LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever been "Doxed"?

I am just curious, have any of you ever been "doxed?"  That is, your private life as an ABDL exposed to the world against your will?   I have, and I thought I would share my unfortunate experience with "doxing." 

In 2016 I was living in Phoenix and had a good job that I loved and my co-workers and boss were like my family, but it was still a professional, working relationship.  At the time I was having issues with my landlord, who was a wretched, morbidly obese, hateful woman who had 3 disgusting, filthy, constantly barking dogs that frequently kept me awake and filled our common yard with an ocean of dog shit that she was too lazy to clean up. 

When I finally had enough of her nonsense and her filthy dogs, I gave her a written 30 day notice to vacate.  She had a $200 cleaning deposit I had given her, but I didn't care about the money: I wanted to be done with her and her filthy fucking dogs.  So I moved out within 30 days, intending for her to keep my deposit.  But she had other plans.

After my stuff was all moved out, she called me and demanded that I clean my apt from top to bottom, "or else."  Her voicemail was clear about the "or else" part.  Her voicemail said, quote, "If you don't come back and clean this apt. I am going to tell your boss and your company what a fucking degenerate pervert freak you are.  I'm going to send them pictures of you in diapers pooping your pants.  You are going to lose your fucking job, you fucking freak.  Do you understand me?"

I thought she was bluffing, but I was wrong. 

Unknown to me at the time, was the fact that when I had been at work, she used her pass-key to sneak into my apt. and she took pictures of my diapers, rubber pants, and baby things and she made copies of my flash drives that I had sitting on my desk, that had pics of me in diapers pooping my pants, as well as ABDL stories I had wrote.  I had no idea that she had came into my apt and took pictures and made copies of my flash drive.  But I was about to find out.

When I came to work on Monday, our bookkeeper Tammy had a really bad look on her face.  She took me aside and told me this woman had emailed my boss and coworkers with all my ABDL info and pics that she stole out of my apt.   (She got their email addresses off of our company website.)    I will never forget the look on Tammy's face when she said to me, "This woman says that you wear diapers and you poop your pants like a baby?  She say's that you enjoy it.  Is that true?"   

I was devastated.  From that point on, no one at work ever looked at me the same way again.  I had lost all of their respect.  I was no longer "normal" in their eyes.  I was no longer "one of the guys."  I was now a "pervert" who liked to wear diapers and poop his pants like a baby.  Shortly after that, I left the company, and I lost one of the best jobs I ever had.

Yes, I could have sued that woman and got the legal system involved.  But think about it.  Would you really want all of your private ABDL pics and stories coming out in a civil proceeding?  I could imagine her lawyers getting me up on the witness stand and asking me in front of the whole court, "Is it true you enjoy pooping your pants like a baby?  Please tell the court why you enjoy this?"  (In a civil trial, anything goes, if you sue, or someone sues you, everything is permissible as "evidence" and "testimony.")

So, that is what happens when you get "doxed" to your employer, by your vengeful landlord.  I did learn quite a bit though. 

1.  If your landlord has a passkey to your apt./house, then lock everything ABDL related and flash-drives, and external hard drives, in a footlocker, closet, etc., somewhere they don't have a passkey, or access to.

2. If you count on someone's "humanity" or "respect" for your privacy: don't.  Many people out there despise us and are revolted at the thought that we diaper ourselves and mess our pants like babies.  They will not even blink at destroying our lives, our privacy, and our livelihoods.  We are "degenerate perverts" to them, and they look at doxing us, like stepping on cockroaches.  She had told my boss in her email to him that she was doxing me as a, "public service" so that my company won't hire any more "perverts" and "degenerates."   

My advice?

PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY 

DO NOT TRUST LANDLORDS

THEY WILL DOX YOU

While terrible, that is not doxing, nor is it anywhere near as dangerous. Destructive yes. Yeah, that woman was terrible, and probably should of been reported to law enforcement, although I completely get why you did not.

Doxxing though, is when your personal address, phone number, daily schedule, home address of your family, firends, etc... is released on the internet for anyone to see, use, or do terrible things with.

