LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Digital Remains (Short)

Mee

[06/03/20XX] 10:54.35 AM

The black screen comes to life, catching the sight before it in crisp, high definition quality. The setting is a simple room, viewing the front end of a bed, draped in a brown comforter as rays of light bathe its side from the right off-camera. A computer on top of a desk sits right next to the bed, and its monitor is lifeless, just like the lamp on the nightstand to the side. Everything is quiet, minus the chirping of birds from an open window.

“BOO!” A woman suddenly hops in from the left, crashing on the cushiony bed, as her brown hair bounces with the constant shifting. “What’s up guys!” She keeps her attention fixated on the recording screen, straightening out her cream-colored shirt. Her jeans didn’t need any readjusting, as they clearly did a good job at holding to her figure.

“I know it’s been a bit since we last talked, but I just got finished moving a few days ago, and I’m completely, totally 100% moved into my new place!” She let out an exaggerated cheer. “That’s right! I finally made it to XXXX!” She laughed again, wagging a finger. “Sorry, but I’ll need to take that out in post. Can’t have you guys sneaking up on me, after all! But here I am! I’ve been browsing so many forums about this place. It just feels great to be off the islands and on the mainland! People are HUGE here! I’ve heard they can be a little pushy, but they are pretty much just like Littles.” She stood up for a moment, walking out of the shot and returning with a water bottle of a massive size, supported by the both of her hands..

“So like,” She finished taking a sip, screwing the cap back on. “I’m starting my part-time job tomorrow, and I’m pretty nervous. Thanks to you guys though, through all your support I can sustain myself and put out more content. This job is just to give me something to do other than film! Oh, and also the P.O. box won’t be up for a bit! I still need to figure out how I’m gonna do that here.”

She leaned back on the bed, kicking her feet in the air, lazily.

“The place already came with internet, cable and the whole shabang, so apart from me getting used to the area, ya girl Sarah is fully functional!” She cleared her throat. “I gotta go grocery shopping now though. Stomachs, you know how they are! I’ll talk to you guys soon. Till next time!”

With that, the video star walked up to the camera, her figure quickly enveloping the entire lens, and then the screen truly cut to black.

[06/03/20XX] 5:39.22 PM

“Ugh! The nerve of some people!” Sarah didn’t bother with playful introductions this time.

The camera hadn’t changed spots compared to last time, and if anything was slightly turned more to the left, revealing the beginnings of a doorknob.

“Hey guys,” She kept a passively annoyed look on her face. “Just wanted to give you an update. I got all the food I needed, but jesus if that wasn’t stupid as all hell!” She was already digging into a large plastic bag, pulling out a sizeable chocolate bar.

[END OF CLIP]

[06/05/20XX] [TIME UNKNOWN]

[CLIP MISSING/NOT FOUND]

[06/18/20XX] 2:31.47 PM

“Weekend is finally here everybody!” Sarah sat on the same bed as usual, sporting a pair of shorts and loose top. “Man, am I ready to unwind! I’m just ready to get my games on…” She looked longingly over at the computer, which never seemed to have changed. “I should be doing a livestream soon, so stay tuned for that. But for today’s video I wanted to-” She was cut off by the ringing of a doorbell. With a strange and unexpected look, Sarah shifted her head to the left, to somewhere out of the camera’s range. She sighed, hopping off the bed. “Fine, fine...I guess I’ll just put in a jump cut...” Ignoring the camera, she walked to the noise which now turned into a resounding knock.

“Yes! Yes! I’m coming!” Sarah already sounded irritated.

The noise of a door opening was heard.

“Yes? What can I do for-” Sarah’s voice went silent, as it was quickly replaced by a shriek. “You again!? How did you--?!”

The entire altercation still remained out of the camera’s vision. All that could be registered was the sound and slight vibrations from nearby.

“Is that ANY way to greet your new mommy? Honestly!” A sigh from a second voice could be heard. “You’re definitely going to take some work, Sally...”

“Sally? My NAME is Sarah, you creep! Now get the hell out of here!” It sounded as if she were closing the door forcefully, but with a prolonged swinging motion, it was clear that she was being met with resistance.

“If you come quietly I’ll make this as painless as possible missy!” The female voice was stern and commanding, followed by the sound of the doorknob hitting the side of a wall. Sarah screamed, and the tapping of feet became rapid and louder as Sarah’s figure darted from one end of the screen to the other. She remained partly in view, taking a defensive stance towards where she ran from. She was breathing fast, her adrenaline pumping. Footsteps from where she came that were much louder and composed arrived.

“St...stay away!” Sarah had quickly lost her bark, and as she backed out of view, the camera could only capture up to the knees of this unknown figure. From the top of the screen, the underside of a wide bag suspended from her torso was evident.

“I gave you a choice, and I’m being extremely nice by offering you again,” Her words were like ice, and her threats were dressed in thorns. “Am I going to have to punish you already?”

“I’ve already called the police!” Sarah’s voice shouted. “You better leave before they come!”

The giant’s posture gave no sign of change in attitude.

Right,” The woman was clearly unconvinced. “Next you’re going to tell me that I have a tail? Mommy likes a silly baby, honey, but now is not the time for fun and games.” The words came heavily with a deathly seriousness to them. “I suppose we’re doing the punishment first...” Nonchalantly, the bag was dropped on the bed, clearly in view behind the figure’s legs. What could be seen were smiling balloons and letter blocks on it, with multiple storage compartments installed.

Without much warning, she walked towards where Sarah was, and it was followed by the screams of a defenseless, much smaller figure as the much larger one bent over as if to pick something up.

“LET ME GO! PUT ME DOWN!” From her screams alone, it was evident that Sarah was the thing that had been picked up, and she was currently thrashing for dear life.

“I don’t think we’ll be needing these anymore!” She chuckled, as Sarah screamed only louder. An article was suddenly tossed into view, hitting the ground with a small noise. The recording was sharp enough to identify it as a pair of shorts. “And my, my! How bold of a choice my wittle Sally!” She commented.“I think you’ll find your new underwear much more appropriate though.”

“FUCK YOU, you psycho!”

The woman returned to the bed and sat her bottom on it; taking up just about the entire width of the mattress with it. A twisting and turning Sarah was then lowered into center-view from the camera’s perspective, as she was pinned to the assailant’s knee. She was missing the shorts she first wore at the beginning of her recording, and now the black panties she was wearing underneath were visible. No matter how much she kicked her legs, it did nothing to free herself, she kept struggling for as long as she could, but it became evident she was only tiring herself out. The camera perfectly caught the steady hand which planted her down, as the only thing which tried to move was the restrained Sarah.

