LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too long for off the rack onesie...

Getting a little frustrated... all these cute snap-crotch onesies available from various websites and none of them are long enough in the body. From NRU, tykables, cuddlz and ABU to name a few... none of them are available in a suitable length. Cuddlz do have an extra long option, but only on their wynceyette onesies and It's only an extra 4". I've emailed a few people asking if theirs can be made longer, but no.

I can't be the only person over 6ft with a medium build (44inch chest) wanting to buy cute onesies. I know some of them will stretch, but with 39inch length in my body, I'd need most of the off the rack items to stretch a good 5inches or more. I reckon my "equipment" will end up very squished!

Maybe I should start a campaign for tall abdls. In the meantime, I guess I'll have to go custom made from somewhere like cosy n dry.

Anybody else have these kinda struggles?

1 hour ago, Frogboy said:

Getting a little frustrated... all these cute snap-crotch onesies available from various websites and none of them are long enough in the body. From NRU, tykables, cuddlz and ABU to name a few... none of them are available in a suitable length. Cuddlz do have an extra long option, but only on their wynceyette onesies and It's only an extra 4". I've emailed a few people asking if theirs can be made longer, but no.

I can't be the only person over 6ft with a medium build (44inch chest) wanting to buy cute onesies. I know some of them will stretch, but with 39inch length in my body, I'd need most of the off the rack items to stretch a good 5inches or more. I reckon my "equipment" will end up very squished!

Maybe I should start a campaign for tall abdls. In the meantime, I guess I'll have to go custom made from somewhere like cosy n dry.

Anybody else have these kinda struggles?

There is this guy on Etsy who will custom make you one.  For like $20 

1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

There is this guy on Etsy who will custom make you one.  For like $20 

Yeah, but then there's shipping to the UK and import duties, VAT (sales tax) etc. When you can get this sort of thing if you're a foot shorter than I am without any trouble in the UK...

https://www.cuddlz.com/cuddlz-colourful-dinosaur-pattern-stretch-cotton-short-onesie/

Can  someone send you a gift without there being a tax, or do you have to pay tax on gifts also?

What you do is,  purchase the onesie from the person on Etsy, then ship it to the person relaying it to you,  then they ship it to you, as a gift.

The seller on Etsy won't care as long as they get what they want.

You pay that person for the postage to ship it to you.

A few years ago,  I sent a sleeper to Canada the way I am speaking of ,  because the seller of the sleepers, wouldn't ship to Canada.

9 hours ago, beallucanb said:

Can  someone send you a gift without there being a tax, or do you have to pay tax on gifts also?

What you do is,  purchase the onesie from the person on Etsy, then ship it to the person relaying it to you,  then they ship it to you, as a gift.

The seller on Etsy won't care as long as they get what they want.

You pay that person for the postage to ship it to you.

A few years ago,  I sent a sleeper to Canada the way I am speaking of ,  because the seller of the sleepers, wouldn't ship to Canada.

Yeah I thought about this, but shipping is still very steep... by the time I've done all that, it will end up being  the same cost as getting one custom made over here. I'm just whinging because there's so many cute printed onesies that are available off the shelf for next day delivery, that look cuter and cost less than custom onesies and there's no way they'd fit me comfortably. Spitting my dummy out because im not getting my own way (and heres me trying to convince people I'm just DL, not AB).

Why not learn to sew (I know for most guys its a non starter of an Idea) onesie patterns look relatively easy to make and you could supllement your income makeing custom onesies in your area. I was toying with the idea my self at one point in time.

3 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Why not learn to sew...

I can and do (when my wife let's me use her sewing machine). But it's a lot of faff, getting the fabric, cutting it, sewing it, adding poppers etc etc. Meanwhile, people shorter than me can buy these ready made without any trouble (even the tall is too short...)

Product_Feaure_Image_DS_Patterned-1024x1

1 hour ago, fillemup said:

Try Babykins. They are from Canada. Their large size will most likely fit you.

Indeed they are and they probably will... but by the time I've paid shipping, VAT and import duty, I've paid 2-3 times the price of the cute onesies you can buy ready made for a short(er) person over here. I'm not after a solution. I've spent enough time on Google searching for one. The only solution to this would be if AB companies made their clothing in tall sizes too. I've emailed a few, none seem I interested in doing this. Just having a whinge is all.

1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

Looks to me like your only option is the DIY one. I have an idea....Take an undershirt you already have and sew the bottom part of a onesie to the shirt.

There's a few places that will make them, so I don't need to get too drastic about it. Cosy n dry will make them to my sizes for around £30. Cuddlz have an option for extra long on their fleece and wynceyette snap crotch onesies, but they're a bit warm in the summer months. I'm just a bit fed up because tykables, ABU and Dotty, to name a few, all make cotton onesies in very cute prints, but don't cater for tall people. Along with bonking my head on low beams in traditional pubs, it's just one of those facts of life that kinda sucks when you're a tall person. I supposed it's a relatively small price to pay for being able to get on rollercoasters a good couple of years before my school friends (albeit that was some years ago now) and I can comfortably see over the bonnet of the car when I'm driving (5ft 2" wife really struggles parking because she cant). I also can get stuff from the top shelves in the supermarket without trouble, often having to help out little old ladies who can't reach said items (obviously I take care not to flash nappy when stretching my arms up that far ? )

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok ok... I take it all back. It seems I've been taking the wrong measurement! Got myself a xxl "tall" ABU diapersuit and it fits! If anything, it was a little too long, which was great as cotton stuff tends to shrink a little on the first couple of washes. It now fits me perfect. I'm so happy.

The measurement for length I was going off was shoulder to the lowest point of nappy (also going off an extra long cuddlz onesie I bought that claimed to be 37inch long and was too short). Whilst this is the measurement for cosyndry onesie lengths, everywhere else does neck to nappy. So what I thought would be 4-6inches too short is actually the right length. Nappy firmly held in place! ?