LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Apex/Cary/Raleigh Locations

gee baby

AB since eight years old, but dreading being found out till four years ago when I discovered AB/DL community (58 years old, retired).  Since then took two visits to Chicago for a nursery stay, pretty much discovering myself in this world.  I've now put together a full nursery/playroom with real AB furniture and because of that, had to inform my family and friends of my AB.  To my surprise, I was always accepted and supported.  I'm not hiding it anymore. 

I'm not AB 24/7, love the adult life and all my hobbies too.  But AB is my fantasy escape/break from real life and a very special and "normal" place I love to dwell in. 

Would love to meet others in the RTP area that are into this community, whether AB, DL, Mommies/Daddies.  I don't need to work for a living so time is never an issue (except trips to the local gym).  My place is open any time (indoor/outdoor patio, nursery, VR racing, endless IPA beer supply), but any place to meet is fine.

If you can put up with the older generation and would like to hang with someone that thinks that what you are into is the coolest and perfectly acceptable, drop me a line. 

Garry  

4 hours ago, bigbabymikey1062 said:

I'm I'm durham and it would be cool to meet

Durham is not that far away, lived there for four years.  See my profile for email address, let me know where and when.  I'm really flexible on times, I'm just wasting time on my hobbies.  Would be grand to meet others in this community.