“Aww, all tuckered out?” The camera could now see up to the woman’s lips, decorated in a light red lipstick as they curved upward at the corners.

“Let me go!” Sarah was still shouting, but obviously low on stamina. She found it in herself to grow wide-eyed though, when in one swift motion, a large hand yanked off her underwear and tossed it off-screen. Tears could be seen forming from the visible part of her face. “Please...” She had started to assume a weakened, pleading tone. “Don’t touch me down there! Don’t violate me! I’ll pay you! Take anything you want! Just don’t!”

The woman tutted her voice, as the hand closest to Sarah’s bottom drew out of view. “Such a dirty mind, too! You’ll need to learn how to not have such a potty mouth, young lady. Besides, what could you have other than yourself that I’d possibly want?” Much faster than when it left, the hand came crashing back into view as it collided with the round bottom attached to Sarah. Almost immediately she let out a shriek, her muscles visibly stiffening while her head and legs shot upwards, quickly falling back to their semi-relaxed state.

“Four more ought to do it.” The woman sufficed, repeating the same motion from just a moment earlier.

Smack!

Sarah’s second scream this time had become much more thick, as if something else were on its way.

“Just remember, you could have prevented this.”

Smack!

Sarah’s shout was a bit quieter than last time, but tears were rolling down her cheeks now. Although only one was visible to the camera, it was a likely assumption for the other out of view.

Smack!

She was full-on crying now, her body reacting less and less as her cheeks turned red.

“PLEASE!” Sarah’s voice came out awkward and shaky. Her body was quivering all over. Surprisingly, the hand didn’t come crashing down yet. As if she was willing to listen. “I’m sorry...so--!” A jolt of pain must have ran through her body, as she visibly winced. “P-please...stop the spanking!”

The hand came back down, but much more slowly this time, in such a fashion that it was apparent it wasn’t homing in on Sarah’s backside.

“Well...I’m glad to see you’re starting to learn, hmm?”

Sarah’s teary face could only nod and make an agreeing noise. Her face looked somewhat relieved; only because she couldn’t see what was happening behind her.

“Babies need to know though, that misbehaving will not be tolerated, and that there are consequences to their actions.” With that, the hand came down with an unmistakable amount of force greater than the the times before it. The slight shake of the camera backed up this theory.

In her system Sarah found the energy to wail yet again, as she almost hung there lifelessly, sobbing as she had been totally and utterly defeated.

The crying didn’t stop as the giant, oddly enough, pulled her in for a hug with her severely red bottom faced towards the camera.

“There, there...” She cooed in a syrupy voice. “Now we’re gonna make it all better.” She stood and turned, leaning over the bed as Sarah disappeared somewhere on the covers. The sounds of fishing through the large bag could be heard. “Now let’s get all your supplies~!” The woman spoke in a sing-song voice, as she pulled two things out. In one hand was a large, white rectangular bottle, and the other a white plastic square, covered in childish motifs.

“I couldn’t wait to bring you home, Sally!” The sounds of plastic unfolding could be heard, and a second voice, likely Sarah’s could be heard whimpering as she tried to protest. They were quickly silenced by the sound of a slap on bare skin. “But I will not listen to this grownup nonsense anymore, got it?” She eased into a hum as the edgings of a white cloud could be seen around her figure, with more sounds of thick plastic and padding being secured. “Annnnnd done!” The woman cheered. “That wasn’t so bad now, was it?”

“Why are you doing this to me?” A silent voice spoke.

“Because this is who you are, silly!” The calm and collected voice laughed. “And if I didn’t pick up your little padded bottom today, it sure would’ve been someone else tomorrow! You’d be surprised how much we were gossiping about your little tush! You little ones are always so uncertain and nervous about this at first, but I can tell you’ll fit in very nicely. It’s too commonplace for you uppity balls of energy to wind up back in diapers! You’ll be thanking me soon enough. Now enough chit-chat, up we go!” She made a woosh noise as her arms raised in the air. She turned around and set Sarah down in front of the camera, with a clearly different set of underwear on.

Caught from a side view, a thick set of padding snaked its way in between her legs and emphasized both her bottom and crotch. Large yellow tapes drew the sides to the front, as the disoriented girl turned past the camera, sharing the happy bears that were frolicking on the plastic front with the screen. With each shift in her unsteady posture, a loud crinkle was picked up by the still-recording device. With the giant’s back turned, Sarah pulled at the tapes, but her brows started to furrow and lips began to quiver when they did not budge.

“Now let Mommy tidy up your changing supplies, then we’ll be on our merry way!”

“Wh...where are you taking me?” She shifted her terrified focus from her plastic prison to the warden who put her in it.

“Where else would I be taking you? Home, silly!” She laughed as if it were a given. “I know you’re excited for Daycare, but we don’t even have you signed up yet!”

“But I live here! You can’t just kidnap me!”

“Not a single person would think twice about a Mommy carrying out her adoption. And how could you keep living here? We don’t even have a changing table for you! I got your baby powder all over the comforter too...”

The red-faced Sarah, still out of the woman’s line of view, looked in just about any direction, as if she were searching for something that might help. Then, her eyes collided with the camera, as her eyes grew wide, and her hands quickly snatched it. The screen started to shift in awkward angles, as it suddenly found its way in between Sarah’s shirt and bra, the lighting quickly becoming dark. It did not last for long however, as Sarah made a worried whine, illuminating the scene once more. Her breathing still fast-paced, the camera was suddenly faced at an awkward angle. Looking down at the ground, all that could be seen was the front of Sarah’s cushy diaper and her toes which just managed to peak past the overbearing pad. With her other hand, although visibly straining with a stifled groan, she just managed to peel the elastic waistband from her stomach, opening a gap in between. The gap grew bigger and wider until all that could be seen was darkness, as the interior padding ceased to look white without proper lighting. Noise could still be heard from outside, but it was clearly muffled now.

“Okay, precious! Time to get a move on! Up we go!”

The slight turns and shifts of the camera did little to suggest how the diaper containing it was moving, but suddenly the pad pressed inward on the camera’s vision, with the screen suddenly going black.

