LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
rusty pins

AB Or DL - When You Get Changed

Recommended Posts

Weather you are AB or only DL, if you have someone who changes you (Mommy, Daddy, Wife or Partner), what do they say to you when you need a change and what do you talk about while your diaper is being changed?  For example, you are an AB and your "mommy" notices your diaper needs changed.  Does she say things like, "Baby is stinky and needs his diaper changed", or perhaps, "Let's go get a new diaper for you".  Once you are laying there in your wet or messy diaper, what is said while your diaper is being removed and you are being changed?  Do you get the baby talk and all that?  Do you talk back or just smile and giggle like a toddler?  What are some of the specific things he or she says to you?

If you are a DL, what happens?  Does your wife or spouse ask, "Do you need your diaper changed?"  Does she just know it's about time for a change or does she notice you are wet or have messed your diaper?  Does she say things like, "Your wet.  Let's go get your diaper changed"?  I can just see your partner having you lay on the bed and saying, "Ok, assume the position" while you raise your knees and spread them apart so she can undo and remove your diaper.  Maybe it's more normal.  "Honey, do you have time to change me?"  "Sure, I'll be there in a minute as soon as I get the roast in the oven".  Then is it just a routine diaper change?  Do you talk about what plans you have coming up, or maybe you might ask her, "Do you still need to go shopping this afternoon" while your diaper is folded down from your front and she is cleaning you or sliding a fresh diaper under your bottom?  How about after your fresh diaper is taped on and your done being changed, is there any, "There you go.  All done" or any other words?  What are some of the specific conversations you have and words spoken while you are laying there with your diaper open while being changed?  I'm just curious on how your changes are first approached to you and specifically what you talk about while your diaper is being changed.

Share this post


Link to post

For as much as I wish it was more AB and DL for my wife and I it almost always ends up like an everyday chore that needs to be performed.  It will always be me that will ask my wife if she minds changing my diaper as she honestly never seems to think about it.  Generally the answer is always yes which is awesome that she is atleast willing to do so.  I have pleaded and begged for her to perform diaper checks but that has happened only a handful of times.  She frequently reminds me that she can not be programmed into the Mommy I want her to be and makes it clear that if I try and pressure my ABDL agenda on her she simply will not change my diaper at all.

Sometimes she does say humiliating things.  This simply depends on the timing of the diaper change.  For example, if she just got back from an evening with her boyfriend I could hear "at least I do not have to change my boyfriend's diaper because he is a real man."  One of her favorite things to complain and belittle me over is how stinky I can be at times due to my stale pee pee smell.  Before you go and think my wife is being mean and cruel she is not.  She knows humiliation is my thing and she is just trying to make me happy.  None of these things would be said in the demeanor she says them in if I did not enjoy it.

A lot of time she will show concern because I have a diaper rash or because I am so dehydrated.  These things are discussed often as I am changed.  Since it really has become so normal we talk about finances and family issues as well during my diaper changes.

I have come to accept it is whatever my wife wants when it comes to diapers.  She certainly has sacrificed so much to find a way to both understand and accept my need to wear diapers permanently.  A lot of members here have no one at home to change their diapers and I am blessed to have someone that will when she wants to.

Every now and then she is in the Mommy role.  "Did you go potty?"  "My lil girl's diaper is full."  When these things are said they are very special to me and I never forget them.  

I wish it was more fantasy, more Mommy, more lil girl but honestly at the end of the day I have a better half that will change my dirty diapers and accepts who I am and that is enough for me.

Share this post


Link to post

Since I'm primarily incontinent and only after that a DL, there was time, when my mum used to change me. I don't remember exactly what she said, when I was little, but she always avoided the word "diaper". And she always changed me according to a certain timetable. As far as I remember, we either talked about something unconnected to what was happening, or just kept silent.
Later, when I became more independent and mum noticed I didn't change when time came, she'd ask something like "Don't you need to change?" or "Isn't it time for you to change?", using a word "change", that means "change clothes in general". She did sometimes do it herself, but it mostly to show affection or something, as she only did it in good mood and mostly in the morning if I didn't want to get up. I usually used that extra time to dose off again.
As of late we only talk about this part of my life if some other, connected topic arises. Visit to the doctor or the fact I still don't have a boyfriend, for example. It would seem, though, mum still pays attention to my diapers, as last year, she changed me, when I fell asleep forgetting to do so myself and she couldn't wake me.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Elenwen said:

