LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chris the Clever Boarder 1 - 18 Finished!

Chris the Clever Boarder 

Chapter 7

They took Gwen's Range Rover to the park in the next town. Abigail sat with Gwen in the front seats, and Chris was with Anna in the back, also accompanying part of Anna's doll collection. 

For the first ten minutes or so of the trip, Chris tried to take part in the conversation going on in the front seats, but by the time they reached the motorway section of their route, Chris was finding it hard to keep his comments, which were really interjections, relevant. The women's responses to him were becoming more short, even curt, as Chris interrupted their discussion about babies and child rearing. 

As Chris sat back in frustration, he watched Anna playing with her dolls. He could see if he looked carefully that Anna was in pull-ups. He looked down at his own hips and saw to his shock that he definitely looked diapered. He hoped that Abigail was right, and that not only would no one be looking at the gentle, flat curve of his tummy, but that they wouldn't be looking at the bulges at his hips, and he knew, under his bottom as well. 

Seeing Chris less occupied, Anna considered him a possible playmate. Turning to him, she asked him what his favourite doll was of the three she sat on the broad rear seat between them. They were all chubby little girl dolls, with soft bodies and limbs, and realistic plastic heads. To humour Anna, Chris chose the dark haired one in the middle, which was dressed in a neat little denim shortall. 

'She's my second favourite!' Anna squealed. 'You chose her because she looks like you.'

'Yes,' said Chris, not wanting to disagree with Anna. 

'These are all girl dolls,' Anna explained. 'I've got two boy ones at home. They're always naughty. I don't like boys, do you?' 

'Er, they're ok,' said Chris. 

'They're horrible,' continued Anna. 'I went to a school that had boys, and they were rotten. I go to a girls' school now. Are there boys at your school?'

'Erm, not really,' replied Chris, feeling the strange tingle again. 

'Good,' said Anna. 'Girls' schools are best. What's your favourite lesson?'

Chris didn't want to get into an embarrassing explanation of why he looked so young and feminine. He thought about his junior school days. 

'Art,' he said truthfully.

'Me too!' said Anna excitedly. 'We can do some art! I've got paints at home and everything! Mommy, can Chris come over to our place? I can show her all my drawings!'

Gwen and Abigail had been smiling at each other as they heard the conversation between the pair in the back seat. 

'I think so, honey, but you'd have to ask Abigail. She's looking after Chris at the moment,' replied Gwen. 

'I think we can do that,' said Abigail, smiling.again at Gwen. 

'You've got a diaper on,' said Anna, looking at Chris's well padded rump. 'I've only got a pull-up, and I'm dry. Do you always have a diaper?'

'Sometimes,' said Chris quietly. 

'Her name's Molly,' said Anna, returning her focus to the dolls. 'This is Bonnie. Hullo Molly,' she said, holding her doll to face the doll Chris was holding. 'Look, Molly, I can jump!' she said, bouncing Bonnie up and down. 'Go on, Chris, make Molly do something.'

Chris held Molly up uncertainly. 

'Hi, erm, Bonnie,' he said. 'I can jump too.'

Chris moved Molly up and down.

'That's what Bonnie can do,' said Anna. 'She has to do something different.'

'OK,' said Chris. 'I can clap my hands,' he said, and clapped the doll's soft hands. 

Anna giggled. 

This was actually fun, thought Chris.

'I can stand on my hands,' said Anna, tipping Bonnie upside down. 'Whoops,' she said as the doll's dress fell back to expose her pink frilly panties. 'Everyone can see my panties. It's a good thing there are no boys here. 

She tipped the doll back upright and smoothed down the little dress. 

'Let's make Bonnie and Molly go on an adventure across the seat,' Anna said, holding her doll next to Chris's. 

Chris became enjoyably absorbed in manipulating Molly in her role of co-adventurer.

Gwen and Abigail were also enjoying the giggles and the silly conversation of the dolls and their operators in the back seat.

The game was still going on as they turned off the motorway into winding local roads. 

'We're going to stop at a service station, kids,' said Gwen. 'If anyone needs a pee before we get to the park.'

'I don't, and I'm dry!' said Anna. 

Chris realised that he had wet his diaper. He wasn't sure when that had happened. He felt himself blushing again. 

'Chris?' said Abigail. 'Do you need a pee?'

'I'm OK,' he replied. 

