearing diapers 24/7 and only wet them for the most part, this lasted for a couple years until I was caught in a messy diaper by my wife. 

It was due to her insistence I just wet and mess my diapers seeing how I was wearing diapers 24/7 anyhow, that I started messing in my diapers all the time. 

It took some getting used to but I enjoyed it so much that decided never to use a toilet again no matter what.