LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursery / Playroom Completion

gee baby

I am very jealous of all you.  My little sissy dreams would be answered if I could have a Disney Princess Nursery in pastel pink but unfortunately as a father that is one thing that I just cannot have.  Had my wife decided that she could not have accepted me wearing diapers and left me I definitely would have done this...maybe even making the whole house/apartment a playroom.

MarkSmith, if your wife is accepting you for who you are, count your blessings!  

Who knows, in the future, with bigger place, secured room may be reserved for a nursery.  But even if not, you still sound fortunate to me.

23 hours ago, gee baby said:

MarkSmith, if your wife is accepting you for who you are, count your blessings!  

Who knows, in the future, with bigger place, secured room may be reserved for a nursery.  But even if not, you still sound fortunate to me.

I definitely consider myself lucky that I my diapers are accepted by my wife.  

• 3 weeks later...

I love your nursery! ❤️ I also have a nursery set up in my house (Winnie the Pooh design). I sleep in the crib every night. Like you, I feel it's my house so I'll do what I want with it. I don't get many visitors but I've really given up caring about hiding me being a baby. I don't flaunt it but I really don't go crazy about hiding who I am anymore. 

• 1 month later...

I bought 3 inch balls to make playpen a ball pit.  It was 500 balls and it didn't cut it.  So I ordered 600 more, which was more like it.  The 1st pic I show here is 1,100 balls, but still, I wanted to swim in it.  So got another 600 balls for 1,700!  Haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure now it will be enough.  I took a pic of the guest bathroom tub holding the 1,700 3 inch balls.  My plumber replaced all my water pipes except for guest tub/shower (didn't want him cutting in my new kitchen back splash).  So he turned the water off and it became the ball storage tub.  Use the master shower!  

I wasn't sure how I would like the ball pit idea, but it really turned out to be a blast, especially when you can "submerge" in it!

2nd pitball.JPG

bathtub2.jpeg

That looks super terrific Gee Baby! I can imagine playing in there, till I pooped out (pun maybe intended), and falling asleep under all those balls. Enjoy! 

• 2 weeks later...

Last week I got the person who built my AB crib and changing table for this nursery to do a matching playpen.  He has never done one, but agreed to do a 6x6 foot playpen with the floor being the same as the top of the changing table.  The sides will be 48 inches (4 feet) instead of the 30 inches I have now, which means no stepping over the playpen which I can do now.  A door will be added that you have to crawl into the playpen.  I'm super psyched about it.  Don't know when it will be completed and I'm sure the shipping is going to cost a fortune, but it is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.  I'll post pics as soon as it is completed and I setup.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, gee baby said:

Last week I got the person who built my AB crib and changing table for this nursery to do a matching playpen.  He has never done one, but agreed to do a 6x6 foot playpen with the floor being the same as the top of the changing table.  The sides will be 48 inches (4 feet) instead of the 30 inches I have now, which means no stepping over the playpen which I can do now.  A door will be added that you have to crawl into the playpen.  I'm super psyched about it.  Don't know when it will be completed and I'm sure the shipping is going to cost a fortune, but it is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.  I'll post pics as soon as it is completed and I setup.

Sounds like a blast. Please do post photos, when possible. 

• 2 weeks later...

I too have a nursery.  The room is a bit smaller. Our next house will have a bigger room for me to make a bigger nursery. I love how yours has plenty of play space. The art work on the walls is just awesome. I would tell you,  you should be very proud of it, but I am sure you don't need to be told that.. awesome awesome job.. here is a picture of my current nursery.. Btw.. I was asked if my nursery could be used in a story book about an ab boy. I agreed to having it pictured in the book.. the only down side I see is, if I post pictures now. People might think I stole the pictures and I am claimed it to be mine.. Oh well jokes on them, they don't get to sleep in it..lol

20190306_200348_resized.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Wow, I am pretty impressed with everyone else’s nurseries!  They’re all wonderful places to be little!!!  Really makes a difference to declare a space in the house for the baby side.  The nursery pics look wonderful!  Thanks everyone for sharing!