LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Piper Belle (Complete)

On 2/17/2019 at 5:03 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

19.)he story. "How about you and I go shopping tomorrow afternoon, we'll get you a nice dress for a girl your age and some pretty tops, okay?" It was a peace-offering, however passive-aggressive it might have been.

"Y-yeah, mom, that sounds great... I'm gonna go change into my PJs, and I'll be right down." I hurried back up the stairs, listening for the rustling of the underwear. They did make sounds, but it was faint, quieter than the disposables. I did my best to walk proper on the way down the hall. I was going to get out of this just fine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^ 

I can't imagine what it must have been like figuring out you were queer back then. Never mind ABDL...

On 2/21/2019 at 12:21 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

exhausted." "Probably from all that ass pounding." "Fuck you!" "No thank you dude, I'll have a beer." ...that one was pretty good. I took another sip.

"Are you going home tonight, or coming home with me for a good ass-pounding?" Isabelle grinned and Arry looked at her, making trying to figure out if she were kidding or not. In the end, he just finished his beer and looked Isabelle up and down. "You should go with her, dude. I'm gonna bring a honey home tonight and we might fuck in your bed." “Not cool." Even Isabelle knew that!

"He's just messing around." I finished the little beverage and ran my fingers through my hair. "Even if he was serious, he'd have to get a girl first. He would be more likely to get me into bed." Still, a night at Isabelle's sounded nicer than a night at home. As long as Elyx wasn't around there was no fear of my dreams.

"How about that honey you were dreaming of? Got her number?" "She's fifteen." "Hahaha, what? You've been dreaming about a fifteen year old girl? Alright. I'm out." He didn't mean anything by it, though he often took any excuse to tease his best friend - very much the opposite of someone like Lucky who was always there to support.

I looked down at the table with a sigh. "I may not have disclosed that information to Arry..." "Sorry.." "Nah, it's whatever..." For only having a few beers, I was... pretty drunk. I bit my lip and walked back to Isabelle's along the main road.

Arry seems like a complete tool, like something just makes me want to slap the little shit. I think it's the "Bro" vibes.

On 2/28/2019 at 12:14 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

I slipped, I guess. Everything was darker and there were just her words. Soft words. Happy words. Words I liked. And when I opened my eyes again, I was on the bed, my head pounding and everything as dizzy as it had been the last time. Elyx wasn't wearing a shirt, but she had the vest on still... what happened to her shirt? "I'm sorry... I... I don't remember what happened..."

image.png.c6cf83bb7a4ace7d9034e7c116abee6e.png

On 3/9/2019 at 12:45 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

I'm Isabelle... I'm just Isabelle... just a girl you met in the bar..." She sobbed, the blood soaking through her clothes, the words choking in her throat and the heaving sobs making any words she did manage seem almost incomprehensible anyway. The boy was seething, though, and she smiled at him, clutching her bleeding stomach. "Remember Piper? Remember the girl you want to be? The life you love... would she want you to do this..."

"How fucking dare you!" Her jeans and underwear were barely in place, the blood soaking into the fabric. I brought the knife against her neck again, but then against her hip. "I'll cut every inch of skin off your body. I'll fuck you with this scalpel so you'll be unable to birth another horrible mess like you into this fucking world." I grabbed the other hand, the one that wasn't bloodied, and stabbed the scalpel right through the palm. Her body convulsed and she fell to the floor. I pushed her to the ground as she started to bleed out, my foot on her neck, just as the metal pan hit me in the side of the head.

giphy.gif

Like fuck me.... This is scarier than fucking "IT" was.... I need a drink and possibly an adult.....  @Sophie ♥ ?

On 3/11/2019 at 2:44 AM, ozziebee said:

f Eric’s latest episode was real, and not simply an overactive imagination, then he must be Sectioned. Putting a knife to someone’s throat, then to stab them in their hand, must be dealt with, for everyone’s safety

This....

I'm like shook like two to three shots whiskey and coke shook.

Like soph could you put a CW on this for people who actually like themselves and are less masochistic than me.... ? @Sophie ♥

On 3/11/2019 at 3:01 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

Thanks for all the comments, guys!  This is a very severe twist in the story, and I expected a lot of people to be upset about it.  What Isaac did was obviously EXTREMELY bad.  And I don't want to keep you in the dark any longer.  I'm going to post a very short chapter with a lot of explanation.  After that, there will be only one more post to wrap up the story. ^_^ 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING AND COMMENTING!!

29.)

"Go to curiosity, ethical conflict, and a realization that she'd been poking around in the head of a sociopath.

"He'll come back. But there won't be a virtual world anymore. Just this one. Isn't that right?” I trembled on the tile, blood pooled around me, and tried to shake my head. This wasn't right... "Goodnight, Isaac. Sweet dreams."

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

*goes to get whiskey*

Okay I just finished and holy fuck this is some M. Knight Shamaylan Inception shit. Just

giphy.gif

@Sophie ♥

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Thanks for all the comments @YourFNF!  I'm glad you stuck through it. ^_^ 

Welcome ?❤️