It is a common tactic used to scare women, particular feminist, and their allies into silence. There have been several high profile cases where DOXXED men and women have had strangers show up at doors, or the doors of family members, with the intent to assault, or have actually committed assault.

You were not doxxed, you were blackmailed, and had your privacy invaded.

Wow, what a dehumanizing experience. I agree about what you said, in regards to exposing yourself further. But, I still might have called in police, and report her as robing you. She broke, and entered your apartment without permission, without authorization, without your being present, and removed items, and personal information. As a landlord, she has the right to inspect her property, your apartment, but she would need to do so when you are present. 

As I said, I think I would feel as you did, but on the other hand, I couldn’t let her get away with the assault on my person, and life. One way, other the other, I’d get her to be held accountable. 

But, I guess it’s water under the bridge for you at this point. 

I feel bad, this kind of thing could happen to someone. I’m sorry, it happened to you. 

I would have seen a lawyer about suing your landlord for  Blackmail.

Blackmail is an act of coercion using the threat of revealing or publicizing either substantially true or false, and often damaging, information about a person, to the public, family members, or associates unless certain demands are met.

One reason I always cringe when people here ask about the best way to tell their friends and family they like to wear diapers and play as a baby.  Your intentions might be in the right place, but you never know when someone will turn against you for any reason at all, even the best of your friends.  I have always been one to stay way in the closet.  My diapers and lifestyle is my business and no one else's  I have had good friends who have become idiots on their own level.  Even if you don't think a friend would ever do that to you, think of this.  You have a friend who gets caught up in a specific religion, maybe due to another friend convincing him to go to his church.  That friend really starts getting into the new church and suddenly gets the idea you are a devil and heathen because of your diaper wearing.  It's "Going against God's will", he says.  Next thing you know, he starts telling everyone about you and your diapers and how bad you are and how God will punish you.  Sure, most people will think of him as a nut job, but now people will know about your diaper lifestyle who didn't know about it before, including possible employers and coworkers.  Your girlfriend of 2 years suddenly gets in a snit about something and dumps you.  Now she tells everyone that you are an AB who likes to wear diapers and wet your pants just out of spite.  Who knows that she may even have taken pictures of you in your diapers during play time together.  I always say "Think about what you have to gain and what you have to lose before telling others".  Is it worth it to have it all out in the open to family, friends, coworkers just for a little fun time in diapers with a girlfriend? 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

One reason I always cringe when people here ask about the best way to tell their friends and family they like to wear diapers and play as a baby.  Your intentions might be in the right place, but you never know when someone will turn against you for any reason at all, even the best of your friends.  I have always been one to stay way in the closet.  My diapers and lifestyle is my business and no one else's  I have had good friends who have become idiots on their own level.  Even if you don't think a friend would ever do that to you, think of this.  You have a friend who gets caught up in a specific religion, maybe due to another friend convincing him to go to his church.  That friend really starts getting into the new church and suddenly gets the idea you are a devil and heathen because of your diaper wearing.  It's "Going against God's will", he says.  Next thing you know, he starts telling everyone about you and your diapers and how bad you are and how God will punish you.  Sure, most people will think of him as a nut job, but now people will know about your diaper lifestyle who didn't know about it before, including possible employers and coworkers.  Your girlfriend of 2 years suddenly gets in a snit about something and dumps you.  Now she tells everyone that you are an AB who likes to wear diapers and wet your pants just out of spite.  Who knows that she may even have taken pictures of you in your diapers during play time together.  I always say "Think about what you have to gain and what you have to lose before telling others".  Is it worth it to have it all out in the open to family, friends, coworkers just for a little fun time in diapers with a girlfriend? 

Thank you for all of your responses.  

I believe Rusty Pins has a good read on human nature, and he is correct: protect your privacy and think long and hard before telling anyone. 

15 hours ago, anned said:

Blackmail is an act of coercion using the threat of revealing or publicizing either substantially true or false, and often damaging, information about a person, to the public, family members, or associates unless certain demands are met.