[06/18/20XX] 8:24.17 PM

The screen was still dark. As dark as it had been before, if not a little more. The sounds were still muffled as well.

“Now Mommy has been very generous with your bedtime tonight, since I know you still need to adjust a little, so I think we’ll get your bedtime schedule on track starting tomorrow.” It sounded like the giant from the last known recording.

“What? But it’s only like 8:30!” The sound of Sarah’s voice complained, much closer to the camera.

“Babies need all the sleep they can get. And your little tush is no exception!”

“When are you going to let me go? When can I go home?”

There was a sigh in the room.

“I thought I had made this clear with the first two spankings. You are home Sally! It’s scary, I know, but you’ll come to find this is much better than that mean old life I plucked you from; riddled with so many tough responsibilities.”

Oddly enough, Sarah didn’t seem to protest, as if she knew better than to.

“Don’t you feel so much better in your jammies, wearing a comfy diaper?” She cooed. “Well?” The second time she spoke came with a bit more authority, expecting a response.

“..Yes...” Sarah bitterly spoke, obvious with unwilling compliance. Her voice seemed to read as if she were blushing when she spoke.

“That’s right. Now Mommy gave you some special juice at dinner, and that diaper has been bone dry since the moment I put it on you this morning! You’ll need to learn that the potty is your diaper now sweetie, and not the toilet where the grownups go. I expect that to be well-used by the morning, okay?”

Her absolute words resulted in Sarah’s whimper, as she started to sniffle, clearly upset by her words.

“Goodnight Sally,” a faint kiss on skin could be heard. “I expect to find a pleasant surprise in the morning!” Right before the sound of footsteps and a door closing, the beginnings of a nursery rhyme’s tune could be heard. A few seconds passed, and suddenly noise from above the camera could be heard, followed by more plastic crinkles.

“Come on..you...stupid diaper!” A hushed voice silently whined as the camera was slowly but surely lifted out of its prison. For a brief moment the darkened room’s scenery was revealed beyond pink bars basked in moonlight. The floor was carpeted, and had a rug laid in the center of the room. A tall changing table sat on the opposite end, with clear view of the many diapers stored underneath. A chest labeled ‘toys’ was visible in another corner as well, right beside a rocking chair. In the darkness, all that was discernible from the walls was that they were of a pale color. A few interesting quotes hung from the wall as well...one reading: “A wet baby is a happy baby.” There was more to the room, but the view was quickly changed as it spun to the crib’s interior, and was currently being leaned on what was likely a stuffed animal, with its brown, furry, stuffed legs taking up a small portion of each side.

Sarah was back in view, yet again, only now that she was wearing a new set of thin, yet soft looking pants and shirt. A smiling sun was adorned on front, and her pink bottoms were covered in white stripes. And needless to say, the way the lines on her bottoms curved only emphasized the bulge that was caught on camera earlier. A white waistband was peeking from all sides. Sarah looked equally as distraught as she did at first, only slightly more composed now; beyond her initial fears and settled into a constantly frightened sense. She sat on her knees and leaned a bit to level with the camera’s angle, as her bottom crinkled and her assumed stance gave the perfect view of her much more rounded crotch.

“If you are watching this...” Sarah spoke in a hushed, yet urgent voice. “Please...” She already started to get teary-eyed. “Please help me...I don’t know where I am, but this woman has kidnapped me and taken me somewhere. She’s treating me like her baby!” Sarah choked back a full-on cry. “I don’t even know her name...she’s only telling me to call her...Mommy...” It looked as if she wanted to vomit at the thought.

“I haven’t been to the bathroom all day!” Sarah looked in any which way, as she shuffled her legs and hips, with a hand pressed to her crotch. “I really need to go...but there’s no way I’m gonna fucking piss myself for that monster!” Admitting her predicament was clearing starting to get to her.

“I can’t…” Her sobbing face looked to the side. “I can’t even take the damn thing off...” As if to check one last time, she snaked down the front of her pajama bottoms, revealing the same plastic front as before. Pulling as the tapes like a mad man, it was as if they refused to acknowledge her existence, confirming her worst fears and despair.

“I don’t know what she fed me earlier, but my stomach hasn’t felt right since...” Her face grimaced at the thought. She took a few heightened breaths, as she suddenly wrapped an arm around her abdomen. “I can feel it pushing, and I can’t stop it...” Sarah sniffled. Quickly, she suddenly turned to the bars, allowing an angled side view of her position, including the view of her pronounced bottom. “I….can’t….” Sarah whined. “...hold it!” With hands fiercely clutching the bars for support, she grunted and moaned in as much of a hushed voice as possible. She tried her best to cover her mouth, but the struggles in her voice were unmistakable; doing anything she could to suppress her audible struggles. On her knees, she stood up the ever-slightest, and then her plastic underwear began to make slight noises as the outline of her bottom began to expand. Slowly, her backside expanded and her bottom quaked, and in an exhausted state she tried to set it down gently.

Uncovering her mouth, she kept taking rapid breaths. “Oh...oh god…!” Her head laid sunken, hands clutching the bars as she sobbed, trying to process what she had just done. “She actually fed me laxatives!” Her hand slapped the bar, making a small noise, crying in defeat. Turning back to the camera with an exhausted look, puffy eyes and reddened cheeks, she tried to stay off her backside for obvious reasons.

“I need to...” Her nose slightly twitched as she quickly pinched it, with a new disgusted look on her face. “I need to find a way out of here...This isn’t righ...” Sarah gasped as she quickly cupped the front of her crotch. Based on how close she was to the camera, the slightest hissing noise was evident. There wasn’t much noise after that, as tears silently rolled down her cheeks. Her hand left the front of her masked diaper, and laid on the blankets lifelessly.

“My name is Sarah Foster,” She silently started, trying to keep her tone straight, although it was thick. “Aged 19, almost 20. I have lived as an adult for almost my entire life,” It seemed as if it hurt to speak any further for her, visibly becoming stressed as she spoke. “And...” She blinked, glossy-eyed. “I don’t want that to stop now.” With each passing moment, her eyes seemed to grow heavier and heavier, as if she were being sapped of her strength entirely. With what strength she had left, Sarah raised the screen and lifted what looked to be a pillow, and covered the screen’s vision.

“I’ll tune in soon...”

The screen went black.

