LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings from Germany

Sparkle

Hello to everybody here in this board!

First of all I have to clarify that my English skills aren't that great but I do my best. So I apologize for mistakes of any kind.

My name is Andre and I was born 1994 in Germany. I just began an apprenticeship as an business information systems management assistant. I hope I got that one right.

I joined this community out of curiosity and because I wish to finally get in contact with people from the abdl scene. I personally have certain fantasies and an affinity for wearing diapers, sometimes act like a baby and being treated like a baby. Those thoughts and weird feelings started when I was about 14 years old. But until this day I never took the chance to talk with somebody who is into this. I want to change this!

So here I am and hope to get comfortable.

With all that said: merry Christmas to everyone and a happy new year!

Hi Andre, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. You came to the right place! Lots of fun likeminded people here. And I’m sure you will find lots of info, to help you explore. I think you do splendid with English, and don’t worry, whatever it is, I’m sure you’ll get your point understood. So now, relax, have fun, and enjoy!