'Is that "I'm OK dry', or "I'm OK wet', honey?' asked Abigail. 

She knew the answer. Chris's cups of tea had strong diuretics in them, supplementing the drink's natural effect. 

'A bit wet,' Chris said quietly. 'Sorry.'

'No problem,' said Abigail. 'I'll change you when we get to the park.'

'That's why you have to wear a diaper,' said Anna helpfully. 'My pull-ups are all dry.'

'Shush, Anna,' said Gwen. 'Chris can't help it.'

'So she has to wear diapers. She looks big but she's not really,' said Anna. 

Chris felt quite hurt, because he thought Anna was his friend. I'm 23, he told himself. I'm a man. I shouldn't be feeling like this.

Then he looked down at the doll he was holding, that he'd been playing with for the last half hour. He'd even felt a wish to keep the doll, but he knew she was Anna's. He felt his wet diaper beneath his bottom again. He was bigger than Anna, but her pull-ups were dry, and he had wet his diaper. An odd mix of jealousy of Anna and embarrassment at wetting his diaper welled up in him along with tears. He clutched the doll and turned to the window, tears running down his cheeks. 

'Anna!' said Gwen, turning around as she heard Chris crying. 'That's not very nice. Tell Chris you're sorry.'

Anna turned to Chris.

'I'm sorry,' she said. 'You can have Bonnie too, for a while,' she added, holding the doll out to Chris. 

Chris felt a bit better, and took the doll. I'm 23, he told himself again. As if in answer, he felt a flood of warm pee between his legs. 

'I think we'll go straight to the park, if that's ok with you, Gwen,' said Abigail. 

'Good idea,' said Gwen. 'I don't need the service station bathroom either,' she added. 'Chris isn't the only one with a wet diaper.'

Abigail giggled, and patted her friend's thigh. 

'Don't expect me to change you, though,' she said with a laugh. 

From somewhere an image came to Gwen of her lying back naked, exposing her plump, bare vulva to Abigail who was efficiently talcing and diapering her. It made her smile with pleasure. 

'Ohh!' said Gwen in mock disappointment.

To be continued. 

Chris the Clever Boarder

Chapter 8

'He's so slight,' said Gwen, after Abigail had changed Chris in the family restroom at the park. 

Chris and Anna were amusing themselves on the nearby play equipment. 

'He's perfect,' said Abigail. 'He posted some photos of himself in diapers on a fetish network. He'd cropped his head off, so his fine little features and that sweet, light voice are a bonus. But honestly, I thought he was about 15. I'm surprised that the 'no child content' rules didn't catch him, actually. 

'He looks so girlish in shortalls, too,' said Gwen. 'Especially at the front. There's nothing there at all. What did you do?'

'He's not a 'big boy', down there, Gwen,' Abigail said. 'Little balls close up to his tummy, and the softest little willy you can imagine. I pushed it downwards as far as I could. Not a squeak from him. A lot of us have more, well, you know, down there than he has.'

'Cute,' said Gwen. 'The diaper makes him look even more like a girl in front, too,' she added. 'Even a little chubby. Puppy fat.'

'Yes,' replied Abigail. 'I didn't give him the option of pull-ups. I think that's what he wears normally, but he didn't object.'

'That other stuff you gave him helps,' said Gwen. 'With objecting, I mean.'

'It does,' said Abigail. 'It makes him more timid and emotional, so that's where the tears come from. I think he's a natural submissive, even if he doesn't know it. I think he was instantly scared of me when .I told him off for not wiping his feet in the shop.'

'For sure,' said Gwen. 'Even with Anna. Look how he waits for her lead all the time.'

The women watched Anna and Chris playing for a minute. 

'Mm,' said Abigail. 'The pecking order in that little hierarchy is established. Anna is the boss.'

'Well, she is six,' said Gwen with a grin.

'Oh, I don't think his behavioural age is less than that,' said Abigail. 'I think he's more like an immature, I don't know, pre-teen anyway.'

'But he needs diapers,' said Gwen. 

'So did the other Chris,' said Abigail, 'By the time she left. But she acted her age, 14. Anyway, Chris fits in with Anna. I think they're good friends already.'

'Anna thinks she's a girl. Is that going to be a problem?' asked Gwen. 

'I shouldn't think so,' replied Abigail. 'I treat her as a girl, anyway, little willy or no little willy.'