[06/20/20XX] [TIME UNKNOWN]

[CLIP MISSING/NOT FOUND]

[06/20/20XX] 12:43.06 PM

“Sader Street! It’s Sader Street!” Sarah in a fast whisper occupied the entire camera’s vision. “I heard her talking on the phone, I think she’s ordering something, and she was giving an address. I was trying to listen, but then she put me in this stupid playpen...” She backed from the camera to give a better view, revealing the denim shortalls she was in, sported by an obvious diaper underneath.

“I managed to sneak the camera out when she let me play in my--the nursery.” Sarah quickly corrected herself. “I can’t hide it in the diaper like I did the first time, because she checks in the morning and--...” Sarah’s blush signified she didn’t want to elaborate any further.

She looked a bit jumpy, or at least she couldn’t seem to stand still for very long.

“And god if only there was some way I could get to the toilet without her knowing!” The stress was becoming more and more visible. “I swear, when I get out. I’m gonna-”

“Mommy’s sorry about that sweetie, but I needed to hear the grownup on the other line! Your diapers are a little bit too noisy for me. Especially when they’re so dry! Speaking of which, I think somebody’s a looking a bit fidgety right now!”

With Sarah still in view, a familiar hand pressed her on her bottom, as it leaned into her abdomen. As physical resistance was clearly not an option, she tried to fight the battle internally on her reddened face, but it was clear who became the victor once she involuntarily let out a gasp, followed by a sigh. The bashful girl remained still for a few moments, unable to respond coherently.

“Much better!” The woman cooed. “Now let’s inspect the damages...” With an easy motion, she had the snaps on the crotch of Sarah’s overalls undone with a discolored diaper partly on display. “Yep! Wet as a walrus!” She confirmed with an audible squeeze, then started to button the crotch back up, much to Sarah’s displeasure. “But we can do much better than that to warrant a change. We need those to last, after all!”

“But I want to be changed now!” Sarah shouted, her focus no longer on the camera. She was quickly lifted out of sight though when a pair of hands swooped her from the armpits.

“Little girls do NOT want in this household missy!” Sarah was starting to shout and struggle.”I really thought we made some progress these past two days! I guess not though...I think I’ve been too lenient with the spankings, so it looks like we should add 5 more and maybe some corner time, hm?”

The smacks and shouts of protest continued for only a few minutes, as it was quickly replaced by crying.

“I know it hurts, Sally, so why do you have to make things so hard on yourself? It’s as easy as playing with your toys and doing what you’re told! I don’t want your bottom moving an inch from that stool until this timer goes off, and I say it’s okay, understood?”

There was silence.

“UNDERSTOOD?” She raised her voice.

“Yes...” The words came out in a meek and broken voice.

The noise of a spring windup could be heard, and was followed by a constant ticking noise nearby. It seemed whatever conversation the Woman was having earlier, she moved it into the room with the playpen.

“I’m sorry about that Janette,” She sighed. “It’s been a rough few days breaking her in, that’s all.” There were periodic pauses over the phone, followed by agreeing tones. “I think that Daycare will do her some good. I’ve already loaded a few nursery rhymes into her mobile that should help with some tendencies and triggers. Just to get her feeling a bit more acclimated, that’s all.”

“Hypnosis? What do you mean?” Sarah’s frightened voice shouted from a direction that implied she was facing the wall.

“Did I say you could speak during corner time, Sally? I thought we just got finished with your spanking? Maybe third time’s the charm...” The woman could be heard walking from the area.

...no...no...no..No, NO!” Sarah’s voice became louder and louder, as genuine fear began to consume her cries. “I’ll be good! PLEASE!” No physical noises could be heard.

“This is your LAST warning Sally. You are on EXTREMELY thin ice. Another outburst like that and you’ll have another spanking and 30 more minutes on the timeout stool. Do I make myself clear?”

The woman sat back on the couch.

“I want her to be happy, I do. But, she just fights me at every twist and turn! It’s a little fun to tease her every now and then, but we both know her role, and she clearly isn’t acting it.” Her voice came a bit lowered this time. “I guess I’ll keep spiking her bottles and food. Maybe that’ll do some convincing for her...” She resumed her normal volume. “She actually starts a week from now! I know she’ll be nervous, but I’ve only heard resounding things about what they do for Littles. I think it’ll help her let off some steam. And, oh! You should have seen her the first morning. Poor thing completely soiled her diaper; back and front. If only I could get her to do that on her own...In due time though! I think we’ll work on getting her used to wearing used diapers next. Can you believe it? She expects me to change her after a single wetting!” She let out a laugh. “It’s the adults who make the decisions, though. She’ll understand that soon enough...”

The conversation carried on for a bit longer, but after 30 minutes the timer rang, and Sarah was collected then deposited back into the playpen.

“Now what do we say?” The woman asked, hanging Sarah slightly off the ground.

Clearly Sarah didn’t want to say what she was expecting, but after a cold stare and moment’s hesitation, she mumbled, “I’m sorry….”

“I’m sorry, who?” The woman pressed.

“M...omm…..y...”

“Come on sweetie, put it all together now! I know you like the timeout stool, but I’d really like to give you some playtime too.”

“I’m sorry, Mommy!” Sarah shouted, in an almost defiant voice. The hands let go and dropped Sarah, unprepared for the crash landing. The sudden drop coupled with the added weight around her hips sent her on her bottom, unsure of how to react.

“We’ll need to work on our manners, but I suppose that’s a start.”

Sarah sat there aimlessly for a few moments longer, but then scurried over the camera, her diaper crinkling slightly less louder compared to when it hadn’t been used.

“Hypnosis? God! I need to get out...soon…”

[06/27/20XX] 9:32.43 AM

“Okay everyone! Gather round! We have a new friend joining us as of today!” This was a new female voice, the screen shrouded in darkness. The sounds of giggles, murmurs and whispers could be heard. “Can you introduce yourself to everyone, sweetheart?”

“Hi.” It was Sarah’s voice. Clearly it the kind of tone that did not want to play ball.

“Ooh, you’re a shy one, aren’tcha?” The nearby voice laughed. “Can you tell everyone your name?”

“Sarah. My name is Sarah.”

“Hahaha!” The voice seemed to be getting closer in the middle of the laugh. “Listen up, little girl. I will NOT tolerate any form of disobedience. Now you’re going to drop that little grumpy attitude of yours right this minute, or you can go over my knee and we’ll try this again. Need I say we’ll have to tell Mommy about how bad you’ve been behaving? Do I make myself clear?”