Yes, it was blackmail, and it was illegal.  But seriously, could you, even wanting your "day in court" tell the court, which is a PUBLIC RECORD exactly what you do in your pants when you are in diapers?  Remember, if you ever go into court, and you are questioned or you testify about ABDL related activities, remember that NO ONE is your friend, no one else is into the "lifestyle."  99.9% of everyone who works for a court system, is hostile to anything except "normal" and how they define "normal."  The court system, its very nature, is "socially conservative."  The judge and jury may be card-carrying Democrats,  but they are not OK with adults who wear diapers and dirty their pants deliberately for pleasure. 

17 hours ago, anned said:

You do not sue for blackmail. Blackmail is a serious criminal offense with a big chunk of prison time, you report it, play the voicemail and do not delete it, the police take it

During my marriage my wife helped me to find my way and to cope with quite a view issues I had being a diaper lover. When we had a divorced she gave it het every effort to hang the dirty laundry outside so to call. I do have to say she was quite successful in in that aria. I could literally feel the eyes of my neighbors, parents at my children’s school and relative poke in my back. Now after four years of being separated things more or less found its way, yet my circle of friend vanished in to thin air. For me it was a hard turnaround didn’t expect it didn’t see it coming.

Technically that is called a "Real Life Doxx with blackmail attack". Or a doxx attack that happens in real life verses the internet where the perpetrator is hiding behind a sea of VPNs and Onion routers so they don't get real life name ID'ed. Lucky has it that the law is more understanding of this type of attack verses the online version(but the laws are catching up quickly at least).

A trick I found worked but might not work for most people is...just be open but not open per se. Hint that you are a abdl but not so when something flashy like that happens. If Everyone already knows and its just a "Ok so hes into it, so what?" at that point. Or another way of saying it "Tell everyone what the doxxers are going to tell".  Turns out in my case, the people who the doxxers were telling were just as odd and strange as I was. Doxx attack ruined?

Think of a Doxxer(someone who doxxes people)as a unpaid news reporter on people from Time or People magizean or one of those paparazzi news papers. They dont get payed by telling the truth, they get payed by telling the most insane "fact"(notice the quote)about a person and if that "fact" hits it off big then that doxxer gets payed and so the cycle continues like a addiction because they get a high from exposing private stuff about people(that why you see more then one person trying to doxx someone because are trying to "one up"each other or more then one person trying to get a high from ruining someones life).  What I dont understand is why not these doxxers work for the government like the CIA or that spying program, get payed HUUGE dough to spy on people. They clearly have shown that they could do what the government is doing now. Might as well put it to some use(and get payed) instead of ruining peoples lifes for enjoyment.

Give the law enforcement or a lawyer a shot at this.  You might be surprised. Good luck!

Above all else, DO NOT TAKE PICTURES OF YOURSELF IN DIAPERS OR ALLOW ANYONE ELSE TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOU IN DIAPERS!  EVER!  That way if there is any situation like the one above, how can they prove they were your diapers in the apartment?  All the landlord would have are pictures of diapers and plastic pants.  Get rid of any boxes or invoices and shipping labels that may have your name and address and the company name from where you bought or ordered your diapers.  Do it immediately you get your diapers so there is absolutely no evidence with your name or address left around.  She can try and blackmail you with people and your employer, but what proof does she really have?  Unless she hides a camera in your bedroom and takes video's of you without your knowledge, there is nothing to tie any of the stuff in your apartment to you!  All you would have to do is tell your boss and people at work that you have been having issues with your landlord for months, found out she had been going in your apartment without your knowledge and you gave notice.  She threatened you, your family, said she was going to ruin your job, claim you damaged her apartment, had wild drinking parties and was going to make your life miserable any way she could.  If they said she mailed photos of diapers in your apartment, you could just say, "I'm not surprised.  I actually expected her to plant illegal drugs in my apartment and call the cops on me!  That's how bad it is and one reason I'm moving out as quickly as possible!"  Who are they going to believe?  A good long time employee or someone who would mail a letter with pictures to them as a way of getting back at you?  Without pictures of you actually in diapers, flash drives, computer images and all, it's her word against yours.  In court, who will people believe?  A raving lunatic who broke into your apartment when you were gone and mailed pictures to your employer, or you, a calm normal person defending yourself and denying it all (especially if you have any proof of her harassment, text messages, voice mails and her going into your apartment illegally).  After all, she committed a crime by going in your apartment when you were not home.  Unless it's in your lease that she can go in anytime without notifying you first, she broke the law.  You could even go as far as saying she stole property while in there.  As long as she has no actual photos of you wearing diapers, you can deny everything.  The only problem would be if you have friends or people who know you wear diapers that she could call as a witness.  In that case you may be screwed, another reason for not telling people of your fetish.  Otherwise, you could counter sue for attempted blackmail, harassment, invasion of privacy, breaking and entering and possibly theft as well.  As long as the only thing she has are photos of adult diapers and plastic pants in your apartment and nothing else, she really has no proof that she didn't plant those items herself.  You could sue the pants off her.  You might even end up owning her apartment building depending on the outcome!

