LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Holiday to Lapland (Privet Danny)

Squiregirl18

The morning was cold but that couldn’t stop Sue as she put the last few things into the car before running back inside. “Girls! Come on” She called up the stairs as the 3 girls came running down all dressed in matching dresses. Being they are 6,5 and 3 and half they didn’t mind wearing matching clothes in fact they seem to find it fun. “Alright Addison go out to the car and get into your seat” She said as the oldest of the girls did just that making her way outside and over to the car to take her seat. Sue shot her a smile before looking at the other two. “Alright diaper checks then you both can get in.” Right as Sue said it she sighed seeing Darcy squatting down being the youngest in the family.. “Well there’s one diaper that’s going to need a change” She said mostly to herself as she got down checking Effie’s diaper finding it wet and wondering if they could push it but she shook her head as she stood taking Darcy into her arms and Effie’s hand. “Dan…! If you have a minute I got one that’s pooped and one that’s peed.. heads or tails?” She called out somewhat joking but also knowing that when Darcy had a poop it was normally a lot of clean up and even sometimes a full bath so it would be a bit of work for whoever took it that morning.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Might be best to have three girls. Unless you want to be all four kids and the mom? Up to you)

Dan had woken up and had got the car packed up. He was taking his family on the best festive holiday you could have. Something that the kids would remember for the rest of their lives. 

He smelt something instantly as he was getting the rest of the car packed and saw Addison in the car. "Do your sisters need a change honey?" I ask her as I go back into the house to find my wife.

"Honey. Want me to take these two and get them changed so you can just check we have everything. You're better at me at doing that. Although you're better at me at diaper changes" I smile and looks at the girls and sniffs the air "that's a familiar smell. Did you go poopy Little one?" I say to Darcy. 

Sue turned around. “Oh there you are, Yes please honey Darcy just squatted so I know she’s loaded.” Sue said handing Darcy over and then letting go of Effie’s hand. “Thank you again honey” She said back giving Dan a kiss before heading to check the car.

Darcy smiled to Dan hugging him as Elfie. “Daddy! Good morning..” She said starting to pee more

Looks at Sue and then darcy "yep she's made a early Christmas present for daddy" I say as I kiss Darcy "I guess mommy got the better deal" I say to Elfie. 

"Do you need changing too then honey?" I ask Elfie as I take them both inside to the nursery where Darcy sleeps and her changing table is used for all three girls. 

"I'll change Elfie first and then Darcy" I say to them. "I know sometimes Darcy has extra surprises during changing" I say as I tickle her and i have Elfies hand.  

Elfie nodded. “Mommy did get the better deal that smells a lot” She said while watching Darcy’s change. Darcy on the other hand just laid there laughing being a happy toddler at the tickles even if it got her going a little more.

At the sight of it Elfie jumped back. “Gross! Daddy she’s pooping without a diaper!!!”

Dan looks at Elfie "honey she's still wearing her diaper she pooped in.  I'm changing you first as you're wet and Darcys one will take longer to change"

"It smells very bad yes but we mustn't hurt her feelings" I say to Elfie.

Dan looks at Darcy "I know honey, I just need to get you two changed and then we are heading to the car for our journey"

I change Elfie pretty quickly as she's just soaked, but not too bad.

I look at Elfie "You can stay and help daddy or you can go and get in the car with Addison, its your choice honey, we shouldn't be too long" I say as I smile at them both

“I’m going to go with Addie” With that Elfie smiled to both Dan and Darcy before making her way to the car. Once there Sue helped her into the van and into her car seat.  

Darcy waved a little before laying there kicking her legs. “Want to go!!” She seemed happy just wondering why she was still on the changing table and not with her sisters.

Dan kisses his daughter and smiles "It's okay angel, daddy will have you cleaned in no time. Lets change that poopie diapee with lots of wipeees"

He opens the diaper, revealing quite a messy diaper, with not a clean part of the diaper showing, he grabs the front of the diaper and cleans the excess poop from her bottom. "Its okay honey, almost done" I try to reassure her that she will soon be in a fresh diaper and in the car with her sisters and mommy.