“...Yes....” Sarah sounded as if there was more than just verbal coercion involved.

“Now can you tell everyone your name, sweetie?” The venom had seemed to leave her voice, as was loud enough to address the unknown audience as well.

“I’m...Sally. Nice to meet you...”

“What a pretty name!” By their previous actions, the voice’s fawning was likely artificial. “Can you tell us some things you like to do? I’m sure there’s at least one thing here you’ll love to do!”

“I like to film.” Sarah was keeping it brief, but not in the uncooperative sense. “Sometimes I like to read and draw, I guess.”

“Coloring?” The person exclaimed, obviously dumbing down what was supposed to be a sophisticated hobby. “Well, I know Alice over there loves to draw pictures with crayons! I think you two will make great friends! Daniel right next to Matty also likes picture books too. We’ve got quite the selection! Maybe if everyone’s alright with it, you could even pick the story we’ll read after recess!”

“Do you have any murder mysteries?” There was an obvious bit of sarcasm in Sarah’s voice. A faint giggle could even be heard through the muffler.

“Oh Sugarlump, you and your silly jokes! We’ll have to be on our toes around you.” The laugh was equally as artificial as was her interest in Sarah’s fake name.

A meep escaped Sarah, as the camera shifted with her movements, as if she slightly bent over. The sound of plastic could be heard rustling, as if her diaper were expanding. She made a small groan.

“Uh oh!” The voice announced. “Looks like Sally had an oopsie! Well, that’s alright. There’ll be plenty of time for you to meet the others during snack time. Please get along with Sally, everyone! Let’s all do a great job at getting her used to Daycare!”

It sounded as if everyone dispersed and resumed their play, with the noise level turning back up a bit.

“I gave you a warning, potty pants.” The voice was like poison again, in a hushed whisper.

Sarah could be heard sniffling, as if she were trying to keep herself composed.

“Your Mommy told me all the phrases that make you tick, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. I’ll change you this once, but after that you’ll be waiting for diaper checks just like everyone else. Even if you mess yourself like you did right now. You’ve had your fun, but I think it’s high time you realize your place. There will be no backtalk, and if there is you’re either getting spanked or worse. Don’t expect me to speak to you like a stubborn adult anymore, because clearly the messy diaper around your hips supersedes that kind of idea.”

“But you made me mess!” Sarah with a stifled voice spat.

“Maybe, but poop doesn’t end up in a diaper on its own, now does it? The time for big girl talk’s over though. And from now on I expect you to address me as Nanny Desna. I’ll accept a shorter name though, as long as it’s appropriate. But pee-yew Sally!” Her voice was upbeat again. “I think you did quite the number in your pants, silly! I think a clean diapie suits you much better. Not that they’ll last for long though!”

The swishing noise indicated Sarah was swept into the air, and the screen went black.

[06/27/20XX] 7:43.23 PM

“Goodnight sweetheart,” It was Mommy’s voice. “I’m so glad to hear such a good report today! Maybe there’s hope for you after all! But after bath time it’s time we go beddie-byes! I’m sure you’ll have just as much fun in Daycare tomorrow! Sleep tight, sweetie.”

The sound of a mobile could be heard as the door closed. Again, a diapered bottom scrambled as what was a stuffed animal was lifted off the camera. Sarah was in footie pajamas now, with no visible zipper on the front.

Sarah took a moment to look up in the direction where the mobile sounds were coming, its shadows dancing across the blankets, illuminating stretched shapes of bears and butterflies. She looked as if she were contemplating something heavy, and suddenly turned her focus back to the camera.

“That Desna bitch fucking made me shit myself!” Sarah looked as if she were ready to pull hair. “Momm--That woman put these...triggers,” Sarah wiggled her fingers as if she expected them to be tangible. “These ideas inside my head! I don’t even know what they are! She used so many words at once, I have no idea what it could have been! And ugh! That name she used! Sugarlump? How do you even-” Sarah looked strained, as she sat on her knees and hands, looking as if she were starting to stretch. She groaned and grunted, with her bottom tilted upwards.

“Un...believ...” Even after all this time she found it in herself to cry. Apparently repeated messings hadn’t made it any easier. Wiping a tear from her eye, trying to stay bittersweet she tried yet again to support herself. “Guess we know what one of them are...”

“Right after she changed me, I was sent to go play with some girl. Alice I think her name is? She was an adult too! Not only was she my size, but she had fucking breasts too! Bigger than mine!” As if to emphasize the point, she fondled her own chest for a second. “I’m not even allowed to wear a bra..” Sarah whimpered. “And I can’t get off in these stupid things!” She looked to be reminding herself of old, painful memories. “Last time I tried, all it got me was a spanking. God…! It’s one thing to put me in diapers, but don’t pretend as if I don’t have adult tendencies too!”

“I swear Mommy--” Sarah looked as if she wanted to hit herself for that one. “She,” Putting a large amount of emphasis on the pronoun. “Keeps spiking my food and drinks. I’m sure of it. I don’t poop until I...have too...But the peeing part happens too often. I’ve never peed so much in one day! Not until I was under her finger, that is. And!--” Sarah looked to be keeping an emotional check on herself. “She won’t even change me when I shit myself! She’ll always say, ‘Not wet enough sweetums!’ Or, ‘My? You can hardly call that diaper used, can you?’” She imitated her voice in the most mockingly way possible. “It’s a miracle I haven’t gotten a rash yet...” Sarah sighed.

“I’ve never had someone use a trigger word on me before though...” Genuine fear started to loom over her. “It feels...invasive. Like I don’t have control...I didn’t have control...” Sarah gave a slight hiccup.

“She’s making me drink this stuff too,” Behind her, Sarah produced a baby bottle proportionate to her size. The bottle apart from the teat was translucent, looking as if a white liquid were inside. “She’ll spank me in the morning if it’s not finished, or even worse, Mr…..” She went quiet. “Ever since I’ve been drinking this stuff--It’s been a few days I think, but ever since then mornings have felt weird. My bladder has been feeling full, like, really full...So much that it takes me like a whole ten seconds to finish!” She stuck the nipple in her mouth and gave it a few sucks. “I gotta say though...as bad as this stuff is, it actually taste kinda good...Like bananas and vanilla ice cream...” She shuddered. “It’s kinda addicting...”