Since I'm primarily incontinent and only after that a DL, there was time, when my mum used to change me. I don't remember exactly what she said, when I was little, but she always avoided the word "diaper". And she always changed me according to a certain timetable. As far as I remember, we either talked about something unconnected to what was happening, or just kept silent.
Later, when I became more independent and mum noticed I didn't change when time came, she'd ask something like "Don't you need to change?" or "Isn't it time for you to change?", using a word "change", that means "change clothes in general". She did sometimes do it herself, but it mostly to show affection or something, as she only did it in good mood and mostly in the morning if I didn't want to get up. I usually used that extra time to dose off again.
As of late we only talk about this part of my life if some other, connected topic arises. Visit to the doctor or the fact I still don't have a boyfriend, for example. It would seem, though, mum still pays attention to my diapers, as last year, she changed me, when I fell asleep forgetting to do so myself and she couldn't wake me.

 

Aren't Mums wonderful !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

My wife changes my diapers.  I'm not allowed to change my own.  She normally just smells something strange r randomly does a diaper check.  if she needs to change my diaper.  She tells me to go to my room and wait .  Then I'm placed on the changing table for her to clean me up and change me into a new clean diaper

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not an AB or a DL, but I figured it would be good to have a mommy's perspective. As a domme mommy, and this fetish being mostly sexual for me, it is not a routine diaper change - to me, I look at them as a more of like foreplay (because it will never be JUST a diaper change lol). So it's not something I feel like I have to do, it's not something where I'm going to talk about random stuff. I don't do baby-talk, but I do enjoy the cutesy/teasing talk. It's a mixture between AB/DL. I like to do random diaper checks - or be asked that a diaper change is needed (depending on my mood lol)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm more of a DL vs an AB. I do at times get the AB treatment. I'm not allowed to change my diaper, so diaper checks are done and I'm told when I need to be changed. At home 90% of the time I'm just in a diaper and t-shirt, so diaper checks are easy for her. If we are out in public like at the mall or store I have to tell her when I need to be changed and then I'm taken into the family restroom and changed. 

Share this post


Link to post

Diaper changes are a rare but wonderful occurrence.  My wife will never initiate or ask if I need to change if I'm wet but the conversation usually goes around how smelly my wet diapers are.  Unfortunate for me but as we age she seems less interested in changing diapers at all.....

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, drynot said:

Diaper changes are a rare but wonderful occurrence.  My wife will never initiate or ask if I need to change if I'm wet but the conversation usually goes around how smelly my wet diapers are.  Unfortunate for me but as we age she seems less interested in changing diapers at all.....

Sounds a lot like my situation.

Share this post


Link to post

So what are the conversations when you are being changed?  Are you laying on the bed with your diaper undone while your wife is changing it and you say something like, "What's for dinner tonight?" or, "Want to go to a movie later?"  How about, "When did you say your mother is coming for a visit?"  Or maybe your wife saying, "By the way, your getting low on diapers and should order more", or, "You should change a little sooner.  Your totally soaked". or, "Are you planning to wear your diapers to work tomorrow?"  What are some examples of conversations you have while your diaper is being changed?  Not a "She just tells me I'm wet" but what does she actually say to you when she's talking to you while changing your diaper.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

So what are the conversations when you are being changed?  Are you laying on the bed with your diaper undone while your wife is changing it and you say something like, "What's for dinner tonight?" or, "Want to go to a movie later?"  How about, "When did you say your mother is coming for a visit?"  Or maybe your wife saying, "By the way, your getting low on diapers and should order more", or, "You should change a little sooner.  Your totally soaked". or, "Are you planning to wear your diapers to work tomorrow?"  What are some examples of conversations you have while your diaper is being changed?  Not a "She just tells me I'm wet" but what does she actually say to you when she's talking to you while changing your diaper.

"You need to start taking your Nullo pills because you smell like piss."

"Lift up."  (So she can scoop the diaper under me)

"What day will you be coming back from your trip?"

"I am at home changing your diapers when I should be out fucking."

"You have diaper rash so bad that you are going to get MERSA."

"Let's get this diaper off and thrown away in the trash, where your sissies belong." (After masturbation with my diaper)

"You are dehydrated I need to drink more water."

"Do you want me to pick something up for dinner tonight when I am out?"

This are some things I can think right off the bat.  I will pay closer attention and report back.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I love when my wife, goes in the closet and gets a diaper wants to change me.

