LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sweet Nothings Kindle Preview

Featuring Gabby from Tricky Treats. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WJCJCS8/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i6

SWEET NOTHINGS

by Cute Kitten

Gabrielle stared at the cake slice in front of her. Grandma's homemade Chocolate Death was a blue ribbon winner at the county fair for five years. Soft, moist, warm chocolate cake slathered in gooey, thick, fudgy chocolate icing and drizzled with sweet, tangy-tart raspberry sauce.

Gabby could taste the chocolate heaven already. Her tastebuds tingled in anticipation. She drooled just looking at it, locking her lips as she picked up her fork. This was her favorite dessert of Gram's repertoire. She leaned forward, nose to the cake, closed her eyes, and inhaled. Sweet cocoa filled her lungs and teased her stomach. Her entire being ached for that first gooey, moist, chocolatey bite.

A sudden, loud bark of laughter broke into her concentration. Gabby jerked her head up. Grandpa and Aunt Margaret sat at the other end of the long farmhouse table, lingering over their own half eaten cakes. Marge threw her head back as she laughed heartily.

Aunt Margaret. Large Marge. Tub of lard. Gabby watched her plump aunt's jowls quiver as her laughter died down to amused chuckles. Aunt Marge wore a 5X to hide what she claimed was leftover baby weight from her six kids. The youngest of them was in high school. Gabby's gaze slid from her aunt's rotund figure to the huge slab of cake on her plate. Partially eaten, it was still bigger than Gabby's slice.

Not all that fat was baby weight. Gabby winced at her harsh thoughts. She had no room to talk; she had excess weight herself. Nowhere near as large as Marge. Not yet, anyway. But then, Gabby was a pathetic eighteen year old virgin who had never even kissed a guy. On top of that, her bladder leaked like a sieve and she wore diapers. Not thin, discreet pull ups that leaked easily, but big, puffy, noisy, hard to hide diapers.

Gabby was going to change all that. Lose the pudge. Become pretty. Become skinny. The diapers she could not help, but if she was skinny and pretty, maybe she'd have a chance with the boys. She'd be just like Aunt Marge's oldest girl, Angel. Just like her friend Kaoru. Gabby was trying; she'd taken a tiny slice of cake instead of the big slab she usually took. Smaller piece for fewer calories yet she still got to enjoy her favorite, decadent treat. Pretty, skinny Angel had declined any cake.

Gabby twirled her fork in the air, just above her cake, as she thought of Angel's tiny, trim waist. Even less calories if she put the cake back. She'd get skinnier sooner if she didn't eat it. But it was so moist and gooey and fudgey. Maybe just a few bites, to satisfy her craving…and she could do extra exercise to make up for a bit of decadent indulgence. She would be extra strict with her calories and food choices over the next couple days to help compensate.

She shoved a huge forkful into her mouth and instantly melted at the first, heavenly bite. She closed her eyes, savoring the gooey morsel. The soft, spongy cake melted on her tongue while the thick, chocolate icing stuck to the roof of her mouth. Sweet, sugary milk chocolate, bitter dark chased by tangy raspberry danced over her tastebuds. Her senses, her entire being, drowned in chocolatey delight. "Mmmmm." She moaned her appreciation; she could die happy right now.

She swallowed with a contented sigh, her entire body relaxing in satisfaction. A wave of warmth enveloped her crotch as her bladder let loose. The thick, slightly damp padding swaddling her absorbed it all as some urine trickled between her legs to swell over her ample backside. The diaper held it all. The thick, squishy padding further soothed and relaxed her, amplifying the effects of the chocolate.

Even after wearing these diapers for several months, she was still amazed at their capacity. They were huge. Monstrous. Godzilla diapers. So thick it was like wearing a pillow. The wide, bulky crotch forced her pudgy thighs apart, giving her an awkward waddle. They came up nearly up to her sternum. Concealment was huge diaper bulge of a problem. She'd taken to wearing loose, flowing dresses and skirts. The generous cut of the garments helped hide her pudgy rolls and ginormous diaper.

The loud noise was something she could never hide. She crinkled everywhere she went. She'd given up trying to conceal it. In a way, the constant rustling reassured her she was protected. Every waddling step mean she was safe from embarrassing leaks. Her pull ups had leaked daily; they just could not keep up with her bladder. Wet pants for the world to see. To jeer at. She'd been the laughing stock of her entire school. The world did not associate her crinkly waddle with diapers or pee right away. Bulky diapers were more discrete than wet pants.

Her diapers made her feel secure and confident. A big girl who kept herself dry. She no longer peed in her clothes or on furniture. She shifted on her hard, wooden kitchen chair. Her soggy diaper squished and crinkled as she savored another bite of cake. "Mmmm." She moaned again as the sugary sweetness melted on her tongue.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

"Good cake, isn't it, dearie?" Aunt Marge chuckled from the other end of the kitchen table.

