LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever been "Doxed"?

So while this was a clear case of extortion-of which blackmail is a subset... You could end up not having yo work again if you sue them. Lawyers don't care, just like doctors don't care about your personal life.

You could own the entire property and because she most likely has insurance on her rental property you can probably cash in big. I would be willing to bet a lawyer would take the case on contingency. 

Me? I'd fight back. She'd be in jail fast. 

Here are some pro-tips...

1) Buy a few $20 wyse wifi camera from amazon. Mine let's me know on my phone the moment it detects motion. One at each entry and one for the bedroom/playroom. They go with you when you move. Provides proof for breaking and entering charges. Depending on your state landlords can be arrested for what she did. As long as you pay your rent and abide by the lease terms, it isn't their property to enter without notice or special cause (think you aren't home but the apartment below you has water coming into the bedroom below you).

2) Store all your gear in a locking footlocker. (Maybe $30-$40)

3) Password protect you drives and computer. (Free).

These are basic cheap solutions. I do this regardless of my sexual interests.

One last thing... when someone threatens you in a public place or outdoors (no expectation of privacy) or in your house which you have signs saying "video and audio surveillance in use"... put your hand in your pocket flip out your phone and start recording... then ask, I'm sorry did I just hear you correctly? Because it sounded like you said "fill in here". If they are stupid enough to make the threat audible again, they are beyond screwed.

Simply telling her "hey... do you like what you have???, because you could end up in jail and I'll own every asset you have when I sue you for damages. I'm telling you now to cease and desist. Don't get bitchy, call a lawyer and ask. You mess with me and it'll be your last legal mistake. It'll be hard to care for your dogs from a jail cell lady. They might end up in a shelter all alone. But it's your call. Fuck with me, I dare you."

Never be a victim... I'd fight her in court. Your secret is out and it has devastated you personally, professionally and monetarily. It won't end up in court either... 9 out of 10 her liability insurance just ends up writing you a check. If it does end up in court, her lawyer would be an idiot to bring it up. It would make his client look even guiltier. So me, I'd go ask a lawyer if you have a case. There are a few on this board. I am only qualified as a landlord and business owner... who knows he'd get sued into oblivion and the insurance company would pay me and then put a lein for the amount against her. She'd be screwed. Publicity might help you find that special someone... an abdl who fought back heroically? What's not to adore?

• Like 1

Soooooo........ Doxing is a pretty fuckhead thing to do.

Any pics you post online (even outside ABDL) should have their exifdata and other digital artifacts removed before being posted online.......

Most digital devices used for taking pics tend to have a treasure trove of metadata tied them which can be used in many ways.

Thankfully it is pretty easy to disable stuff like this if you google around a bit.

Due to how I make my living, I've had people try to dox me multiple times over the last twenty years. It never accomplishes what they expect, because everyone in my life knows about my predilections. In every case, the person attempting the doxing has been torn apart in social media and chased from the community.

If someone is threatening to dox you for blackmail reasons, that is very much illegal to even threaten in many parts of the world. Reaching out to law enforcement might be embarrassing, but it's less embarrassing than being doxed.

• Like 1