LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chris the Clever Boarder 1 - 18 Finished!

Nicely paced.  The shifting perspectives on Chris’ sweet submission to an increasingly infantile state of being adds depth, and more reality, to the description of that transformation.  I particularly like / identify with the Chris’ withheld Chris’ eagerness of “descent”.  It is appreciated that you have done this without the unnecessary, and all to common, episodes of “sex with mommy” (baby’s don’t have sex with mommy, they have the soft sensuality of their baby ness and the tenderness of Mommy’s ministrations - including the warm bindings of breast feedings).  In short, a very  good story.

This will be very short, but more later. 

Chris the Clever Boarder

Chapter 13

'Sit here, Chris,' said Anna, already settled on a two person bench next to the wooden table. 

Chris complied, as he did with Anna's instructions when they were playing together. Chris's compliance was partly because Anna knew the rules of the games they played, or at least she was the one who made up the rules, and partly because Chris was beginning to see Anna as an authority figure, just as he saw Abigail and Gwen. 

Chris had spent his childhood as the youngest member of a family comprising his mother and two significantly older sisters. To him, breasts, flat crotches and feminine features had always represented authority and psychologically still did. Being told what to do by females of any age took him into a comfort zone, especially now, when he was alone in a strange place. Though a young man of twenty three, Chris was more anxious and even lonely than he cared to admit. Being diapered by a woman took him back to the most secure time in his life, and was deeply comforting to him, whether he realised it or not. At a subconscious level, his artful plan to exploit a dominant woman was a search for the love and care he needed.

As a child, Chris had often worn his sisters' cast offs, so the colours, textures and even styles of female clothing Abigail had been dressing him in didn't seem foreign to him. Even as an older child, he still wore his sisters' old jeans and tops. No one in his family had been concerned and no one else seemed to notice. That he was often mistaken for a little girl by both adults and other children, especially with the ambiguous gender of his name, he accepted as normal. 

Now, sitting next to Anna and wearing an infantile romper over his thick, increasingly damp diaper, he felt nothing but safety and security. 

Chris looked around the pretty garden, then at the women busily organising the meal. Anna was helping the older women. No one was asking Chris to do anything, and he realised that his present situation was something like his life at home. He was in a way the youngest here, too. The strange feeling both disturbed and calmed him. He wondered for a moment about his vaguely remembered plan, and how it had come to this, but it seemed irrelevant now, as he watched Anna preparing his plate of sausages and sauce. He felt happy as he glanced up at Gwen, who smiled and blew him another kiss. Chris grinned back. Life was good. He put a piece of sausage onto his fork, dipped it in the sauce on his plate and raised it to his mouth. 

To be continued. 

Chris must have a very complicated and tragic back story.  In chapter one, he's an orphan who lacks real ties to or responsibilities for anyone.  In this chapter, he's the product of a single parent household with two much older siblings, and in his teens his family was still intact.  So, his time in the orphanage must have been relatively short, and it took place after his formative years.  I'm guessing a car crash wiped out the rest of his family, and there were no  relations to take him in, but there are other possibilities.  All in all, therefore, a short but tantalizing reveal.  Now, would you please check the poor guy out of his hotel!  Personally, I hate paying for hotel rooms that I can't use because of a delayed flight or one of the other minor catastrophes that always seem to occur at the most inconvenient of times. 

Whoops! You've caught me out on continuity, babypants. 

I'll have to decide whether Chris had a lonely childhood as an orphan or was smothered as a child by lots of females, then do some editing.

Apologies to anyone else who spotted the implausibility. 

Re the hotel, babypants. It's, er, a special one where you can check out but still leave your valuables with the front desk. A service for people who want to operate anonymously for a while. Does that sound credible? ?

Got it. He is 'irrevocably estranged' from his doting female family over an incident too awful to explain.?

Sal

Update: I've edited Chapter 1 and done a bit more editing here and there to fix the anomaly, babypants. Thanks for pointing it out. 

20 hours ago, SallyKAT said:

Thanks Katie. I'm not much of a writer, but what you've described is what I've tried to achieve.

Nice cat, Sarah. I knew a lovely Persian once. 