'I must admit, so do I,' said Gwen, looking at the pair again. 'How did you get him to wear that ribbon?'

Abigail laughed. 

'He doesn't know,' she said. 'I had it ready in my pocket and I slipped it around his pony tail when I tidied his hair after changing him.'

'Are you going to keep up the diuretics?' asked Gwen. 

'As long as I need to,' said Abigail. 'And my special chocolates, too,' she added with a giggle. 

'I'll avoid those!' said Gwen. 

'Don't worry, they're clearly marked,' said Abigail, 'Though you might enjoy the effect.'

'Wetting is bad enough!' said Gwen. 'I'm a grown woman, Abi.'

'In diapers,' Abigail replied with a smirk. 

'Pull-ups,' corrected Gwen. 'Temporarily.'

'You hope,' said Abigail. 

'Abi, stop it! And do not put any of that stuff in my tea, thank you,' said Gwen.

'Too late, my dear,' said Abigail with a grin. 

'Abi!' said Gwen. 'I was wondering why I was wet in the car!'

'Lasts 24 hours without a topup,' said Abigail. 

'Oh, Abi!' said Gwen. 'Bill and I are going to his work dinner tonight!'

'Take a spare,' said Abi. 

'Abi, you really are a stinker!' said Gwen. 'And, oh,' she added, putting a hand to her groin. 'I'm wetting again!'

'Here,' said Abigail, taking a Molicare pull-up from her large bag and handing it to Gwen. 'Back to the family restroom for you, baby.'

'24 hours,' said Gwen, taking the pull-ups, shaking her head and smiling at her friend, then heading for the restroom. 

'Would you like some help?' Abigail called after her. 

'No!' said Gwen, and the image of Abi diapering her flashed into her head again. 'You're just... naughty, Abi,' she added as she walked with a slight pregnant waddle towards the little brick building. 

At least Abi hadn't slipped her the 'emotion intensifier' or whatever it was. She felt herself wetting yet again as she reached the restroom. She put her hand between her legs and felt damp denim. She was glad that her jeans were quite new and still dark blue. 

To be continued. 

• Like 2

Thanks, kirababy, diaper mike and Crinkleybutt. I'm a bit worried that this is getting too sweet and cute, but I'll do my best with it. I'll try to keep the various strings in the story going, too. 

Chris the Clever Boarder

Chapter 9

Gwen slid down her jeans in the restroom. The crotch was  wetter than she thought. 'Damn Abi,' she said to herself. She unfolded the pull-up Abi had given her and slid it up her legs. She was in the habit of powdering her diaper area, or having it powdered for her by Bill, and didn't like being diapered, or pullupped, she corrected herself, without it. 

She had just settled the pull-up comfortably around her pregnant tummy when a young, pregnant woman entered. The woman looked at Gwen for a moment, then smiled and said 'Hi.'

'Hi,' replied Gwen, pulling up her elastic waisted jeans. 

Feeling the bond of the similar experience between pregnant women, the young woman asked 'Are you having problems?'

'Just a little urge incontinence,' said Gwen. 'These help.'

The young woman nodded. 

'I've been wetting the bed from time to time,' she said. 'I've resisted buying diapers because, well, you know, they're so babyish. I'll get enough of diapers in a few months,' she laughed, patting her swollen tummy. 

'Oh,' said Gwen, I'm over that.'

'Are they your daughters playing outside?' the woman asked Gwen. 

'The younger one is,' said Gwen. 'She's playing with a friend.'

'They're having a ball,' said the woman. 'I noticed that the older girl is diapered. I felt a bit sorry for her.'

'Oh, that's mainly for the car trip here,' said Gwen. 'She's happy enough, really.'

'Well, she's very pretty. I suppose that helps make up for it in a way,' said the woman. 'It's good that your daughter is accepting of it, too.'

'Yes,' said Gwen. 'They're good pals. Is this your first pregnancy?'

'Yes,' said the woman. 'Very exciting.'

She looked at Gwen's crotch.

'I don't mean to be personal,' said the young woman, 'But I think you're a little damp. Down there.'

'I know,' said Gwen. 'Too many cups of tea. We're going home after this, anyway.'

'Well, you get a lot of leeway as a pregnant woman,' said the young mother to be. 'From other women, anyway.'

'You do,' said Gwen. 

