LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Holiday to Lapland (Privet Danny)

Squiregirl18

Addi give a nod before turning to look out the window as the voice called out the next stop. “Daddy it said Animal kingdom! That’s us” She said jumping off her seat and getting to the stroller onto the back ready to head out. Effie followed suit rubbing her eyes still but she wiggled herself into the seat ready to go watch what was happening around the park.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan smiled as the girls excitedly pointed at what they could see "so we need to make sure we are ready to go" 

I look at Effie "hang on honey. We are just about to get off the bus" 

The bus stops just outside the animal kingdom and we jump off and head inside.

Both of the girls jumped out of the stoller to get off the bus. Yet once off and in the park Effie stopped their dad making grabby hands. "Daddy up please...too tired.." She said softly rubbing her eyes again and pulling at Dan's shirt. 

Addi just watched what was going on unsure if she could help or not. 

I push the stroller inside the park and stops it and looks at Addi "honey do you want to push the stroller for daddy while I hold Effie?" 

I look at you both "either of you need a potty stop before we start to explore the park more?"

Addi nodded. "Sure daddy!" She said moving over to the stroller to push it. Hearing the next question she shook her head. "No daddy I'm okay" She said but Effie nodded. "I need to go potty...can I use diaper?" She asked knowing her parents wanted her to start to work on using a real toilet but she would just want to use her diaper right then.

Dan sighs and looks to his eldest daughter "honey do you have to pee or poop? We're about 10 minutes from a bathroom. If you want to use your diaper then I'll change you when we pass the baby changing room" 

“I use diaper daddy make pee and poops.” Effie said back smiling a little before starting to let loose. She knew how to use a normal bathroom but didn’t really care to do so liking the idea of her diapers better.

Dan looked at his daughter making the concentrating face. He knew what she was doing. 

He went over to Addi and smiles at her "I think your sister is going poo poo. What do you want to see most when we are here?"