My sister's cat looking at a cat video on youtube on my computer which made his day :)

Nice rewrite ... it ties in well with the content of 13.  In my experience, hotels will hold your luggage for you if you have a paid booking for another room in the near future.  Otherwise, well, if Chris arrived in London by train, there are long-term left luggage facilities just outside all of the major London stations.  Around the world, many airports still offer left luggage options inside the airport proper (I'll be using one in Bangkok next week).  However, I don't think that I would leave my ID behind anywhere in the world, much less in a highly intrusive surveillance state like the UK.

On a separate subject, you asked about the interplay between male performance and incontinence.  I have only taken the little blue pill once, and the resultant 6 hour erection scared me no end.  But I didn't wet during the whole time.  I asked my urologist about this, and he reminded me that urge incontinence centers on degenerative nerve damage, not the size of one's bladder.  Since my bladder capacity is fine, "holding it" for 6 hours was no problem.  Over the decades I have wet just before and just after intercourse, but never during.  Curiously, I have also found that alcohol, by promoting dehydration, also limits the production of urine.  I had 3 dry nights last year, thanks each time to a fine batch of margaritas.  My urologist also lectured me about this stunt, reminding me that my earlier attempts to control my incontinence via induced dehydration put me on the operating table 3 times in 27 months for kidney stones (which really hurt).  You simply cannot beat this problem my cutting down on liquids.

1 hour ago, SallyKAT said:

Very nice!

He was a stray kitten who had somehow smashed his jaw in an alley where my sister's now ex-boyfriend's sister found him somehow and my sister adopted him because she didn't think the they would take good enough care of him with his wounds and whatnot, so she took him on like her freshman year of university in her new near campus apartment and brought him home in the summers and holidays with her.  He was a great gorgeous playful cat :)

He sounds like a good cat. I hope he got over his injuries. 

Babypants, thanks again for the information. It looks as though an erection and urinating aren't really compatible. 

I had occasional urge incontinence during my only pregnancy, and now I wet the bed very occasionally, once every couple of years. That's nothing to do with urge inontinence, and doesn't seem related to anything. It just happens. It's not often enough to need diapers, though I do have a waterproof mattress protector (not a plastic sheet, a fabric protector with a waterproof layer incorporated). I've also wet my pants once or twice over the last few years, but that's been due to bad management, eg leaving a party after drinking a lot of fluids and driving home without going to the loo first. I've never been caught by anyone when that's happened. I've also wet intentionally, for example at the last New Year's Eve outdoor fireworks show. The portable toilets were crowded and from experience likely to be disgusting, and I was wearing a skirt, so peeing on the grass was easiest. I've peed in my swimsuit at the beach, too, but I think everyone does that. I don't pee in swimming pools though!

Loved the new chapters Sally. Chris is falling into his place very nicely. Even little Anne is an authoritarian to him/her. I can’t wait to read more. 

9 hours ago, SallyKAT said:

He sounds like a good cat. I hope he got over his injuries. 

Babypants, thanks again for the information. It looks as though an erection and urinating aren't really compatible. 

I had occasional urge incontinence during my only pregnancy, and now I wet the bed very occasionally, once every couple of years. That's nothing to do with urge inontinence, and doesn't seem related to anything. It just happens. It's not often enough to need diapers, though I do have a waterproof mattress protector (not a plastic sheet, a fabric protector with a waterproof layer incorporated). I've also wet my pants once or twice over the last few years, but that's been due to bad management, eg leaving a party after drinking a lot of fluids and driving home without going to the loo first. I've never been caught by anyone when that's happened. I've also wet intentionally, for example at the last New Year's Eve outdoor fireworks show. The portable toilets were crowded and from experience likely to be disgusting, and I was wearing a skirt, so peeing on the grass was easiest. I've peed in my swimsuit at the beach, too, but I think everyone does that. I don't pee in swimming pools though!

He did get where he could eat regular dry cat food after his jaw healed but his mouth was a bit open always on one side from the injury.  The vet said given how badly he was hurt when a kitten that he could just drop one day to hidden trauma, he did develop kidney issues and was put on special prescription only cat food which was very similar to the kind our other very elderly cat, which he liked to steal from his dish so we had to separate their bowls and feed them in different rooms.  In retrospect, I think he was eating the other food so much because he either was having issues with his prescription food either not working anymore as he aged or maybe he just needed more of the stuff, because the vet had said after we'd told them about the food wars thing that he could probably be moved onto elder cat's food, since he didn't seem to be having a problem with his current food so we didn't.  Elderly cat Mittens died  last year and two weeks later, Loki  was dead in the morning.  I think he needed more medicated food/different food, on hindsight, cause Loki wasn't visibly hurt or anything from falling or anything he just had passed some time in the night in his litter box.  He was very active and playful; we all loved him. it was hard when he died, Mittens though was expected he was 15 and had been having escalating issues the last year or two, so there was at least that feeling that at least he isn't hurting anymore.