Gabby nodded, mouth full of cake. She blushed at being caught moaning. She wished she could be like Aunt Marge, who did not care what she looked like. Aunt Marge was comfortable in her stretchmark covered skin and brushed off other people's comments with unflappable self confidence. Uncle Louie took Aunt Marge line dancing every Thursday night. Large Marge in a bright, tropical print dress, pearls, heavy make up and bouffant hair. She was just as self-assured as the twiggy girls.

Gabby took a long drink of milk followed by another bite of cake. Maybe how awkward and clumsy she always felt- uncomfortable in her own skin, hating her body- had more to do with how she thought about herself and less about her extra pounds? Aunt Marge was happily married for three decades despite being large. Maybe Gabby just needed to find the right man. One who wouldn't mind she was fat and needed diapers.

She took another bite, lost in her own thoughts. Maybe Aunt Marge was just lucky and Gabby was asking for too much.

Aunt Marge watched Gabby over the rim of her coffee cup. "I wish Angel was more like you, Gabby. She should learn to enjoy her food. You only live once, and food is part of life." She looked over at Gramps, who nodded as he noisily slurped his own coffee.

Gabby took another bite of cake to suppress her snort. Blonde, blue-eyed, model thin Angel should be more like her? Ridiculous. Ludicrous. Hilarious. She frowned at the sour thoughts as she lolled cake and icing around in her mouth. The sugary sweetness melted the rising tension in her body, helping her emotions and look at things more objectively. If anything, Gabby should be more like Angel. Strict with food. Vigorous with exercise. Eat vegetarian. Vegan? She didn't know what the difference was. Gluten free? Paleo diet? Angel was always throwing those terms around. They all sounded so trendy and not-appetizing. Whatever the current diet fad du-jour was, pretty, skinny Angel would never eat horribly unhealthy cake.

Her friend Kaoru would. Gabby sighed, missing her friend who lived so far from her. Kaoru was so pretty and so tiny she was frail. Like a dainty porcelain doll. Gabby would give anything to look like that, even if it meant having Kaoru's disabilities. Like the gastroparesis that prevented Kaoru from digesting food like a normal, healthy person. She had a gastrostomy tube; a surgically created hole in her stomach so she could be hooked up to a tube and feeding pump.

Gabby should have been horrified at the thought, but she was so desperate to get rid of her blubber she'd let doctors cut a hole in her own stomach and have soupy goop pumped into her via medical tubing if it meant becoming skinny. She chewed her last bite, barely tasting the rich chocolate she so loved. She pictured Angel and Kaoru- their flat stomachs. Kaoru was even tinier than slender Angel. Kaoru's stomach curved in and her bones pressed against her skin. So pretty. If Gabby looked like that, then boys would look at her. Like they looked at Angel. If Gabby was that small, she could get smaller diapers. Maybe ones with cute prints instead of the ugly, plain white she wore now. Even her diapers would be pretty and cute if she was tiny. Then, her body would feel like her own. Skinny; that was how her body should look.

She absentmindedly licked the chocolate crumbs and sticky icing off her fork as she pictured herself skinny. Sexy clothes that showed off her curves, like Angel wore. Something not from the plus-size department. Some of the fashionable, trendy stores Angel loved, like Abercrombie and Fitch, did not want fat cows like Gabby in their clothes, devaluing their label. Gabby had read an interview of some asshole CEO of a fashion label slamming and body-shaming plus sized girls in one of Angel's fashion magazines.

When Gabby was skinny, she could shop at those fashionable stores. Good bye Deb and Lane Bryant. Hello Hollister. She'd go to Abercrombie, try on a bunch of their over priced clothes then dump them on the snooty sales clerk with a "nope, changed my mind" and waltz out with her small ass sashaying.

She almost giggled at the thought, her insides feeling fuzzy and giddy. Total bitch move. But she'd be skinny and pretty- she could be a bitch and get away with it. Angel treated boys lower than dog poop, yet they still threw themselves at her feet because she was hot, a total 10 on the rating scale. Flabby Gabby was a 2 or 3, noticeable only when she made them gag. Angel was everything Gabby was not. Only plastic surgery could fix Gabby's facial flaws, but Gabby could at least make herself skinny.

Which was not going to happen if she continued to eat like a pig. Oink oink baby. Gabby stared down at the chocolate smeared porcelain plate. What had she done? She was so, so stupid for eating all that calorie laden, fattening cake. She had no self control. Already she could feel the added calories, feel her body expanding with all that added fat. If she kept this up, soon she'd be on TLC's My 600 lb. Life in bariatric diapers.