'The only really awful thing that's happened to me was soiling my pants at the supermarket,' said the young woman. 'I was in tears, but the staff were really nice about it. They let me use the staff toilet to clean up, and even gave me a new pair of panties to go home in.'

'Yes, people are kind,' said Gwen. 'That's me fixed, anyway. I'd better go and check on the youngsters.'

'Bye,' said the woman. 'It's been nice talking to you. I might get some diapers for night time, too,' she said with a laugh. 'As long as I don't start sleeping with my thumb in my mouth!'

Gwen laughed too. 

'Bye,' she said as she left the restroom. 

Gwen was met outside the restroom by Abi, Anna and Chris. Chris was crying. 

'She stopped playing and started crying,' Anna told Gwen. 

'It's OK,' said Abigail. 'Just a diaper change. I've got a spare for her too.'

Chris was clutching Abigail's hand. 

'Do you need some help?' asked Gwen'

'No, we'll be fine,' said Abigail. 

'There's a girl in there,' Gwen said quietly. 

'We'll take our time,' said Abigail. 'Come on, honey,' she added to Chris. 'Anna, sweetie, go with mommy, please. I'll look after Chris.'

Anna turned to Gwen. 

'You wet your pants, mommy,' she said as she noticed the dark patch at Gwen's crotch.

'Just a leaking pull-up, honey,' said Gwen.

'You need a proper diaper, mommy,' said Anna. 'Like Chris.'

'Thank you, Anna,' said Gwen. 'Now lets go and get our picnic lunch ready.'

'Goody!' said Anna, and skipped ahead of Gwen towards their car. 

The young woman had finished her business by the time Abigail entered the restroom with Chris. 

'Poor thing,' said the woman with feeling as she began to leave. 

Short, but more later.

• Thanks 1

Chris the Clever Boarder

Chapter 10

The picnic lunch was excellent. Gwen provided it, and she was a very good cook. 

Chris felt a lot better in his clean diaper. 

Anna and Chris enjoyed their food, and at the end of the meal, Abigail produced some small, home made chocolate bars for desert. 

'I wasn't sure what you like, Chris,' she said, 'So I got milk chocolate for you. Two bars because you were so good telling Anna when you wet your diaper, and here you are Anna, your favourite nut chocolate.'

'Thank you Auntie Abi,' said Anna. 

'Thank you Abigail,' said Chris. 

Abigail laughed. 

'I think you can call me Auntie Abi too, Chris,' she said. 'I think we know each other well enough by now.'

Chris grinned. 

'Thank you Auntie Abi,' he said. 

Chris had never had an Auntie before. It felt great to have one now, even if she wasn't a proper Auntie. He hadn't had a sister to play with either. He looked at Anna as he chewed his mouthful of chocolate. Anna was eating her chocolate, and her eyes sparkled as they met Chris's. She enjoyed having a little sister, too, even if she was a big little sister. 

'Do you want some of this?' Chris asked Abigail politely, offering her his uneaten bar. 

'Oh, no thanks, honey,' she said.'Its not good for my tummy,' she added with a wink at Gwen, who rolled her eyes. 

'Can we go and play?' asked Anna when she had finished her chocolate. 

'Off you go,' said Abigail. 'But not for long. We're going home soon.'

'Come on Chris,' said Anna, grabbing her new friend's hand. 

Chris promptly followed Anna to the play equipment. He knew it was a bit young for him, but he enjoyed Anna's company, and to be honest, he found the adults' conversation boring, Not the adults, he corrected himself. He was an adult too. A young adult at least. Auntie Abi and Gwen's conversation, he told himself. Anna was much more interesting to talk to. 

Anna and Chris's playtime ended soon enough, and they were back in the car heading home. Chris wet his diaper in the car again, but he didn't cry. Abigail and Gwen were talking, and he didn't want to interrupt, so he told Anna. He found Anna was someone you could rely on to get things fixed. She was a bit braver about interrupting Auntie Abi and Gwen, and Auntie Abi changed Chris as soon as they got home, 

Chris's diaper had leaked a little into his shortalls, so Auntie Abi found some more clothes of the other Chris's for him. She said his old clothes were just to horrible, even washed, and she'd get him done more later, but in the meantime, she said, plenty of Chris's clothes were suitable for him. She found another pair of shortalls, although not denim ones. These were sort of loose, and they had puffy pants with elastic around the legs. There was no bib, either, just a top that was part of the pants, and short puffy sleeves. It was a little bit more girly than the denim shortalls, but Chris didn't mind. As Auntie Abi said, it was only at home, and she said he did look really sweet in them. Gwen said he looked as pretty as Anna. Chris was pleased about that. He thought Anna looked lovely, so even though he was a boy, or man, he told himself, he didn't mind being compared to someone who looked so nice. It was light purple, too, Abigail said. Purple wasn't too girly, Chris thought. 