Note: I'm aware that a phantom shower cubicle has appeared in the supposedly showerless bathroom of Abigail's Ruislip home. I'll fix that later. 

Chris the Clever Boarder

Chapter 14

'Oh, Chris!' said Gwen as the sausage on Chris's fork fell off just as it reached his mouth. 

The sausage tumbled down the front of Chris's romper, leaving a trail of sauce. Abigail looked over and sprang into action, using a table napkin to wipe Chris's front. 

Chris was non-plussed, and while Abigail was wiping his romper he was trying to pick u the slippery section of sausage in his fingers. 

'No, honey, we'll deal with that in a minute,' said Abigail, taking Chris's fingers in her own and wiping them as she had his romper. 'Forks can be a bit tricky,' she added, picking up Chris's fork and putting it near her plate.

Chris watched Abigail take his fork then looked to his side to see Anna happily using her fork. 

Gwen had stood up. 

'I'll get a bib,' she said, and went inside. 

'I don't need a bib,' protested Chris. 

'Honey, you do, for this sort of food,' said Abigail with finality. 

'But Anna...' said Chris.

'Honey, Anna's... well, she's had a bit more practice with slippery sausages,' said Abigail. 'We don't want any more nasty stains on your front, do we?' 

'No,' agreed Chris, looking again at Anna, whose fork was dipping another piece of sausage into the pool of sauce on her plate. 

She smiled back at him. 

Gwen returned holding a bib. Its thin gingham ties dangled from her hands. 

'Thanks Gwen,' said Abigail, taking the bib from her. 

'It's not babyish,' Abigail reassured Chris as she tied the pale pink bib around his neck, 'It's quite plain and it will catch any more spills.'

Chris looked down at the bib on his chest as Abigail busied herself with his plate. The bib was a pastel colour with a ribbon of gingham around its edges, but Chris was pleased to see that it didn't have an infantile image on it, so it wasn't really babyish. 

Abigail was using her knife and fork to cut Chris's food into bite sized pieces. She thought for a moment, then picked up a bowl of biscuits from the table and carefully tipped the biscuits onto an empty sideplate before scraping Chris's sausage pieces into the bowl. She picked up a spoon and placed it in the bowl before setting it before Chris. 

'There we are,' said Abigail. 'Much better. I'll pop your clothes into the wash after tea.'

Chris looked around the table at the adults with their knives and forks, and at Anna. He was about to say that he was an adult too, but feeling his diaper flood with warmth made him think twice about speaking. 

'Are you OK, honey?' asked Abigail, watching Chris's facial expression. 

'Yes,' said Chris quietly. 

He was fighting back tears again. 

'I'll change you after tea, if you need it,' said Abigail kindly. 

'I'm OK,' said Chris, feeling at least slightly brave, even if he had just wet his diaper. 

He picked up a spoonful of sauce-covered sausage and put it carefully into his mouth. 

'Well done, sweetie,' said Abigail, smiling at Chris. 

Chris couldn't help feeling proud of his minor achievement. He might have wet his diaper, but there was no doubt he could eat properly. 

The garden tea continued, with dessert, then tea all round. 

Once the meal was over, Anna turned to Chris. 

'Come on,' she said, 'Let's play.'

Chris felt pleased. He liked Anna's games. 

'Not so fast, young lady,' said Gwen with a laugh. 'You can help Auntie Abi and I clean up.'

'And I think Chris needs a change,' said Abigail, taking Chris by the hand and helping him up.

Chris looked back at the garden as Abigail led him inside. He could feel the weight of his soaked diaper pulling downward between his legs as he waddled up the stairs with Abigail. As with the shortalls, he felt the gentle load on his shoulders as well. 

When they reached the bathroom, Chris headed for the mat on the floor and stood ready for Abigail to undress him. 

'It's OK, sweetie, just pop down on the mat,' said Abigail. 

Obediently, but a little confused, Chris sat on the mat. He let Abigail spread his legs slightly, then craned his neck to see what she was doing. He felt her fingers tugging this way and that at the stretchy fabric covering his puffy crotch, then heard soft, metallic sounds. 