Flabby Gabby! The old taunts from school rang through her head like requiem bells. Her dreams of being skinny died before she could even start an effective diet. Warm wetness suddenly surrounded her crotch as her bladder unexpectedly let loose. She felt the padding of her diaper swell as it absorbed her urine. She couldn't control her bladder, let alone her horrible eating habits. Fat cow with no self control.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

This is a truly heart-breaking story to read because it's so real. Girls and boys alike really do feel this way about their bodies. Even when it isn't justified.

*Hugs Gabby* ?

Thanks for commenting. I'm glad you're enjoying the story enough to re-read it, and that it still contains emotional impact. Body issues are no fun to deal with, but I think that's part of life- learning to deal with what life's dealt us, learning to love our bodies and ourselves. 

• 2 weeks later...

God, this is so painful to read. But in the good way that a story like this should hurt. I myself never suffered from body issues, but I've heard those same voices; those same taunts, about my other failings.

*Hugs Gabby again*

8 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

God, this is so painful to read. But in the good way that a story like this should hurt. I myself never suffered from body issues, but I've heard those same voices; those same taunts, about my other failings.

*Hugs Gabby again*

Aww, I'm sure Gabby would love the hugs!  Human insecurities are our own worst enemies, so I totally understand. When writing this, I've never had body issues as severe as Gabby's, but my tapping into how my own insecurities made me feel, it made it way too easy to slide into her head space. 

12 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Aww, I'm sure Gabby would love the hugs!  Human insecurities are our own worst enemies, so I totally understand. When writing this, I've never had body issues as severe as Gabby's, but my tapping into how my own insecurities made me feel, it made it way too easy to slide into her head space. 

I think that's what makes this short little story so compelling. It speaks to a deep part of us all. That little Voice in all our heads that always tries to tear us down. I fought my Voice for many years and thankfully conquered it. Now I help others fight their Voices. And stories like this give me greater insight, and therefore more power over the Voice. ♡

... Look at me getting all metaphysical about a diaper story. XD

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think that's what makes this short little story so compelling. It speaks to a deep part of us all. That little Voice in all our heads that always tries to tear us down. I fought my Voice for many years and thankfully conquered it. Now I help others fight their Voices. And stories like this give me greater insight, and therefore more power over the Voice. ♡

... Look at me getting all metaphysical about a diaper story. XD

Well, I'd say the metaphysical part is the part of the story dealing with Gabby's inner turmoil, the part of the story that's the driving piece. The diapers are just the side garnish. :D   But that still makes it a silly diaper story on a fetish forum xD    But in a way I think that makes dealing with more serious/ darker subject matter a bit more ..well, easier to deal with. Like "hey, it's just a diaper story, no need to be serious!" kind of vibe; it lets readers take a step back and gives them some breathing room. and DiApErZ! ;) 

8 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Well, I'd say the metaphysical part is the part of the story dealing with Gabby's inner turmoil, the part of the story that's the driving piece. The diapers are just the side garnish. :D   But that still makes it a silly diaper story on a fetish forum xD    But in a way I think that makes dealing with more serious/ darker subject matter a bit more ..well, easier to deal with. Like "hey, it's just a diaper story, no need to be serious!" kind of vibe; it lets readers take a step back and gives them some breathing room. and DiApErZ! ;) 

Really I think that's the role of all fiction: To let us give shape to our inner struggles and allow us to battle our demons in the safe world of make-believe. And a writer OR reader who realizes that can be a powerful force for good. :)

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Really I think that's the role of all fiction: To let us give shape to our inner struggles and allow us to battle our demons in the safe world of make-believe. And a writer OR reader who realizes that can be a powerful force for good. :)

I agree!  Fiction serves as a nice safety filter to explore the human condition/ all that other deep stuff :D 

• 2 weeks later...

That really was amazing, even the second time! :D

And the possibility of a sequel? Hell yes! I would totally read that! I... I may have actually come up with an idea for a Sequel to this after the first time I read it. ? it was nothing earth-shattering. And I didn't actually write it down. It was basically just "Self-insert takes a romantic interest in Gabby and shows her she doesn't need to be skinny to be loved. And also accepts her diapers and becomes her Daddy almost immediately." Like I said, nothing too special. ?

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That really was amazing, even the second time! :D

And the possibility of a sequel? Hell yes! I would totally read that! I... I may have actually come up with an idea for a Sequel to this after the first time I read it. ? it was nothing earth-shattering. And I didn't actually write it down. It was basically just "Self-insert takes a romantic interest in Gabby and shows her she doesn't need to be skinny to be loved. And also accepts her diapers and becomes her Daddy almost immediately." Like I said, nothing too special. ?

I'm glad you enjoyed it enough to read twice, and enough to get inspired to want to write!  :)