LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just let it all out

“Sweetheart, I think it’s time for a bottle” Jessica cooed at the diaper clad boy on the floor. Watching her little one playing was always so adorable to her. While she wished she could just let him continue driving around with Hot Wheels, it had been a while since he had something to drink. If she let her baby get dehydrated, what kind of mommy would she be?

“But mommy, I don’t wanna stop playing” Logan replied, looking back at his mommy with puppy dogs eyes in full effect. He knew those rarely worked, but he had to try. He was having so much fun and didn’t want to stop to drink a stupid bottle.

“Don’t worry baby, once you are done with your bottle, you can come right back and play some more” she reassured him with the syrupy tone that mommies were known for. While Jessica was not going to take no for an answer, she didn’t want to be mean about it. Among her clients, she was known as the super nice mommy and didn’t want that to change.

“Ok” Logan dropped his head as he responded, defeated.

“Like I said baby boy, you can come back and play in a little bit. Mommy just wants to make sure you are staying healthy” she said as she walked over to him and ran her red fingernails through his blonde hair. “Time will fly by” she added as she took Logan’s hand and helped him to his feet.

Once the 19 year old was on his feet, he went on auto pilot and began walking towards the nursery door. The thick diaper between his legs slowed him a little as the padding interfered with his gait. Every time he paid to see his favorite mommy, however, he knew that diapers were non negotiable. He wanted to try training pants once, but a spanking changed his mind pretty quickly. Mommy Jessica wouldn’t even let him wear a thin diaper. It was an ABDL diaper with a stuffer at the minimum. He was currently sporting an ABU Space diaper with 2 stuffers and it gave Logan a noticeable waddle.

“Were you having fun playing Hot Wheels sweetie?” she asked, wanting to take his mind off the bottle he didn’t want.

“Yeah” Logan answered, perking up to tell her all about his adventures. “I took the car with the flames on the side and drove it into the jungle. Once he made it to the jungle, he met up with the yellow car. The guy in the yellow car had magic and made both the cars fly…” he told her a tale that lasted 5 more minutes of flying, fiery crashes, and death defying jumps.

While her little one was giving her a run down of his adventures in the nursery, Jessica had walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle from the fridge. Once the made it to the couch in the living room, Logan’s story was winding down. “Wow, that sounds awesome buddy” she cooed at him “you have quite the imagination” she punctuated the statement with a kiss on his cheek and a tickle on his bare tummy.

Logan had a very ticklish stomach. He continued to laugh as mommy laid him on her lap and placed the bottle in his mouth. Once the nipple touched his tongue, he began to steadily nurse. While he normally did fight his mommy when it came to bottle feedings, he did love the closeness that came with it. Plus, any time in mommy’s arms was time well spent in his book.

Once the bottle was half empty, Jessica gave the diapered boy in her arms a couple pats on his padded tushy. “You are being such a good boy by drinking your bottle honey” she whispered into his ear with the tone that brought most to their knees. She also had a huge smile on her face because she knew what was going to follow this specific bottle feeding.

Logan’s cheeks turned bright red after his mommy whispered into his ear. While he was definitely an ABDL, he never really liked being a baby. He normally played at around 4 or 5, but still wore diapers. When he spent time with Jessica, however, she had a way of bringing out his littlest tendencies. Bottles were used in place of sippy cups. He was always fed in a highchair. Rattles and baby blocks were left for him to play with. If everything wasn’t sized up for an adult, you would think a 1 year old lived her.

As the last drop of milk hit Logan’s tongue, a sly smile crossed Jessica’s lips. “Good baby! You drank your baba all dry” she cooed at him as she kissed him on the top of head followed up by some tummy tickles. Once her little one was all tickled out, she told him “Since you were a good boy and drank all your bottle, mommy has a secret to tell you.” Seeing the mix of confusion and excitement on Logan’s face, she revealed the secret. “Mommy put something special in your bottle little one. Something that will help you go poopy” Jessica didn’t break her smile while telling Logan.

Logan’s emotion went from excitement to nervous in a matter of seconds. Logan had never messed his diaper before. He never really had any interest in it before and, plus, the cleanup would be a nightmare. He did, however, feel safe with mommy and knew she knew best. She would never do anything that would hurt him or make him do anything that would break him out of his little space. “I have never went poopy in my diaper before mommy” he said, apprehensively.

“I know that sweetheart, but I think now is a good time. You would rather make a stinky with mommy here to clean it up then on your own, right buddy?” she asked him as she patted his padded tushy.

Logan figured that there was some logic in that. While he wasn’t looking forward to the mess he was about to make, mommy was. He wanted to make mommy happy as much as she wanted to make him happy. Plus, mommy cleaning him up afterwards would be better then having to do all the clean up by himself. “Ok mommy” he said, smiling up at her.

“Yay, I’m so happy! The medicine will not take effect for another hour or so. Mommy will go grab your cars and you can play in the living room until you need to use your dipey” she said as she moved him from her lap to the floor. After giving him a kiss on the top of his head, Jessica headed back up to the nursery to grab his toys. Not a minute later, she returned to the living room with his arms filled with toy cars, baby blocks, and a rattle. Jessica wanted to give her little one some choices. Once all the toys were laid out in front of the diaper clad boy, “Now, when you feel like you have to go poopy, I want you to tell me” she gave him a smile as she gave her demand.

