LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Holiday to Lapland (Privet Danny)

Squiregirl18

Both of the older girls nodded. “Yes please!!” They called out almost at the same time which made Sue smile more. “Sounds like a fine idea.. you have the tickets and everything right?” She asked softly as they were getting close.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan nods and they head to the gate where they would be boarding the plane.

Dan hands the stewardess the tickets and she checks them in and they head down to the bus that takes them to their airplane "who will sit with who?" I ask my wife.

“Rock paper scissors? On who sits with who….?” Sue said back laughing a little. “No I Darcy with you as she’s a daddy’s girl and then I think Effie and Addison can pick kind of.. Most likely Addison with you since she can be a helper with Darcy if she wakes up in a mood during the plane ride. Oh also we both have bottles for Darcy and all the kids have snacks in their bags, Also whoever you get I want all the girls to try for some kind of a nap..since it was kind of early morning and tonight they might want to stay up a little late… I also made sure to pack all the gifts in two of the checked bags..” Sue made sure to say the last part quietly.

Dan smiled "okay I'll take Darcy and we can let the girls decide. Might be good for Addie to be with me as you say she's good with Darcy"

I listen to you and nods "I agree. They will need to sleep. It's a 7 hour flight"

Sue gave a nod as Addie moved seats to sit by Dan during the bus ride to the airplane. When they were getting close Sue handed over sound proof headphone. “Just slip them over Darcy’s ears.” She hopped that if they blocked out the noise for the most part the youngest would stay sleeping a little longer as the other hard part was she wasn’t a very deep sleeper.

Once the bus arrives by the plane, we all get off and head up the stairs to the plane, and go to find our seats.

I make sure Darcy has the sound proof headphones on and I sit her on my lap and I sit on the end of the isle and let Addie sit by the window so she can look out and see the beautiful views.

"I better place Darcy in her seat" I say to Addie as I sit her in the middle seat.

Sue followed behind with Effie in tow to find the seats making sure to put Effie by the window. “There you go honey” Sue said softly before turning over. “How’s it so far?” She asked softly as Darcy moved in her seat still sleeping but seeming to want to be held more then be in her car seat.

I hold Darcy, knowing that she'll have to go back in her seat when the plane takes off for safety reasons. 

I cuddle her, making sure she is asleep so she is asleep for when the plane takes off. 

Dan looks at Sue "she's okay. I would like her to be sleeping for when the plane takes off. We don't have long before we're due to leave"

Sue reached down into her bag pulling out a bottle. “Here try letting her have some. I know she’s might not be hungry but it will help when the plane takes off since she can’t pop her ears meaning also she will stay sleeping better” She looked over. “Also when the plane is in the air.. one of us can hold her I know she doesn’t like to sleep much in her car seat.”

Darcy moved again leaning into Dan her eyes opening a little but overall she stayed quit mostly sucking on her thumb and pulling at Dan’s shirt trying to find a way to nurse.

Looks at Darcy "baby girl. Daddy can't feed you. Only mommy can. As soon as we are in the air, I'll let you sit with mommy and drink" I say, hoping Sue heard me"

Looks at Darcy again "you want a paci?" I take the bottle and looks at her "baby girl"

Darcy gave a tiny nod before wiggling tighter to Dan while also sucking on her thumb. Soon the plot started to talk about talking off.

Addison looked over to her dad. “Daddy…I need to go potty.” She said holding herself and wiggling in her seat. She did have a diaper on but really didn’t want to get in trouble for using it since Sue was working with her on potty training fully.

Dan looks at Addison.  "Can you try and hold it honey. We are due to take off soon. I'm sure your mommy won't be upset. I know that me and you want you to use the potty but now may not be the best time. Did mommy not take you before we got on the plane?"

Addison nodded. “Yes I tried but nothing came out…Daddy I really have to go potty” She said wiggling more but knowing not to get out of her seat. “I-I don’t want to use my diaper..” She let out softly still holding onto it until her face changed. She got a deer in the head light look and then a few tears came to her eyes. “D-Daddy….” Addison really though she had let her parents down then and worried about getting in trouble with them or worse with Father Christmas which made her feel worse.

The plane starts to take off and I look at Addison "try and relax sweetheart. Me and your mommy adore you. I know you don't want to use the diaper but that's why we put diapers on you just in case we are in a situation where we can't use the bathroom. Once we're up in the air, I'll take you to the bathroom. You gotta pee or poop?"

I hug her "me and mommy are so proud of you and you're going to have the best time ever"

Addison hugged her dad back. “I made potty” She softly said her diaper already wet as she just couldn’t hold it any longer. “Daddy will you change me please?” She asked softly still wanting to be good being the oldest of the family along with other things. “Daddy will it really be fun?” She asked softly.

I smile at Addison "of course I will. You used your diaper because we couldn't get you to the bathroom. I'm proud of you honey. You aren't a baby okay. You're our big girl and me and mommy love you. Now as soon as the stewardess says we are at level flying height, and it's safe, we can go change you , okay?" I say to Addison.

"We will have lots of fun. You excited about meeting father Christmas?"

Addison was all smiles again. “Yes so happy to meet Father Christmas! He so nice and I want to tell him what I like for charismas.. Maybe he will give me the best gift of all” She said smiling to her dad before leaning in close giving him a hug. “Thank you daddy..I want to be good so Fathers Christmas will get me the big gift this year….Daddy Do you think Father Christmas will give me another baby? I want mommy and you to come home with another baby for the family.” Addison happened to love having siblings finding it so much fun.

Dan looked over at his wife and smiled back at Addison "honey, erm, you want another baby sibling?"

I blush, look back at Sue "That's up to me and mommy, but you ever know what might happen?"

(could say that Sue is pregnant? and we haven't told the girls yet because we want to be sure? and want it to be a surprise?)

(Yeah sounds good to me)

Sue looked over smiling hearing what Addison asked. “It is between me and daddy but maybe Father Chiasmas will help” Sue said back as Addison smiled wide. “Oh!! Yes maybe he can and yes daddy I would love another baby sibling…Another girl to the family.” She said not even thinking that her parents could have a boy.

“But you and mommy don’t bring home boys..we are all girls.. a boy couldn’t wear matching dresses when mommy has them all for us” Addison said back looking to her dad thinking he was silly for thinking they could have a boy in the family. “I can’t wait to ask Father Christmas to bring me another baby sister.”

Dan laughs at this a little and smiled "but honey.  What would happen if me and mommy did have a baby and it was a boy? Would you still love the baby even if it couldn't wear any dresses like you three?"

“Oh yes daddy I would love a baby boy even if it can’t wear the dresses.. but I still think mommy only picks girls” Addison said back still thinking that when it came to having a baby It  was more of a choice. “Daddy..if it was a boy could we still put it in dresses at less for a little bit?”

Dan laughs at this "Honey, I don't think boys would like to be put in dresses. I think he would prefer to wear shorts. We wouldn't know if it was a boy or a girl until we actually have a baby again. Besides, we have you three to look after, and that's plenty of diaper changes already. I am not sure I am ready for another baby yet"

I look at my wife and smile, and assure her that if she is pregnant, that I am saying this so it calms the girls idea down of another baby, and that we want it to be a surprise.

Addison nodded a little leaning into her dads side when the seat belt lights went off. “Daddy can you change me now?” She asked her diaper not even close to being full but she could feel that it was wet by the few times she had used it. 

Sue looked over smiling a little giving a look back knowing that she was pregnant but didn’t want to tell any of the girls yet although it did make her feel better knowing that at less Addison wanted more siblings.