LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cooking with a messy diaper

It’s late at night and I wet and messed earlier, solid, not too much, still a comfortable amount and I go to the kitchen to make something to eat while my mom walks in and starts to borrow my idea about food. We start a conversation while I’m on edge and trying not to walk funny and control the smell. She walks away 10 minutes later and didn’t notice a thing [emoji2960]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve learned to make sure I have on my diaper before I go into the kitchen to cook or eat. I don’t know if it’s the sound of the water running or just because I drink something there or whatever reason, I almost always have some diaper event in the kitchen. Recently, I neglected to change before going into the kitchen and ran over limit in the diaper. I had wet clothes and socks to change then.

17 hours ago, toejamer said:

I’ve learned to make sure I have on my diaper before I go into the kitchen to cook or eat. I don’t know if it’s the sound of the water running or just because I drink something there or whatever reason, I almost always have some diaper event in the kitchen. Recently, I neglected to change before going into the kitchen and ran over limit in the diaper. I had wet clothes and socks to change then.

Running water definite has a profound effect upon things....at least in my case as well....:09_EmoticonsHDcom:

Kitchens seem to be a popular location for messing & wetting, together with the bathroom, its the place at home where the floor & furnishings are designed with spills & cleanups in mind. 

I don't like the idea of mixing the two. I don't eat dinner in the bathroom and likewise I don't like the idea of pooping in the kitchen even though it is contained in my diaper. Cooking food and pooping my diaper at the same time just doesn't do it for me.

55 minutes ago, fillemup said:

I don't like the idea of mixing the two. I don't eat dinner in the bathroom and likewise I don't like the idea of pooping in the kitchen even though it is contained in my diaper. Cooking food and pooping my diaper at the same time just doesn't do it for me.

I'm inclined to agree. If I'm going to mess myself in the kitchen it's usually when I'm cleaning & washing up rather than preparing food & cooking. I don't eat in the bathroom & I wouldn't want to change myself in the kitchen.

• 2 months later...

I do it all the time. I love to cook in my night shirt and a diaper right under. Sometimes I wake up with a messy and wet diaper and make a big breakfast, eat and go right back to bed after I walk my dog in my diaper and wet a bit more. I have done that so many times cooking out back on the grill, it just never grows old. Waving to my neighbors in a full diaper is such a thrill.

• Like 3
I do it all the time. I love to cook in my night shirt and a diaper right under. Sometimes I wake up with a messy and wet diaper and make a big breakfast, eat and go right back to bed after I walk my dog in my diaper and wet a bit more. I have done that so many times cooking out back on the grill, it just never grows old. Waving to my neighbors in a full diaper is such a thrill.

What diapers do you wear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 1 month later...