LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close calls without a diaper.

Yesterday, I went to the supermarket to pick up a few things. I didn't wear a diaper because I figured I would only be away from home for about 45 minutes. Everything was normal while I was in the store. While standing in the checkout line, disaster nearly struck as an unannounced load of diarrhea hit me out of nowhere. I pushed my cart aside and headed straight to the bathroom. Before I could get my butt planted on the toilet seat, everything was coming out. I finished my business and went back to my cart and checked out and drove home. I normally wear a diaper anytime I leave home because i am partially double incontinent but I figured I would not be out very long and did not need to wear protection. Boy was I wrong. I will NEVER leave home without a diaper on again. I learned my lesson yesterday that it is just not worth the risk with my incontinence condition. Having a messing accident in public would be disastrous, but not having a diaper on to keep it contained would be the most humiliating and embarrassing thing that could ever happen in life.