Abigail put some special pants over his diaper, too. They looked like a baby's plastic pants, but Auntie Abi said they were specially for bigger people, and they'd stop his diaper leaking again. Auntie Abi said Anna used to wear exactly the same thing, which cheered him up. Chris even asked Anna if she used to wear them, and she said she did, so Chris was happy with that. 

The shoe question was easily solved. Auntie Abi said he didn't need shoes at home. Anyway, it was nice feeling all the different things under his feet - the carpet, the shiny wooden floor and the cold bathroom tiles. He'd never really noticed the difference before, much less enjoyed the way they felt. 

Gwen and Anna had to go back to their place after they got back from the park, which Chris wasn't too happy about, and Auntie Abi had one work to do on her computer. Auntie Abi wanted some peace and quiet, so Chris went up to his room. He wondered what to do, then he saw all the dolls on the bed and on the shelves. 

He remembered the fun he and Anna had had playing with the dolls in the car. He had never realised how interesting it could be playing with them. You could give them names and make up stories about what sort of people they were and what they were doing. 

Chris selected some from the collection in the room. He didn't take any of the few boy dolls. One reason was Anna's dislike of boys, which he found himself sort of agreeing with, and the other was his recollection of the boys at his school. They really were a bit horrid, and he remembered them teasing him all the time. 

Soon, Chris had invented a little family of dolls. There was mommy, christened Abigail because she was the closest thing to a mommy that Chris knew, one girl called Anna and another, well, not girl although she was in girls clothes, but not really a boy either, called Chris, because Chris wanted to be a character too. Plus the Chris doll was the only one in diapers, so it really had to be him. That made the Chris doll littler then the Anna doll, but she was sort of bigger in some ways too. Chris felt a bit confused about that, but that was that anyway, he told himself. There was no daddy doll, but there was a doll in long pants and short hair like Gwen's, so he had a Gwen doll who stood in for daddy. 

Chris was soon busy on the floor of his bedroom, absorbed in making up a complex story with the dolls. It was handy to have the dolls house in the room too. Chris incorporated that into the game too, as the family's house. He even found a stuffed puppy toy. The puppy was bigger than any of the family, but that isn't matter. He became the family's puppy Woof, because of the sound he made. 

Gwen and Anna arrived back just before dinner. Abigail went upstairs to get Chris, and stood outside the partly open door watching delightedly as Chris continued his playing. He looked so sweet in his puffy, lavender romper, she thought. 

'Woof, woof,' Chris was saying as he held the stuffed dog in one hand, near an assembled group of dolls outside the dolls house.  'Don't forget me!' he said, waggling the dog again. 

'No,' Chris said in the deepest voice he could manage, picking up a green trousered doll with short hair. 

'Where's baby Chris?' he asked in another voice, holding another doll. 

'I'm here,' Chris said in his normal voice, holding the youngest, diaper clad doll. ''But I've wet my diaper.'

Abigail felt a thrill run through her body. She was so glad to have brought Chris to her shop and even more glad to see the shy 23 year old she had met in her shop sitting on the floor in his very juvenile clothing playing with dolls. 

'Chris, honey, Anna's back. Time for dinner, so leave your game and come downstairs,' Abigail said. 

'Can Anna come up and play too?' Chris asked, keen to impress his friend with his doll family. 

'Of course,' said Abigail. 'But after dinner. Come on, quick sticks.'

Chris got up, and Abigail followed him downstairs. Not only dud his diaper fill out the seat of the romper, but Abigail could hear Chris's plastic pants crinkling. Chris seemed as oblivious of his diaper and noisy pants as he was of the pink ribbon which was still around his ponytail. 

Dinner was an enjoyable interlude. During the meal, Chris felt his stomach rumbling, but ignored eat. He ate two servings of dessert to try to calm his tummy down. Then after dessert when everyone was talking, Chris felt the pressure in his bottom. He moved slightly in his chair, and it got worse. He tried to sort of pull it back inside him, but he couldn't. He realised to his horror that the only think stopping him from messing his diaper was his bottom being on the chair. 

