LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waking up while peeing or pooping.

Does anyone ever wake up because you started peeing or pooping in your diaper? It started happening to me on a frequent basis since I threw my back out last summer. I never used to wet or poop myself while sleeping, but that has changed since my back injury. I know I am now partially bladder and bowel incontinent due to the last back injury. Whenever this happens to me, I just finish peeing or pooping and go back to sleep and wake up and get changed later when I am no longer tired.

It doesn't happen often nowadays, but sometimes I wake up just as my bladder starts emptying itself after retaining liquid for an extended period of time. I guess it's because it spasms then, although I don't really feel anything, but the flow itself.

It does happen from time to time, and I must admit that I do like being woken up feeling myself wetting into my diaper. And also there have been a few moments of being woken up by the rushing movement of my soft warm poopie filling my diaper. Each time I just smile contentedly and almost go back to sleep once everything is finished. Surprisingly I found myself waking up this morning wetting the bed because I had only put on a light duty pullup and was wetting much more than it could hold. Again, the found the moment very pleasing and then went back to sleep. :09_EmoticonsHDcom:

It does happen from time to time, and I must admit that I do like being woken up feeling myself wetting into my diaper. And also there have been a few moments of being woken up by the rushing movement of my soft warm poopie filling my diaper. Each time I just smile contentedly and almost go back to sleep once everything is finished. Surprisingly I found myself waking up this morning wetting the bed because I had only put on a light duty pullup and was wetting much more than it could hold. Again, the found the moment very pleasing and then went back to sleep. :09_EmoticonsHDcom:
You know, you really should change, after going No2 or leaking. You might get rash in the first case and it's simply not very nice waking up later in a wet bed...
  • Like 1
On 12/22/2018 at 11:00 AM, Elenwen said:
On 12/22/2018 at 10:55 AM, DiaperHappiness said:

You know, you really should change, after going No2 or leaking. You might get rash in the first case and it's simply not very nice waking up later in a wet bed...

While it may not "be all or end all" but I always use Cocoa Butter lotion to coat my entire diaper area so as to not get a rash. Been working well for quite a number of years. :beer:

While it may not "be all or end all" but I always use Cocoa Butter lotion to coat my entire diaper area so as to not get a rash. Been working well for quite a number of years. [emoji481]

Well, yes, I myself know pretty well, that lotions and barrier creams can do wonders. Although I still like powder better, even if I hardly use it now.

But still... I, personally, prefer to clean up any kind of mess (I'm not talking about that as I don't do it) as soon as possible and then rest easy, you know...

• Like 1

Only very rarely in my adult life, have I woken up to find I'm starting to involuntarily pee. It's always been accompanied by a dream that I'm doing it in the washroom.  With poop, it's only ever happened when I'm not well & have diarrhoea. I have a fantasy about waking up & discovering I've loaded my pants or diaper in my sleep. I'm hoping it might happen by design one day because the concept amuses me, but I've not managed it yet.  

As an adult, I've had the dream that I'm looking for the bathroom. In some versions, I can't find it, in others I find it and am disgusted to see that it's just a rusty can with the bottom cut out that leads to a hole in the ground. Most times I wake up and get to the bathroom on time. Once I didn't.  I wasn't diapered, either.  I had a most embarrassing time trying to get the words out as to what happened when my wife woke up. She was cool about it, taking a "theses things happen sometimes" attitude.

I woke up earlier today in the middle of pooping my diaper. I just Pushed the rest out and went back to sleep for a few more hours. Apparently I had peed earlier during the night because my diaper was already wet. Just got up again and had to poop some more, so another good push and out came another good size poop. I am now sitting in bed in a very full diaper watching tv. I plan to get up and change shortly.