By the way, those who use Google Chrome as their browser, if you press SHIFT-CONTROL-N you will go incognito and any browsing history will not show on your computer and others who may use your computer will not be able to see what sites you have gone to while in the Incognito mode.  

• Like 1
On 12/27/2018 at 4:07 AM, rusty pins said:

Above all else, DO NOT TAKE PICTURES OF YOURSELF IN DIAPERS OR ALLOW ANYONE ELSE TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOU IN DIAPERS!  EVER!  That way if there is any situation like the one above, how can they prove they were your diapers in the apartment?  All the landlord would have are pictures of diapers and plastic pants.  Get rid of any boxes or invoices and shipping labels that may have your name and address and the company name from where you bought or ordered your diapers.  Do it immediately you get your diapers so there is absolutely no evidence with your name or address left around.  She can try and blackmail you with people and your employer, but what proof does she really have?  Unless she hides a camera in your bedroom and takes video's of you without your knowledge, there is nothing to tie any of the stuff in your apartment to you!  All you would have to do is tell your boss and people at work that you have been having issues with your landlord for months, found out she had been going in your apartment without your knowledge and you gave notice.  She threatened you, your family, said she was going to ruin your job, claim you damaged her apartment, had wild drinking parties and was going to make your life miserable any way she could.  If they said she mailed photos of diapers in your apartment, you could just say, "I'm not surprised.  I actually expected her to plant illegal drugs in my apartment and call the cops on me!  That's how bad it is and one reason I'm moving out as quickly as possible!"  Who are they going to believe?  A good long time employee or someone who would mail a letter with pictures to them as a way of getting back at you?  Without pictures of you actually in diapers, flash drives, computer images and all, it's her word against yours.  In court, who will people believe?  A raving lunatic who broke into your apartment when you were gone and mailed pictures to your employer, or you, a calm normal person defending yourself and denying it all (especially if you have any proof of her harassment, text messages, voice mails and her going into your apartment illegally).  After all, she committed a crime by going in your apartment when you were not home.  Unless it's in your lease that she can go in anytime without notifying you first, she broke the law.  You could even go as far as saying she stole property while in there.  As long as she has no actual photos of you wearing diapers, you can deny everything.  The only problem would be if you have friends or people who know you wear diapers that she could call as a witness.  In that case you may be screwed, another reason for not telling people of your fetish.  Otherwise, you could counter sue for attempted blackmail, harassment, invasion of privacy, breaking and entering and possibly theft as well.  As long as the only thing she has are photos of adult diapers and plastic pants in your apartment and nothing else, she really has no proof that she didn't plant those items herself.  You could sue the pants off her.  You might even end up owning her apartment building depending on the outcome!

By the way, those who use Google Chrome as their browser, if you press SHIFT-CONTROL-N you will go incognito and any browsing history will not show on your computer and others who may use your computer will not be able to see what sites you have gone to while in the Incognito mode.  

Unfortunately too late for this but this is still good advice for everyone else on here and to lurkers. 

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds like she committed burglary by taking data from the flash drives.   Even if she had authority to enter your home, and that's unlikely, she didn't the authority to take your things, and AFIK data is your property.   The message is blackmail, which is another crime.   The third crime is sending the information to your employer.  I don't know what's that called, but it's essentially an assault.  I'm sure there is a legal name for it, and it's illegal.