Chris could not remember ever messing his pants. He was a 23 year old man, he told himself. He fell silent amongst the chattering, and tried to think of a solution. 

'What's up, Chris?' asked Abigail, interested to know if her laxative cholocate was doing its job. 

'Nothing,' muttered Chris. 

'I think he wants to do wees,' said Anna, sitting next to him. 'Are you going to wet your diaper, Chris?' she asked him kindly. 

'Nnnh,' said Chris, vigorously shaking his head. 

''Then what's up, honey?' asked Gwen with concern. 

Annalooked at Chris's unhappy face. 

'I think he wants to go poopy,' she said.p, taking Chris's hand in her own small fingers. 'Is that what you want to do, baby? Go poopy?'

Abigail raised her eyebrows at Anna's terminology, and watched with interest. 

Chris slowly nodded his head, keeping his eyes cast downwards.

'I'll take him upstairs,' said Abigail, riding from her chair. 'Come on, honeybunch,' she added, helping Chris up. 

When Chris had half stood, he burst into tears, and looked heloplessly around the table. 

Abigail helped him to stand fully, drew him away from the table, and put one hand under Chris's padded rump. 

Turning to .Gwen, she nodded. 

'Come on, baby,' she said to Chris. 'Come upstairs and we'll change your messy diaper.'

That brought louder sobbing from Chris as Abigail helped him waddle upstairs, one step at a time.

She's done it, thought Gwen. She's actually done it, 

In her fertile imagination, Gwen wondered whether Chris would be able to talk or walk, or feed himself, if he stayed here much longer, and whether Anna would start looking for a more mature playmate.

The end, for now.

• Like 2

Thank you everyone, for all the kind words. I'm really pleased you liked the story! 

I have another work project to attend to, but as I sit doing it, I'm thinking of young men in diapers and I can see a bit more life in the story yet. There will be more. 

Sal. XX

Loved it Sally. Poor Chris has no idea he was being played. LOL, he still thinks he is putting one over on Abigail. Something makes me think that the first Chris was just as much male as the second Chris. At least he started that way before Abigail made him a baby girl. I ran out of likes but I will get some likes here for sure.

To answer a question from earlier in the post, when I get an  erection even I don’t wet and I am incontinent. I suppose that if you could get your bladder full enough and concentrated hard enough. and did all you could do to force it out you might be able to get some out but it wouldn’t be much . Actually I would have considered getting hard to manage the incontinence, but you know what the commercials say. If you have taken the pill and are still going strong after 4 hours you need to seek medical attention. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Chris the Clever Boarder

Chapter 11

Chris was mortified. 

Abigail took him to the bathroom, where Abigail undressed him. Then she lay him back on the bathmat and attended to his messy bottom. Chris couldn't look her in the eye, despite her calming words as she cleaned him up. He continued sobbing softly. 

To make it worse, while Abigail was at work, Gwen opened the door. 

'Abi,' she said, 'Shall I defrost that chicken in the freezer?'

'Yes, thanks Gwen,' Abigail replied.

Gwen looked down at Chris and smiled. 

'It's ok, honey,' she said. 

Chris glanced at Gwen and looked away. It wasn't OK. He'd messed his pants in front of everyone, like a little kid. Worse, he'd messed his diaper. A vision of his childish reflection in the mirror flashed before him. He did look like a little kid, but he wasn't one. He definitely wasn't, he told himself. 

Gwen blew Chris a kiss and left the room.

'There we are, baby,' said Abigail as she helped Chris stand. 

'Thanks,' muttered Chris. 'I'm sorry.'

'Oh, shush,' said Abigail pleasantly. 'It was just an accident, and anyway, you had your diaper on, so it's not a problem. Now, are you OK to hop in the shower by yourself?'

Chris knew he could do that.

'Yes,' he said.

'Good kid,' said Abigail, going to the shower and turning on the taps. 'In you get,' she added, giving Chris a pat on his almost clean rump.

Chris got into the shower and finished the cleaning job, while Abigail left the room briefly.

'All done?' she asked as he emerged from the glass walled cubicle.  

'Yes,' said Chris. 

'OK, then' said Abigail. 'I think you need a little nap, so you can put these on to go to bed. I'll call you when it's time to get up.'

