LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Belgium, hi I say!

Kingdark

Hey all,

I just wanted to be unique in my title, so don't let its poor grammar put you off. I wanted to give a Yoda-ish feel to it. Anyway, I don't remember if I already introduced me, but doing it twice doesn't hurt, since I'm more active on abdl forums these days.

My name is Kingdark (real name starting with a K, so if you guess, I might say if you're close to it or not ? no promises though haha!) I'm 32 years old and I dare say that my story is similar to a lot of you out there. I first got interested in diapers when I was anywhere from seven to ten years old. My mum was a professional babysitter (for real baby's mind you, so don't misread that bit) and I got curious how it felt. I tried one on, lost my nerve and put it back.

Fast forward to when I was about twelve years or so (give or take) and I finally got access to the internet and that is how I re-discovered that part of me. I browsed a lot at first, and eventually I bought my first pack and well... Fast forward twenty years and we are in the present.

I like playing games on console and on pc, though I consider myself a pc gamer first and foremost. Some things are just meant to be played on pc, but I don't want to start an argument about that, so I will leave it at that.

My second passion is writing and reading. My dream is to write a book and become a well known author. (albeit one with a diaper fetish that will be kept secret ?)

Since becoming a real author is unlikely to happen, I tend to keep myself busy with writing fanfiction instead.

Also, since I'm from Belgium, English isn't my first language and that's why I am very proud on how well I can write and read it.

Is there anyone else from Belgium active on this forum?

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell :)

Kingdark

I say, hi, & welcome too, but from the US. No matter how you say, or phrase it, it’s really no consequence. But it can, denote a need for standing out, or wanting to split from the norm. And, that’s all good! Anyway, glad to have you join us, and pleasure to meet ya! Lots of good fun people in here too. The closest I can come to a connection to Belgium is, a great uncle. He was an uncle through marriage, and I never met him, as he died befor my time. He was very well liked among the family though, enough that his memory lived on through stories. No real relevance in any of that, I know. But, I do want to have you welcome here, so, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to see you round. 

Hi Kingdark and welcome to the DD. I'm always impressed how others learn English so well, and I have learned other languages so poorly. I congratulate you on your English. I live in the US, and have quite a bit of ancestral connection with the Lowlands. Matter of fact, that is in part how I came to create my screen name.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...