LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gonna wear diapers from 12/26-12/31 nonstop

So I have around 20 diapers left (I have ordered 2 cases, totaling 144 diapers that are on their way) and I have had a lot of people say that the best way to achieve bedwetting may be to wear full time, which I have been balking at. So, tomorrow I am off work at 6:00pm and am off til Monday, so I am going to wear nonstop from when I get off tomorrow until Monday morning or until I run out of diapers, whichever comes first.

So we'll see if I enjoy it and how I feel after a few days and go from there. Any suggestions or encouragement would be appreciated.

Use a good diaper rash cream at each diaper change because to make 20 diapers last from Wednesday morning until Monday morning, you will need to stay in a wet or messy diaper for an extended period of time. It is 120 hours from Wednesday morning until Monday morning. 20 diapers would equal average 6 hours of wear per diaper. I think you need more diapers to last until Monday morning. 

1 hour ago, PrincessArya said:

So I have around 20 diapers left (I have ordered 2 cases, totaling 144 diapers that are on their way) and I have had a lot of people say that the best way to achieve bedwetting may be to wear full time, which I have been balking at. So, tomorrow I am off work at 6:00pm and am off til Monday, so I am going to wear nonstop from when I get off tomorrow until Monday morning or until I run out of diapers, whichever comes first.

So we'll see if I enjoy it and how I feel after a few days and go from there. Any suggestions or encouragement would be appreciated.

Good luck.  I made this decision over a year ago and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.  If you need any advice or words of encouragement please do not hesitate to ask.

1 hour ago, fillemup said:

Use a good diaper rash cream at each diaper change because to make 20 diapers last from Wednesday morning until Monday morning, you will need to stay in a wet or messy diaper for an extended period of time. It is 120 hours from Wednesday morning until Monday morning. 20 diapers would equal average 6 hours of wear per diaper. I think you need more diapers to last until Monday morning. 

One of my cases will probably arrive by Saturday, but if not I am going to just stop whenever I run out. Thank you for the advice :)

Just remember diapers are new and different adventure until there not ! Having the luxury of just stopping and starting by whim is great! It's when you don't have that choice anymore that it loses it's pretty I uav worn almot 70,000 wet or messy diapers with no end in sight ,it I wore dispes full time they would have a lajerull after me,we figured at Max compaction it would be 37 1/2 Cubic yards squared ,I have the start of a new *Borg* ship its  no wonder  resistance is Futile ASStimilate is how they make there cubes  bigger .

So, without thinking (or maybe my subconscious knew all along), right before I left work last night I had a good trip to the bathroom. I got home at 7 and put on my first diaper. Then, because I am physically old (as opposed to spiritually) I fell asleep on my recliner at 10pm still in the same mostly dry diaper.

I woke up this morning and didn't even think twice before releasing my bladder. Later went a second time before I finally changed. Either today or tomorrow I have to go to the bank and a few other places *gasp* IN PUBLIC! So we'll see how that goes. According to UPS one of my cases of diapers will arrive today, so no worries on running out before Monday. Maybe chickening out (hopefully not), but not running out.

PrincessArya

if you wear loose clothes, your diaper should not show. I wear a diaper anytime I leave home because I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent and don't know when I will have an accident. I have had many wetting accidents while out and about but have not had a bowel accident. I have had many close calls on the bowel accidents while out so I take Nullo pills to eliminate the smell from my poop. They do work very well because I have many bowel accidents at home and there is very little smell. It is only a matter of time that I am going to have a bowel accident away from home. Nobody has noticed I am wearing a diaper while out. If they have noticed, they have not said anything. Live life on the edge and go out wearing your diaper.

12 minutes ago, fillemup said:

PrincessArya

if you wear loose clothes, your diaper should not show. I wear a diaper anytime I leave home because I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent and don't know when I will have an accident. I have had many wetting accidents while out and about but have not had a bowel accident. I have had many close calls on the bowel accidents while out so I take Nullo pills to eliminate the smell from my poop. They do work very well because I have many bowel accidents at home and there is very little smell. It is only a matter of time that I am going to have a bowel accident away from home. Nobody has noticed I am wearing a diaper while out. If they have noticed, they have not said anything. Live life on the edge and go out wearing your diaper.

Thank you so much. Someone else recommended Nullo pills and if they work as well as everyone says it would be great.

Iv done this a bunch of times..... my wife told me that this year its all or nouthing....... she likes the control it gives her..... i have not used the potty for anything since friday the 21st..... average 5 to 6 changes a day.... she keeps the bathroom door locked ..and she decides  on if and when i get a new diapers..... the other day i was left in a poopy  diaper for 3 hr bacause i pooped 20 min after getting a fresh diaper.... surprisingly it didn't bother me after about 45 minutes..... and no i havent gotten a diaper raah

19 minutes ago, fixitboy said:

Iv done this a bunch of times..... my wife told me that this year its all or nouthing....... she likes the control it gives her..... i have not used the potty for anything since friday the 21st..... average 5 to 6 changes a day.... she keeps the bathroom door locked ..and she decides  on if and when i get a new diapers..... the other day i was left in a poopy  diaper for 3 hr bacause i pooped 20 min after getting a fresh diaper.... surprisingly it didn't bother me after about 45 minutes..... and no i havent gotten a diaper raah

Good luck. :) Does she change you or when she says you can change you change yourself?

So I got my first case...and these are the definition of a daytime diaper. they look and feel so thin that unless you pull my pants down you wouldn't notice I was wearing them. I guess we'll see how well they work once I use them.

21 hours in, diaper #4

• Like 1
12 hours ago, PrincessArya said:

Good luck. :) Does she change you or when she says you can change you change yourself?

So I got my first case...and these are the definition of a daytime diaper. they look and feel so thin that unless you pull my pants down you wouldn't notice I was wearing them. I guess we'll see how well they work once I use them.

21 hours in, diaper #4

Most times she gives me a diaper and I change my self.... 

Depending on what brand of diapers you got. My abena's hold about 4times.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just to let everyone know, I am still doing this. I've lost count of how many I've been through. I have discovered how amazing Wellness Briefs are. I am definitely not gonna have a problem getting to the finish line.

I know that the person who made this post deleted it, but I just wanted to say a few things. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I also legitimately feel bad for anyone who is incontinent, whether forced upon them or by choice, and not only doesn't want to be, but also can't do anything about it. With that said, I am a grown adult. No matter what my little age is, I am physically 34 years old. I am in full control of my physical and mental faculties and there is no social worker out there who is concerned as to why I have an entire closet full of diapers. If I want to spend a holiday weekend in diapers just to see how I feel, then I'm gonna do it. I find this an odd place to be judged about that, but here we are. Thankfully I am not going to go incontinent due to 5 consecutive days use, but even if I was, as a grown adult, I made a decision and that would be the consequences of my decision.

At the end of the day, thank you for your concern.

• Like 1

Princess Arya, keep going and don't be put off by people making negative comments on here. You're among friends here who would respect your decision if you chose to back out but like me realise there will be some permanent physical consequences of this, but its our sane rational choice to go down this path. I'm almost 4 months in and have no regrets so far!

Happy New Year everyone :D

And a reminder that this forum has special rules prohibiting the posting of remarks which are critical about those on the path to desired incontinence as well as excessive re-hashing of things which have already been well-posted about it. Such posts will be removed and a verbal warning given which does not affect your account here, but persisting in such violations after being warned will result in more serious action being taken right up to being banned when that is deemed necessary. If you do not like what we do here or what this forum is about then simply do not post here.

Bettypooh

• Like 1