“Daycare was terrible though,” Sarah leaned back onto her bottom, and visibly cringed when a look of realization overcame her along with a squish of plastic. She didn’t sit upright though. She merely tried not to move. “Apart from that Desna bitch breathing down my neck, all we did was have nonstop playtime, then snack time, story time and finally naps. And of course they stuck us in cribs. Fucking pathetic. The only thing that was redeeming was the juice. It wasn’t unbearable...But you try telling me that mashed chicken and peas is something you could stomach! It’s like school food, but for babies! I’m an adult though...I am. I’ve been waiting on any more information I can get, like maybe an address for the Daycare. The only reading material accessible though are those stupid picture books we read from! And god are they depressing! It’s all about Littles being submissive; having this ‘divine’ revelation,” She motioned a rainbow with her hands. “That somehow returning to a life of diapers is the end-all-be-all. The lengths these people go to for both mental and physical conditioning is absolutely sickening. I think for the most part I’ve managed to hold it together. I better cut this short though...Space is starting to become an issue...”

[06/30/20XX] [TIME UNKNOWN]

[CLIP MISSING/NOT FOUND]

[07/13/20XX] 2:21.33 PM [WARNING: BATTERY 33%]

“Don’t worry, I promise you Sally’s in good hands!” The voice reassured.

“I know...I tend to fret. This is her first play date...that’s all.” It was Mommy’s voice.

“I’ll be fine!” Sarah’s voice groaned.

“I think someone’s a little excited to play with their friend!” The first voice joked. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure she gets the right stuff in her system. I have your number and her diapers for when she needs them. She and Alice are gonna have a great time!”

“Oh...I know they will! Come here Sally, give Mommy a kiss before she goes.”

“Bye...” Sarah briefly spoke. She didn’t seem to make much motion, as if she hadn’t moved from her spot.

“That’s okay, Mommy can just come give you kisses instead!” The sound of pecking filled the audio, with each kiss sounding wet and overbearing. “You know, maybe if you learned to cooperate a bit more it wouldn’t have to be so hard...” Mommy whispered with a sigh. The sound of a zipper could be heard as Sarah yelled.

“Hey! What are you doing with my skirt?”

“Well, how else is Alice’s mommy supposed to check your diapies? I might know when you’re going peepee or poopoo, but Alice’s mommy hasn’t seen that little bladder of yours in action, has she?”

“There’s no need to feel embarrassed, Sally. Your mommy has a point. I think it’ll be easier for me to check you this way. And I think your diaper looks very pretty sweetheart.”

“But I don’t wanna be naked...” Sarah sounded to be pouting.

“Then it’s a good thing you have your diaper on!” Her mommy laughed. “Okay Sally, I’m gonna get going. You be good now, and listen to everything Alice’s mommy tells you to do, understood?”

“Yes...”

“Alright then. I’ll be back at 6! Have fun!”

Alice’s ‘mother’ could be heard giving the other giant a goodbye, and a door was then opened and closed.

“Now then!” The new giant-in-charge spoke happily. “I think a certain somebody is waiting for you upstairs! Up we go!” The sounds of plastic crinkling could be heard as Sarah was hoisted in the air, the sound of bare feet moving across wood. It creaked ever so slightly as if they were going upwards.

“Aaalice! Guess who’s here!”

“Sarah!” The female voice happily shouted. “You’re here!”

“Ah-ah-ah!” The mother’s voice almost sounded stern. “Remember we talked about this? Her name is Sally.”

“But Sarah tells me to call her Sarah at Daycare!” The protest was adamant, but childish.

“Sometimes Sally likes to be silly. Her mommy named her Sally though, so that’s what we should call her. Isn’t that right, Sally?”

“I think I prefer Sara--Ow!” The resounding noise of a slap on bare skin could be heard.

“Such a poor start already...” The larger woman sighed. “What’s your name, honey?”

“Sa...lly….”

“Attagirl.” She spoke with satisfaction. “Now I’ll be right back with juice for you two, alright? Play nice now.”

A few moments went by, and Sarah was on the move.

“Jeez, I can’t believe I almost thought your mommy--Sorry, I mean your owner was nice for a second there. She didn’t have to slap my thigh so hard...”

“Mommy can be a bit of a meanie sometimes...” Alice’s voice agreed. She didn’t sound totally sophisticated, but her tone was a tad bit more relaxed. “As long as you do as you’re told, it’s not the worst.”

“Yeah right, that’s the understatement of the year,” The screen became light again as Sarah stared down the front of the screen. She was a little blurred however.

“Hey, can you reach the wipes on your changing table? I was hiding my camera in my diaper and I couldn’t...” Her voice trailed off, not looking to finish the rest of her sentence.

“Yah, I’m a good climber. I’ve had lotsa practice.”

She waited there for a few moments, and a third hand reached in with a white cloth.

“Thanks. It’s nice knowing I can count on at least one person...” The cloth draped the screen, and wasn’t as blurry but seemed a bit damp. Sarah grabbed a piece of the blue frock she was wearing and wiped the front, giving a brief glimpse of the diaper she wore underneath. With the view mostly cleaned, her nose leaned in, sniffing curiously.

“Disgusting...” Sarah muttered.

“Why do you always keep that thing with you?” Alice asked, as Sarah tilted it upwards to get a decent view of the room. She faced it towards a brown, wooden crib, then turned it back towards the rest of the room, setting it down. Here legs were spread far apart while she angled it, giving a view of her padded crotch. It looked to be a little discolored.

She backed up, as if she were assessing the shot. Seeming content, she turned her focus back to Alice. With her full body on display, without the supposed skirt she once started with, the lower half of her underwear was on full display. “Because it’s my ticket out! Once I get the information I need, all I need to do is upload that video and someone will come and save me. I have a pretty sizable following you know.”

“Really? So you’re like a movie star?”

“Well, I wouldn’t say that...But a lot of people on the internet know who I am.”

“Cool! So, how are you gonna upload the video?”

“Well I...” Sarah stammered. “I haven’t got that far yet...”

“I’m sure you’ll figure it out Sally. You seem pretty smart.”

“Er, thanks. But don’t tell anyone I have it! Everything would be ruined if you did. I’d….I’d be in big trouble. And please call me Sarah. Even if your mom--owner, said so, I still prefer Sarah.”