But that's technically a trail between the state and the defendant.  Your diaper feelings should not really come into play in the trail, although I'm sure her defense attorney would try to use it to mitigate her crime.    In that case the DA needs to prove within reasonable doubt that the landlord committed those crimes, and you would almost certainly have to testify.   I don't know if a DA could avoid undesirable aspects of your lifestyle being presented, but I'm sure they wouldn't want any of it shared.   But you would either need to come clean to the DA, or a personal attorney- who could recommend how to proceed with the DA.  I would not advise somebody to lie, but you don't have share every intimate detail either.

That's a criminal trial, and you wouldn't get a thing out of it.   The landlord would face either a felony or misdemeanor, but you don't get a dime.  In order for you to get financial restitution, you would need to file a civil suit.  That requires the preponderance of the evidence that she caused you harm.    I'm not sure what you could get from it.  You didn't technically lose your job, you quit.   We all know why you quit, but her attorney would bring that up.   You technically didn't suffer any financial damage from the move, because you were already moving.  And in a civil trail, the intimate details of your life would come up.  If you choose to lie, you need to 100% certain they can't prove you lied.  If they can- you're F-ed.   

One way to keep accountability against potential blackmailers and doxxers is what some people call the "detail swap" method, where a person would change a somewhat minor detail(s) about something before sharing it or allowing it to be shared.  Artists and designers do this all the time to protect their intellectual property.  For example: if you have pictures of yourself in diapers on your computer, back up the pictures to a flash drive and hide it somewhere very obscure.  Then, download some other diaper pictures from somewhere, and mix them in randomly with yours.  That way, if someone exposes your diaper pictures along with any downloaded ones, you'll know that they got the pictures from your computer, even if the thief is completely anonymous.  (Which can help to track down the theif.)  There's endless variations on this strategy, which is what makes it so effective.

• Like 1

Or just back up your pictures to a flash drive and hide it extremely well where it can't be found AND DELETE ALL DIAPER PHOTOS FROM YOUR COMPUTER SO THERE AREN'T ANY DIAPER PHOTOS AT ALL TO BE FOUND THERE!!  Point being, even if there are diaper pictures on your computer that can't positively be identified as you (and if it came down to a court case, forensics can identify specific photos and match them to specific identifying marks on your body), you still can be doxed as a pervert who likes looking at pictures of people in diapers and has them on your computer.  Best to just keep them off the internet and your computer to begin with if you are afraid anyone at all may get unauthorized access to your computer.

10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Or just back up your pictures to a flash drive and hide it extremely well where it can't be found AND DELETE ALL DIAPER PHOTOS FROM YOUR COMPUTER SO THERE AREN'T ANY DIAPER PHOTOS AT ALL TO BE FOUND THERE!!  Point being, even if there are diaper pictures on your computer that can't positively be identified as you (and if it came down to a court case, forensics can identify specific photos and match them to specific identifying marks on your body), you still can be doxed as a pervert who likes looking at pictures of people in diapers and has them on your computer.  Best to just keep them off the internet and your computer to begin with if you are afraid anyone at all may get unauthorized access to your computer.

I agree.  It's always good to be careful, especially online.  

What I mean in the previous post is that if someone already has diaper pictures on their computer/online accounts, adding a trackable detail to them can be a good line of defense in case they end up getting doxxed or blackmailed.  If someone can pinpoint the source of the leak, it can help narrow down the list of potential perpetrators, sometimes by a lot.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/26/2018 at 7:34 AM, Busy Britches said:

Thank you for all of your responses.  

I believe Rusty Pins has a good read on human nature, and he is correct: protect your privacy and think long and hard before telling anyone. 

Yes, it was blackmail, and it was illegal.  But seriously, could you, even wanting your "day in court" tell the court, which is a PUBLIC RECORD exactly what you do in your pants when you are in diapers?  Remember, if you ever go into court, and you are questioned or you testify about ABDL related activities, remember that NO ONE is your friend, no one else is into the "lifestyle."  99.9% of everyone who works for a court system, is hostile to anything except "normal" and how they define "normal."  The court system, its very nature, is "socially conservative."  The judge and jury may be card-carrying Democrats,  but they are not OK with adults who wear diapers and dirty their pants deliberately for pleasure. 