Darcy kept crying for a bit before the crying turned into sobs and then her just sucking on her thumb waiting there to be cleaned up. Her face showing the red tear stains but it wasn’t too uncommon to see being as she was still a toddler and sometimes just didn’t get it. “Sorry daddy” She softly said still sucking on her thumb when Sue came in. “Hey you two doing okay?” She asked softly seeing Darcy’s face. “Oh.. Dan honey do you want her blanket maybe she could use some time wrapped up on the way to the airport.”

Dan looked at Darcy and cleaned her up as quickly as possible and was just finishing wiping her bottom when he heard his wife's voice and saw her "Hey hon, that might be a good idea, this has taken a while, and I think she might be cold. She's had a good clean up, and I think she's ready to go. You'd think I would be an expert at changing diapers after three girls, but the messy ones always get me" I chuckle as I smile at Darcy "Almost done angel, you're doing really good" I say as I get the fresh diaper ready.

“Alright I’ll be right back.” With that Sue left the room to get the blanket. When she came back she put it down and gave Dan a kiss. “Your still one of the best diaper changers I know.. and Darcy makes big poops isn’t that right love?” She asked as the little girl nodded still sucking on her thumb and rubbing her eyes showing she might be getting tired and cold easer then at times. “Do you mind wrapping her up as well Dan honey?” Sue asked knowing she could do it but also knowing all the girls where daddy’s girls and if he was willing Sue would ask him to do it.

Looks at you "I struggle with the blowouts. I try not to cough but the smell can be bad. And you know as well how bad Darcys can be" I say as I get Darcy wrapped in a blanket and kisses her as I replace her thumb with a pacifier.  

"This little one will be asleep for most of the journey"  I hand the sleepy girl to Sue "are we ready to go?"

I've put Darcy in a fresh diaper as well as dressing her. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sue nodded taking the youngest all cleaned and wrapped up. “Yeah I think she’s tired… I’ll go put her in the car and get ready to go” She said leaning over giving Dan a kiss. “I love you and I don’t know anyone who can handle blowouts well..” With that Sue then walked off carrying Darcy who was making soft sounds and sucking on her pacifier.

Smiled and watched Sue take our youngest child to the car "well..it's not the nicest thing in the world, but it's happened so often that I've gotten used to it. But the smell is so bad I'll always gag at it. She's so adorable though. I wouldn't have her any other way. She's my baby girl. And she's so lucky to have my perfect girl as her mommy" I say as I kiss you both "I'll be right there. Just need to make sure everything is cleaned up and poop free"

Sue stopped turning around looking over smiling. “I love you honey. Both of our girls have the best dad around.” She then went back taking Darcy to the car getting Darcy into her carseat and then got into the drivers seat ready to go.

(Isn't it three daughters? Addie, Effie and Darcy? Is It Addie or Maddie. I've not heard of a name called Effie before?)

I have a quick look around, seeing that Elfie has left her favourite teddy by her bed and I bring it with me and I lock the front door and get into the front seat next to Sue. 

"All locked up and ready to go" i say to Sue before turning round and deeinv the girls, "Effie, you left your teddy on your bed" I say, handing it to her. 

(Yeah they have 3 girls)

Effie reached forword taking her bear. “Thank you daddy! I couldn’t find him.” She said softly making Sue smile. “Thanks for making another pass honey and locking up. Now onto the airport” With that Sue started the drive. Both of the older girls stayed awake but Darcy fall right to sleep. “Dan when we get there will you put Darcy into her stoller…I like to try to keep her sleeping if she needs a nap already.” It hadn’t been that early but then again Darcy was only 3 or so. “Daddy I want to ride in the stoller too please.” Effie called forward making Addison nod as well wanting to ride.

Dan nods and smiles "We wanted to make sure you could relax and sleep okay honey" I say to Effie as I sit back and let Sue drive.

I listen to my wife and nods "Of course honey. That is a good idea because Darcy loves her sleep and we know she can get a little moody if she's woken up early"

I hear the girls "Well, it is a double stroller so I would say that Darcy would be in the stroller and one of you two, but you should decide who, and whoever doesn't can hold mommy's hand as I will be pushing the stroller. But I think it should be the younger two"

Both of the older girls nodded. “Okay Eiffie can ride and I’ll hold mommy’s hand” Hearing this made Sue smile. “Thank you girls for not fighting about it” She said softly before moving a hand to Dan’s leg smiling to him.