'Much easier!' said Abigail brightly as she unpopped three studs between Chris's legs to expose his bulging plastic pants and the thick wet diaper beneath.

Chris thought for a moment. 

'I'm not a baby,' he said, his voice quavering. 

'No, honey, you're not, but you do need to wear diapers, and that means you need to wear suitable clothing. These little pop studs make it much easier to change you without fuss,' said Abigail, pulling Chris's plastic panties over his bare legs. 

'Abigail...' Chris began, then paused in thought. He'd suddenly thought of himself standing outside her shop, considering his grand plan. 

He wanted somehow to assure Abigail, without giving his plan away, that he really was an adult, and a man. 

'Auntie Abi, remember?' said Abigail with a smile. 'And it's Auntie Gwen, too,' she added with another smile. 'It feels more homely.'

Mention of home put Chris off his train of thought. He looked up at Abigail's kind face as she smiled back at him, and felt her hands gently taping his fresh diaper. He watched her large breasts moving as she worked. He'd never really noticed women's breasts much before, but he'd found it increasingly hard to resist looking at both Abigail's and Gwen's full bosoms, and both women were aware of his attention. 

'All done,' said Abigail, snapping closed the studs of Chris's onesie and helping him to his feet. 'Now, sweetie, what were you going to tell me before?'

Chris looked up at her. She had just changed his wet diaper, and with that in mind, Chris didn't know what to say. He hadn't been sure what he was going to say anyway. He had a vague idea that, after being put in a bib and having his food cut up for him, then having his wet diaper changed, he wanted to tell Abigail that he was really a man after all. But Gwen and Anna, and of course Abigail, knew he needed the diaper he was wearing. Chris knew it too. He looked into Abigail's face, caught his breath and tried not to let the watering in his eyes develop into tears. 

'Oh, honey,' said Abigail, giving him a gentle hug. 'Come on.'

Abigail took Chris's hand and he followed her into his bedroom, where she sat him on the edge of the bed before sitting next to him. 

'You know, sometimes it's hard being all grown up,' she said gently, giving Chris another hug. 'And sometimes, we're not as grown up as we think we are, are we honey?'

Abigail rested her hand on Chris's bulky crotch. 

'Are we, sweetie?' she prompted him. 

'No,' said Chris quietly. 

That much was obvious. He'd wet and messed his diaper, and he needed a bib. He didn't even feel as grown up as Anna. 

'Deep down, though, we know, don't we, baby?' said Abigail, holding Chris's head close to her and stroking his hair. 

Abigail didn't have to articulate what she meant by 'know'. Chris felt a kind of separation from the clever Chris who had stood outside Abigail's shop. He knew that wasn't really him. 

Chris snuggled close to Abigail. He felt as if he were losing himself in the soft warmth of her breasts. He could smell the musky sweetness of her cardigan and the satiny clothing beneath it. 

He felt Abigail's fingers close to his face, and she moved his head slightly to allow her fingers access to the buttons of her cardigan. 

Chris closed his eyes. This really was who he was, he thought. He couldn't think anything else. He heard a soft gurgling noise, and realised it was him. He even understood what he had said. 

Abigail unbuttoned the upper part of her cardigan, then her blouse, and gently pulled the thin fabric aside. Chris felt the soft mound of her flesh warming his cheek. 

To be continued. 

Thanks, kirababy. I'm doing my best with lots of 'work' work on as well. It's Sunday night here and my client's work can wait while I enjoy writing another chapter. 

It occurred to me that I should offer a prize for guessing what will happen next in my story. I know it's very mysterious, but there are some clues. ?

1 hour ago, SallyKAT said:

Thanks, kirababy. I'm doing my best with lots of 'work' work on as well. It's Sunday night here and my client's work can wait while I enjoy writing another chapter. 

It occurred to me that I should offer a prize for guessing what will happen next in my story. I know it's very mysterious, but there are some clues. ?

I think it will continue like this: The next thing chris noticed, as he comes out of his musings, is the taste of milk in his mouth and finding himself sitting on auntie Abigails lap in a rocking chair while his head rested on her breast. Instead of feeling uncomfortable, he listened to the heartbeat of auntie Abigail. The rhytmic "thumb thumb... thumb thumb" of her heart gave Chris a feeling of comfort and safety.

Sorry. Got a bit carried away with that^^ But a great chapter! Can't wait how it actually continues!