Abigail had in her hands a fresh diaper and some soft-looking clothing. 

'Diaper first, honey,' said Abigail, and Chris sat down on the mat again. 

Abigail swiftly diapered him, tucking his penis downwards then patting the smooth front of the diaper, satisified with her work. 

'Now panties,' Abigail said, standing him up and helping into another pair of the other Chris's panties.

Chris looked at the panties.

'They're a bit more girly, but no-one will notice,' said Abigail as Chris put his legs into the pale pink, lace edged full briefs. Abigail tucked the edges of his diaper into the panties, which bulged around his loins.  

There wasn't much he could say or do, after messing his pants like a toddler. He felt a bit like a toddler as Abigail held out another garment.

'Arms up!' she told him.  

Chris raised his arms and Abigail pulled a loose, pale pink garment over his arms and head. Chris felt the fabric drop loosely around his hips. He looked down at the strip of shirred fabric and lace high across his chest.

'It's just a nightie,' said Abigail. 'And that's called a bodice. It holds your little boobies,' she added, touching Chris's chest playfully.

'All done,' announced Abigail. 'Now it's nap time.'

She led Chris into his bedroom, and held the bedclothes back for him. Chris climbed in. He wasn't really sleepy, but after his embarrassment, he decided he'd rahter be alone in bed for a while than face Gwen and Anna downstairs.  

Abigail closed the curtains, and kissed Chris on the forehead.

'I'll give you a call or send Anna up to wake you,' she assured him, and left the room. 

Chris lay in the soft bed, looking around at the feminine decoration of the room. After a minute, he got up, and swung his legs out of the bed. He could feel the puffy bulk of the diaper between his legs. The diaper seemed to be thicker than the ones he wore at home. 

He went to the far side of the room, where his dolls were sitting on the floor in a group, where he'd left them. He picked up his favourite, and went back to bed. He knew he shouldn't be holding a doll, but he needed some comfort. He knew too, that he shouldn't have a favourite doll, but why not, he thought. They were all different, and it was OK to have a favourite.

He wondered sleepily how his clever plan was going. He wasn't really doing much planning, he thought. Things seemed to be going along by themselves. He was doing a little more than just having accidents too, he thought, but that was OK. Abigail wasn't cross. As long as he was still in charge, he thought, and began to drift into sleep.  

Soon he was fast asleep, clutching the doll. Half an hour later, he wet his diaper, still sleeping soundly.

To be continued.

This is short, but I'm busy. More later.

• Like 1

Chris the Clever Boarder

Chapter 12

'Wake up, Chrissie!' 

Chris turned his head to see Anna standing next to the bed, grinning at him. 

'Auntie Abi said you have to wake up!' said Anna, reaching over and pushing Chris's hair out of his eyes. 'She's coming up to change you.'

Chris mumbled sleepily. He turned the other way and came face to face with his doll. 

'Is she your favourite?' asked Anna, looking at the crumpled doll. 

'Erm, yeah,' said Chris groggily. 

'That's 'cause she's still in diapers like you,' said Anna. 

'I don't need them,' Chris began, then felt the soggy mass between his legs. 

'Come on'' said Anna brightly, tugging at Chris's arm. 'Come on, you both have to get up.'

Chris's waking confusion was receding. He was in London, staying with a landlady and her friend's daughter. The daughter, Anna, his friend, was here, waking him up. He had a sudden realisation that Anna was treating him like an equal. It was an odd feeling. He was a 23 year old man. 

Chris, aided by Anna's gentle tugs, climbed out of bed. He looked down at the lacy pink folds of his nightie, and felt again the bulk of his soaked diaper. He glanced at his reflection in the wardrobe mirror. There was no 23 year old man there. He saw a pre-teen girl, standing awkwardly because of her wet diaper, and clutching a limp doll. 

For a moment, Chris thought he was dreaming. He wasn't really a man at all. He was a little girl having bizarre thoughts on waking up. 

Then he remembered his cunning plan. At least, he remembered that he had a plan, or thought he did. He tried to recall the details, but was distracted by a warm flow of urine into his saturated diaper. He caught his breath, looked desperately at Anna and tried hard not to cry. 

'Are you wetting your diaper?' Anna enquired.

'No,' Chris answered automatically, but the flow continued.

He couldn't stop it. Anna looked skeptically at the front of Chris's nightie and lifted the hem. 