I’m very sorry you went through that, it is truly unforgiveable. As a slight aside, I met an ab many years ago who ran a club near London, this was pre internet days. He told me that in the club he had two doctors, three policemen, three or four lawyers and a high court judge!  “May I ask your honour what nappy he is wearing under those robes?”

• 2 weeks later...

What I would do if I were you as this is a type of invasion of privacy and such. I would definitely seek advise from a Lawyer / attorney for this and sue them and sue them hard. If successful, you will be able to become your very own land lord and not have to deal with this kind of bull.

I am very sorry that you had to deal with this kind of Hoopla from them. That is very unprofessional and in many cases highly illegal for them to do that. If I'm not
mistaken, it's a breach of the Privacy and HIPPA Act which was signed into law on the Federal level. So, yes, I would definitely seek a Lawyer about this.

[Edit]
Yes, I understand that you have thought about taking legal action, and due to the nature of it all that you have decided against it as it could be throwing fuel on this already churning fire. But doing nothing will only make things much worse for you. And it's going to allow this land lord of yours to get away with doing this kind of thing.

Think, this HAS affected these things in your life. It includes and is not limited to the following:

• Your livelihood
  • Your overall life
  • Your piece of mind
  • Your professional life
  • Your family life

So, Yeah, I would definitely seek a good Lawyer to go after them. And yes, being an ABDL is a coping piece for your Mental health and well being. And interfering with your Mental Health like that and spreading the things that you are doing to help you cope is another form of breaching your Privacy and HIPPA Rights. And that is a federal offense. Her being a land lord is supposed to be respectful of anything and is to not repeat it. Pretend that you did not see it, hear it and don't go speaking it. So I implore you, SUE THEM!!!

[One last Edit]

I would definitely check this out. Public information is not illegal. But what your Landlord did to you crossed the line, and crossed the line BIG.
https://www.brickdonlaw.com/blog/2018/september/what-is-doxxing-is-it-illegal-/

Good luck with this, and may the wind forever be at your back. God Speed to thee!

• 1 month later...

Like I have often said " Don't get caught with your pants down ". I see so many people here that have written questions and posts like " How to tell my friends and family ". I see many of the people on this post say they cringe and feel exposed. I for one started using diapers as a 12 year old because I did not want to spend my allowance buying new panties only because they were stained with poop and pee. How does a 12 year old in 1978 explain to a parent " I enjoy pooping my panties, it makes me feel good". The first thing that would happen is my parents would have taken me to a shrink ! I was the neighborhood baby sitter, so I used that opportunity to my advantage. I had access to countless diapers, and could keep them in a bag without my parents even asking. I am 54 years old now and was married for over thirty years. I told my husband once and that was never acknowledged by my husband. It was my secret and my secret alone. To this day I have never told my mother nor do I wish to. I have worn for over forty years and I think in that time only two people have known. There is no reason for me to reveal to my employers. nor any one else for that matter. I feel so bad for you busy britches and I empathize with you. It sucks when your personal life is used against you and life becomes a living hell. I have always said it will be a secret that I take to the grave with me, and  people should take notice of this situation and take it very seriously. Stop with all the I want to tell my friend or lover or parents. It will backfire on you. Hugs to you all and busy britches. If you ever want to chat I am here for you. This site may keep us anonymous, but it keeps us together as a people.

• Like 3
On 12/24/2018 at 1:53 PM, AbabeBill said:

Wow, what a dehumanizing experience. I agree about what you said, in regards to exposing yourself further. But, I still might have called in police, and report her as robing you. She broke, and entered your apartment without permission, without authorization, without your being present, and removed items, and personal information. As a landlord, she has the right to inspect her property, your apartment, but she would need to do so when you are present. 

As I said, I think I would feel as you did, but on the other hand, I couldn’t let her get away with the assault on my person, and life. One way, other the other, I’d get her to be held accountable. 

But, I guess it’s water under the bridge for you at this point. 

I feel bad, this kind of thing could happen to someone. I’m sorry, it happened to you. 

Once you move your stuff out  and you are out of the apt.she dose not have to have t you there to go in and inspect her property.