Rarely do we talk why she is putting the diaper on my but it’s always super sweet and nice when she does. I only wish it was more often then it is as it’s a great feeling.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/27/2018 at 7:11 PM, mamabug said:

I'm not an AB or a DL, but I figured it would be good to have a mommy's perspective. As a domme mommy, and this fetish being mostly sexual for me, it is not a routine diaper change - to me, I look at them as a more of like foreplay (because it will never be JUST a diaper change lol). So it's not something I feel like I have to do, it's not something where I'm going to talk about random stuff. I don't do baby-talk, but I do enjoy the cutesy/teasing talk. It's a mixture between AB/DL. I like to do random diaper checks - or be asked that a diaper change is needed (depending on my mood lol)

 

Mamabug, would you care to eloborate on what a typical domme diaper humiliation session might be like with you? You have piqued my interest. :)

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, diapered charles said:

Mamabug, would you care to eloborate on what a typical domme diaper humiliation session might be like with you? You have piqued my interest. :)

It all depends on my mood, honestly. But MOST of the time there is a lot of teasing about the state of the diaper like it's really wet, such a little boy, can't do anything without me and so forth (so humiliation and a bit of degrading). That continues on. Honestly, I'm not going to lie, and there is no way not to put this bluntly - sexual stuff usually happens BEFORE a diaper change or in-between it. But all the while there is lots of teasing and cutesy talk (not baby talk! there is a difference people lol) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, mamabug said:

It all depends on my mood, honestly. But MOST of the time there is a lot of teasing about the state of the diaper like it's really wet, such a little boy, can't do anything without me and so forth (so humiliation and a bit of degrading). That continues on. Honestly, I'm not going to lie, and there is no way not to put this bluntly - sexual stuff usually happens BEFORE a diaper change or in-between it. But all the while there is lots of teasing and cutesy talk (not baby talk! there is a difference people lol) 

My wife has included sexual contact during a diaper change before by giving me a ruined orgasm during a diaper change using only two fingers.  This could be done into my used diaper so my sissies could be thrown away with my dirty diaper or into my new and clean diaper right before she tapes it on so I can be reminded of how naughty of a lil girl I had been.  Either way, painfully erotic and intoicatingly torcherous.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

My wife has included sexual contact during a diaper change by before by giving me a ruined orgasm during a diaper change using only two fingers.  This could be done into my used diaper so my sissies could be thrown away with my dirty diaper or into my new and clean diaper right before she tapes it on so I can be reminded of how naughty of a lil girl I had been.  Either way, painfully erotic and intoicatingly torcherous.

ruined orgasms can be fun - but honestly - 9/10 I'm going to want to have sex :lol: it's like a 75% - 80% sexual fetish, there is no way that a diaper change will ever be just a diaper change! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, mamabug said:

ruined orgasms can be fun - but honestly - 9/10 I'm going to want to have sex :lol: it's like a 75% - 80% sexual fetish, there is no way that a diaper change will ever be just a diaper change! 

That’s awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mamabug said:

ruined orgasms can be fun - but honestly - 9/10 I'm going to want to have sex :lol: it's like a 75% - 80% sexual fetish, there is no way that a diaper change will ever be just a diaper change! 

Ahh; Mamabug: Is it not better to have a ruined orgasm than to be a ruined organism?

Share this post


Link to post

Sounds like some great fun.

Share this post


Link to post

When my girlfriend changes me she usually talks to me like I'm little baby and I just fall to this state of extreme calm warmth to the point I can barely keep my eyes open much less move or talk about anything 

Share this post


Link to post

Being a DL, on the rare occasion wife changed me, it was fairly mechanical in terms of instruction. Along the lines of "lift your bum up, back down, is that snug enough?" Etc etc...

Oddly, despite having changed the majority of our babies' nappies, she could never get  my nappies to sit right on me, so I always do my own changes now.

Share this post


Link to post

Sometimes if my partner is changing me he will play with me until I cum but usually I have to turn over for him first, however mostly I change myself and am thinking of it less as a turn-on but just convincing myself I'm IC and need to be kept iapered 24/7

Share this post


Link to post

I remember when I was a member of DPF back in the pre internet days when you traded letters by snail mail.  There was a fellow near Detroit who loved to poop in his diapers.  His mom knew that he loved it and let him do it until he was 10 years old.  This fellow stated that as soon as he got home from school, his mom would put a diaper on him and he would go out to play with his friends.  He would almost immediately mess his diaper, play on the swings and teeter totter and after a couple hours go home.  He said when his mom got ready to remove his diaper and give him his bath she would say things like, "You really did a job on your diaper today" or, "It feels like you have about 10 pounds in here" as she felt the back of his diaper.  She let him have his fun and enjoyment until he was 10 years old and then told him it was time to stop with the diapers.  I always thought it was nice and loving of his mom to allow him that extra time in his childhood to enjoy the feeling of messy diapers longer than normal.  

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now