Alice looked to be nervously playing with her hair. “I don’t know...What if she hears me call you that? Then I might get in trouble...and I don’t wanna...” Her face looked to be getting stressed fast, and she was starting to hiccup.

“O-o-okay! That’s fine. Just call me Sally. Whatever makes you feel better...Your trauma must run deep, huh?”

Alice sniffled as she nodded her head. “Yeah...I don’t like to talk about it so much...”

“That’s alright. I’ve been in my share of deep poopie too...” Sarah almost looked a little shocked, covering her own mouth. “But I...I could have sworn I...”

Alice stifled a giggle, “You can be pretty silly sometimes Sally.”

“N-No! But I knew what I wanted to say! I meant to say sh-poopie!” She looked mortified.

“Why do you keep saying poopie?” Alice had a slightly turned head.

“But I’m not!” Sarah whined. “I’m thinking of the word, but what I’m trying to say it spelled: S-H-I...A? C? No no no! I can imagine the word, but I can’t say it! And when I try to spell it, I just...I just forget!” She turned to Alice, who seemed to be at a loss, or at least not on quite the same wavelength. “Motherfu-nny!”Sarah let out another whine, stomping her foot off the carpeted floor. “Are you telling me I can’t even swear out loud anymore? That’s a load of bull-poopie!”

“I mean, bad words aren’t that important, are they?” Alice had absent-mindedly started to play with her foot, paying no mind to the hem of her sundress being lifted as it put her diaper on full display to the camera. It looked to be in a state similar to that of Sarah’s.

“Don’t you get it? She’s taking away everything from me!” Sarah sounded to be having a meltdown. “First it was my name, then my dignity, next my potty training and now my vocabulary? Where does it end? How the fu-nny am I supposed to cope with something like that?!”

“I’m sorry...” Alice looked down at the ground sheepishly. “I don’t know...”

“Alice...” Sarah pulled her in for a hug. “It’s not your fault. I just annoyed. I want to get out of this as soon as possible.”

“Promise?”

“Yes. I promise. And another thing, could you let me know if I start to wet myself?”

“Sure. But why?”

“I haven’t exactly been able to keep good track of it lately...” Sarah’s voice was somber and disappointed. “I know I can’t do much about where it goes right now...but if I can at least keep track of it during the day, maybe I can somehow--”

“You’re peeing right now!”

“What? Really?” From the side view, Sarah quickly lifted the front of her smock, pressing a hand to her diaper. Her knees buckled as her lip quivered. “I could barely feel it happening...Only after you told me did I realize...”

“It’s okay, I’m sure Mommy will change you if you ask nicely. Maybe after she brings us juice?”

“Somehow I doubt it...I’ve been in a diaper for too long to know what feels like a change-worthy diaper...” Sarah, trying to keep herself composed sniffed. “And this isn’t it...”

“Does it really feel that bad though? I think they’re kinda comfy...” Alice awkwardly pressed her fingers together.

“That’s not the point!” Sarah raising her voice had Alice slightly taken aback. “I’m sorry...” Sarah sighed. “I just want to be an adult again...”

Alice closed the distance with a hug. “I’m sure you’ll be, but no matter what happens, I’ll always be your friend!”

Sarah’s arms seemed a little weak at first, but she clutched the other girl soon after. “Thank you...” She let out a slight sob.

“I think you peed a little again...”

They broke up the hug as Sarah tried her best to laugh. She didn’t seem too crazy about it though.

“Okay girls! Who’s ready for juice?”

“Mee!” Alice cheered as she waddled over to the legs in the door frame. Sarah slowly followed in tow.

“One for you, and one for Sally!” Both in the distance now had bottles in their hands, suckling the orange-looking substance.

“Okay Alice, you know what time it is. Can you show me what a big girl you are and help me do a diaper check?”

“Mhm!” From just the right angle, the camera could see as Alice almost immediately dropped her bottle, using both hands to lift the front of her dress high up.

“My! What a good girl you are!” Her ‘mommy’ fawned. “I think that diaper can last a bit longer though. And now it’s Sally’s turn...”

Sarah looked to be lifting her own hem, only not with as much enthusiasm (A bottle wasn’t seen hitting the floor). Before she could finish though, the giant’s hand had already made an audible crinkle by squeezing her crotch.

“I was gonna show you!” Sarah complained.

“I’m sorry Sally, but that’s a privilege you need to earn. Your mommy told me to keep you on a tight leash today. I know I can trust Alice to check her diapers, but you might be a different story. Maybe next time.” She tussled the top of Sarah’s hair. “And I think your diaper has a ways to go too. You are a tad bit more wet than Alice though...I’ll check on you in half an hour. Your mommy told me juice goes through your system fast.” The larger figure disappeared, and the two girls were left alone again.

Sarah turned back to the camera, and was walking with purpose, anger and frustration in each step.

“Sally? You left your juice back here. Do you want me to-” The screen cut to black.

[08/15/20XX] [TIME UNKNOWN]

[CLIP MISSING/NOT FOUND]

[09/22/20XX] 7:57.59 PM [WARNING: BATTERY 21%]

Sarah stared back into the camera, yet again in her crib setting. The only key difference now was the pacifier rhythmically pulsating in her mouth. A few minutes lingered until she finally pulled it out; a faint bit of drool following.

“It’s been a while since I last did a clip.” She was currently in a onesie, sporting the same podded posterior. “I’ve been having to delete old clips...or at least the ones I DEFINITELY do not need. I’m starting to run low on space...” Her eyes became a bit glossy. “And battery...” She wiped a few tears from her eyes. “Mommy stopped giving me that white stuff about a month ago, I think. She said I didn’t need it anymore...My bladder isn’t full in the morning,” She slightly grimaced. “But I don’t wake up dry either...” She rocked a little back and forth, quietly beginning to moan and sob. “I can’t tell when I’m peeing anymore...Either I’ve stopped focusing, or I can’t control it anymore? Or….or maybe both...” She let out a strange sigh, almost urgently pressing her hand on her front, but didn’t do much else about it..

“I miss panties...I miss wearing a bra...It’s hard to even remember what it was like keeping my pants dry for more than an hour!” She stomped her foot into the crib mattress. It barely made a noise. Desna finally stopped being a poopie-head to me at Daycare...or I at least stopped getting in her way. She still likes to torment me every now and then though...I’ve learned how to stay on her good side...for the most part. We started doing some dance too, and I don’t like it...It’s starting to make my body feel funny...” She yawned and gave a stretch. Fatigue was obvious on her face.