'I think you are,' said Anna mildly, and let go of the nightie. 

'A bit,' Chris admitted. 

The tears he was holding back overcame him. 

Anna looked concerned. 

'It's OK,' she said. 'I used to wear a diaper too.'

She leant closer to Chris. 

'I used to poop my pants, as well,' she confided. 'When I was little. Auntie Abi told me.'

Chris felt helpless, and didn't know what to say. He reached out to the bedpost for support. 

'Do you want to sit on the floor?' Anna asked. 

Chris didn't reply, but thought it wasn't a bad idea. He was feeling very emotional, and at least the floor was solid. He sat down, feeling but not caring about the soggy mass beneath him. 

'Here,' said Anna, handing Chris his favoured doll. 

'Hi honey,' said Abigail as she entered the room. 

She looked at Chris, sitting tearfully on the floor, clutching the doll.

'She's wet,' said Anna, 'But I don't think she's poopy.'

'That's OK, Anna,' said Abigail. 'Run down and help your mom, and I'll get Chris dressed.'

'OK,' said Anna, and left. 

Chris was still sobbing, trying to stem his tears. 

'I'm sorry, Abigail, I didn't mean to, I mean, it doesn't happen usually..' he said.

'Shh, honey.' said Abigail. 'No one expects you to wake up dry. That's why you wear diapers, isn't it?'

'But, Anna...' Chris began.

'it's OK, Chris,' said Abigail. 'Everyone understands. Anna used to wet her bed too, just like you, and she wore diapers.'

Chris looked up at Abigail as she gently slid his nightie up over his arms. She did seem to understand, although he wasn't quite sure exactly what she understood. He was an adult. He thought about that for a second. He thought he was an adult, but he was in a wet diaper, being changed by this kind woman. He looked at Abigail's tight jeans, at eye level as she squatted in front of him. She certainly wasn't wearing a diaper. Maybe he wasn't quite as grown up as her. 

Anna appeared at the door. She was still wearing the same style of shortalls that Chris had been wearing, and Chris was suddenly aware that Anna wasn't wearing a diaper either. There was no bulky padding below her waist as there had been under Chris's shortalls.

'Mom said we're having tea in the garden,' she said. 

Chris was lying on his back now, letting Abigail pull his wet diaper from beneath him. He was at least as grown up as Anna, he thought. He knew that. He felt Abigail powdering his crotch, and began to cry again. Reality didn't seem to line up with his thoughts. 

'No,' he said suddenly. 

'No what, darling?' asked Abigail. 

She was pulling the thick front of Chris's diaper between his legs. 

'No diaper,' said Chris. 

Abigail laughed as she fixed down the tapes of the diaper.

'You are a silly one,' said Abigail. 'Do you want to wet your pants instead? You need a diaper, honey. 'That's why you wear one.'

'But I can stop,' said Chris, looking tearfully at Abigail. 

'We'll see,' said Abigail. 'Now, let's get you dressed. I've got some comfy clothes for you.'

Abigail held out a translucent pink plastic panty, and still on his back, Chris complied with her manipulations of his bare legs as he slid them into the leg holes. Then Abigail helped him up, and still sniffling, he put his legs into more clothing she held out for him. She tugged the clothing up as Chris ran his fingers over the soft, fuzzy material. Abigail gave the garment another tug, and Chris felt the fabric pull upwards in his thickly padded crotch. He put his arms into the short, puffy sleeves Abigail held out for him, then she turned him around and he felt her do up several buttons behind his neck. Chris looked down at what he was wearing. 

He tried to focus on the colourful appliqué on his chest. It looked like a purple dinosaur. He looked past that and saw the soft material curving over his tummy and disappearing over a low, wide bulge between his legs. 

'Much more comfy for this time of day,' said Abigail. 'Come on,' she added. 'Gwen's made a lovely tea.'

'Wait,' said Chris. 'My shoes.'

Abigail laughed. 

'You don't need shoes, sweetie,' she said. 

Chris followed Anna down the stairs. He held her hand, but with his free hand he felt the short, elasticated legs of his clothing. Then he felt his tummy. There was no belt or even waist, just soft cloth, pulling this way and that as he moved. 

They reached the back door. 

Gwen grinned from the table she'd set up in the garden. 

'Don't you look adorable, honeybunch!' she said. 

Chris tried to smile as he felt himself pee a little. 

To be continued. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1