Once Logan saw her walk into the kitchen, he got right back to where he left off before his feeding. He found the black cars with flames on the side: his favorite. “Alright Curtis, it’s time to fly” he told the car with a smile as he lifted it up into the air. He brought the car back down, only to use the rattle on the floor as a jump to propel him into the air again. “Good job Curt, hit those stupid baby toys” he told the pilot, a smirk on his face.

Logan named the pilot of his car/plane Curtis because of his big brother. He has always looked up to him, both literally and figuratively. His 25 year old brother was a pilot in the Air Force and Logan loved to talk about him to anyone who would listen.

As Jessica was washing the dishes, she heard what sounded like laser noises. Sticking her head out just far enough, she couldn’t help but smile at the sight. As her little one was pretending to make his toy car fly, he was crawling around the floor. All she could see was a tiny car and the fluffy white diaper taped around his waist. Seeing the little ones she cared for wearing diapers made her heart flutter. Nothing in the whole world was cuter than that.

After a half hour of blowing up enemy ships, doing jumps, and just having fun flying, Logan felt a pressure on his bladder. He was just glad it wasn’t his tummy...yet. Just as he felt his full bladder beg for release, he obliged as he soaked the padding between his legs. As the diaper began to swell, the little boy looked down at the diaper changing from white to a yellow hue. As an ABDL, watching his diaper change colors just help him sink further into little space. As his bladder finally emptied, he could feel his diaper had swollen quite a bit. Logan ran his fingers over the plastic backing of the infantile underwear and smiled.

Jessica snuck up behind the little boy just as he removed his hands. “Is everything ok baby? Mommy saw you stop playing and…” she stopped mid sentence when she saw the blush on his face mixed with the wetness showing through the front of his diaper. “Oh, mommy knows why you stopped. Someone made pee pees in his dipey” she cooed at him as she gave his soggy crotch a squeeze. “There is no need to be embarrassed baby. Mommy knows you like going potty in your dipey. Mommy thinks you are super cute in your saggy diapers too” she continued the syrupy voice as she ran her fingers up and down the warm padding.

Logan was feeling a mixture of humiliation and arousal. The way that Jessica’s fingernails moved from his soggy padding to the soft skin on his inner thigh made him want to scream! “Mommy, can you change me please?” Logan asked, hoping to make an excuse to get her touching him a little more.

“No sweetheart. You are gonna be making stinkies pretty soon and I don’t want to waste a clean diaper. Besides, It looks like a certain baby boy likes his wet diaper” Jessica responded to his question as she continued to rub the front of his padding. While she did like making her little one feel good, she had a rule of no sexual stuff under any circumstances. She slowly removed her hand from the soggy padding and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. “Mommy is gonna do some more cleaning in the kitchen. Remember to come and get me when you are ready to go poopy” she cooed as she tickled his tummy and walked back into the kitchen.

The next 45 minutes flew by for Logan. He went from flying cars to spelling words with the baby blocks. When mommy wasn’t looking, he even spelled some words that she would definitely not allow out of his mouth. Towards the end, he even picked up the rattle and shook it in front his face, although he found almost no excitement from it.

As the noise of the rattle echoed throughout the living room, he felt his tummy rumble. Almost immediately after that, he knew that he didn’t have much time until he made a mess in his padding. “Mommy, I’m gotta go poopy” Logan whined as he grabbed his stomach.

“I’m coming baby” Jessica said as she put down the rag she was using to clean the cupboards and hustled to the living room. When she saw the little boy holding onto his tummy, the women he called mommy knew that he was very close. “Stand up baby, mommy wants to get a good view of your tushy as you make a stinky” she said as she stood up the boy and turned him towards the TV.

As soon as Logan faced the TV, he could feel himself losing the battle and all he could do was pop his thumb in his mouth to ease the embarrassment. He felt his body betray him and it felt disgusting. The mushy mess piled up in the bottom of his diaper, causing it to start sagging. All he could hear was a mixture of farts and mommy cooing at him. All Logan wanted to do was to disappear, but he just nursed his thumb. After what felt like an hour, he had finally stopped. Thank god.

“Oh my, someone really had to go poopy” Jessica said as she ran her hands over the bulging diaper taped around Logan’s waist. “Mommy is so proud of you baby. I know you don’t like making stinky in your diaper, but you did it anyway. For me. Mommy loves you.” For the next five minutes, she ran her fingers over the messy padding, patting and squeezing just to let Logan get the full experience.

“Can you change me please mommy?” Logan asked, wanting nothing more then to get out of his own mess.

Instead of answering his question, Jessica just gently grabbed his hips and lowered his messy bottom onto her lap. “Mommy wants cuddle time baby boy” she said as she resumed patting the full diaper on her baby. She wanted him to get used to being in a messy diaper. From now on, he was going to have to make at least one while he visited her.

Logan winced when the mess spread around in his diaper. The feeling, however, was eased a little when he felt mommy cuddling him. If he got to lay with her after he made a stinky diaper, maybe they weren’t so bad after all...

The End

• Like 4

Very enjoyable little story. I have to say I am with Logan on this one, I don’t like to have messy accidents in my diapers at all. I am not sure why his part time mommy likes it but I think she likes it because it makes him feel even littler. I don’t have any more likes to give today or I would have gladly given it one. Hopefully on your next story.