“I’ve…*yawwwn* been trying to do these later, but I think this mobile is starting to make me fall asleep faster...sometimes I’m not even fully awake if I mess….I DON’T like peeing or pooping in my diapers...but I’ve at least adjusted to wearing them now...I still wanna use the potty though...I’ve at least tried to ask Mommy about potty training, but she always laughs it off...” Her lower lip quivered as she hugged her legs, the white outer bands of her diaper peeking through her leg holes. “I wanna go home...I don’t like it here...I wanna...Hang on...let me just get comfortable...” Sarah laid on her stomach, facing the camera with her head tilted to the side.

“Sorry about that...I just feel so wiped out at bedtime now...I...just….” Her eyes closed, and they didn’t open. She quietly breathed as all that could be heard was the mobile’s nursery rhyme tune.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

[09/16/20XX] 7:22.41 AM [WARNING: BATTERY 13%]

As the time went on, so did the camera. For almost 11 hours, the camera watched the soundly sleeping Sarah, who had forgotten to turn it off. Suddenly though, she quietly stirred as she slowly opened her eyes. Stretching while still lying down, she slightly pushed herself up, giving the camera a view of her torso. The lower half of her onesie had turned a much darker shade than her upper half. It looked wet, even.

“Oh no...” Sarah’s nose sniffed and then twitched. “Not again…!” She did her best to stand up while handling a sodden pad between her legs, as she clutched the bars for support. From this angle, it could be seen that her thighs looked a little wet, right where the edge of her diaper was. Even through the onesie, the backside looked a bit heavy, and fuller as well.

“Good morning Sally...” Mommy’s voice entered the room. “Oh! Honey! You leaked! It looks like the backend isn’t doing so well either...”

Sarah sounded as if she were trying to stay strong, but it looked and sounded to be a downhill battle. She let out a little gasp however, when she almost dived to the camera, fumbling with it.

“I forgot to turn it off?!” Sarah silently screamed into the screen.

“I think maybe it’s time for some thicker diapers, sweetie. Daycare has been saying you’re often a bit fuller than the others...That’s okay though, mommy loves that about you! I’m sure you like your squishy diapies by now anyways. Let’s get you changed though! We need to get you ready for Daycare…”

The screen cut out once again.

[09/25/20XX] [TIME UNKNOWN]

[CLIP MISSING/NOT FOUND]

[10/19/20XX] [TIME UNKNOWN]

[CLIP MISSING/NOT FOUND]

[11/30/20XX] 3:21.54 PM [WARNING: BATTERY 3%]

Again, Sarah was sucking on a pacifier, only that it was connected by a strap and was clipped to her denim dress, the hem of which easily stopping short of the midpoint on her diaper. This one seemed a tad bit thicker than the past ones she’d worn. It looked unused.

“I gottah pawshwood!” Sarah shouted into the camera. She had a brief double take, and pulled the pacifier out of her mouth. It dangled from the clip on her breast pocket. “I got a password! I found Mommy’s notebook when she was cleaning my highchair...” Sarah blushed. “I may have leaked...But it was on purpose though! I needed ta distract her. I’m at Alice’s right now. We’re watching tv.”

“Sally! You’re gonna miss it! The Cookie Monster is back!”

Almost with a sense of urgency, Sarah turned her head towards the direction of the voice, almost as if she were contemplating whether or not to rush to it.

“I uhh….” She looked back at the camera, then the doorway. “I should probably go...I don’t wanna miss...” Her face grew a little blank, as her brow furrowed. She stood on her tippie-toes as her face grew a little red, grunting, and then letting out a sigh as it became evident of the business she’d done. Picking the camera up, she waddled in a hurry to the exit of the nursery, a shuffling diaper being heard with each step.

“Saaallly!” Alice’s voice shouted.

“I’m coming! Hang on!”

“Girls! I know Sesame Street is exciting, but you need to-” The screen cut out.

[12/24/20XX] 11:57.38 PM [WARNING: BATTERY 0%]

“I don’t know how much time I have…” Sarah’s cheeks were wet. “I tried...so, so, so hard! So why? Why does it have to end like this?”

“Mommy saw her password book was moved...When I tried the password when I had the babysitter, it didn’t work! She never accused me...but I think she...”

“It won’t be that bad...right?” She tried to smile at the camera, but her despair was beyond evident. At last, she’d reached the end of her rope. “I have Alice at Daycare...And messy and wet diapers are at least bearable now...The juice isn’t bad either...” With each point, she seemed to cry and shake more and more.

“I don’t wanna be a baby!” She started to shake her head, left and right. “I want my panties back! I don’t like eating mushy food all the time! I wanna know when I need to pee! And I’m sorry everyone! I lied! My name’s not Sarah! That was a fake name I used for social media...It’s actually An-”

[12:00.01]

[WARNING: BATTERY DEAD]

[MERRY CHRISTMAS]

• Like 8

Definitely the most unique perspective I've seen in a Diaper Dimension story. Kind of a shame that the mother never found it and uploaded it to AmazonMothers.com... then again, she must've or how else would we have seen this footage? ;)

Oh, Sally was a dumb little girl. The moment she was kidnapped, she should've said her real name and the address she was kidnapped FROM. 

Regardless of that, another masterpiece! 

Oh wow. This was somewhat similar to a story I started sometime back, about a streamer living with an Amazon in the diaper dimension with candid events being caught off camera. Though this was fantastic, and went in a different way.

This was awesome! I was a bit bummed with how things ended because I so wanted Sarah to win. I guess in a way she did kind of win. At least she knows she doesn’t have to fight any longer. I would like to think her mind went out with the battery so she could live as a baby and not be bothered by it. This was well worth a like and I would love to read any other stories you have. 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tons o' fun, well done. A variation on this which might also have been good is if Sally's new mommy knew about her videos and encouraged/helped her to keep producing them, as a creative outlet for her adopted daughter and in an attempt to show other Littles that it's not all bad.

• 2 months later...
On 10/1/2019 at 7:30 AM, harrycrosby said:

Tons o' fun, well done. A variation on this which might also have been good is if Sally's new mommy knew about her videos and encouraged/helped her to keep producing them, as a creative outlet for her adopted daughter and in an attempt to show other Littles that it's not all bad.

This actually sounds like a really fun idea for a story!