LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking horse - bench

1950potty

Ages ago I started participating during adult spanking parties. For the first couple of years those were held in nightclubs, so all the props we used were typical restaurant arm-less chairs. Eventually I participated during adult spanking parties held at commercial B&D clubs. Those all had various kinds of restraint devices ranging from spanking benches as described above to whipping posts and frames. Getting whipped was so not my thing, but a few times my wrists and ankles were restrained on a bench.

Long after I married Don in 1991, the fall of 2009, a couple we know well invited us to a small dinner party at their large home to try-out their then new Spank-O-Matic machine. It had a spanking bench with restraints. I remembered a homemade spanking machine from Renaissance Faire circa 1988. Anyway, at that party I lay on the SOM's bench unrestrained. It was a thrill.

Early in 2010 Don and I bought our first Spank-O-Matic which we have subsequently replaced with our current SOM II with many accessories. Virtually every aspect of the spanking can be computer programed, the limit being the spanking implements must be made of Lexan plastic or wood. Straps will not work, nor do ordinary hairbrushes. We have several Lexan paddles the size and shape of hairbrushes.

The bench of our SOM II can be used horizontally full-length or half-length to simulate being over a lap. Our bench has loops for conventional restraints as well as mechanical programmable restraints for wrists and ankles. The way those work is a timed delay between pushing the start button and the restraints closing. Thus when self-spanking you can push the button and then place yourself in the open restraints. After they close the spanking begins. The restraints then will open after a timed period following the final spank.

Our bench can also be set vertically, for stand-up or bend-over paddling or caning, with or without restraints. It does not take long to go from horizontal to vertical mode.

By now all of our inner circle of adult spanking pals, many also into AB play, own Spank-O-Matics.

Thanks for the input on benches/horses (although I would still love to hear more)  Angela's comment about Lexan reminded me of a past conversation.  I had a former female whom I had paddled on multiple occasions gave me this observation.  I had both wooden and polycarbonate (Lexan) paddles and she told me the polycarbonate ones had more sting and hurt worse than wood.  She told me this after she left the area.  I might not have trusted the opinion of someone who might be paddled later.  If you were devious and wanted me to think the more lenient choice hurt worse than the stronger but from someone who was never to be spanked by me again I had confidence in the truth being told.

I have never been put in one but I will be soon. Bondage furniture has always intrigued me. I am a carpenter by trade so I like to build things, I just finished making my first bench of my own design. If it works like I think it will I might consider making more.

tumblr_oz56s0WkD91w8hl06o1_1280.jpg

Thank you, I love to build things like that. Maybe someday, if there is enough interest, I might start making stuff to sell. Furniture is way to expensive. I can build this stuff pretty cheap for people.

Dizzy, nice work.  After you try it out let us know how it worked.  ;)  And a thought, consider adding latches between the main part and the kneeler.  That way if the occupant gets squirmy they won't separate.  But you will be able to free it if you don't want to use the kneeler.

But one problem for building this type of furniture, is freight.  I have made some AB potty chairs.  Freight was the biggest expense!:( by a lot!

DSC02108.JPG

What do you think of almost $300 to ship that chair?   I looked around a lot and that was the best I could find.  If you could do it like IKEA and make it knock down you might have a chance.   You should have a rough idea of weight and container size.  Once you get too big for regular Post office, UPS & FEDEX.  The prices skyrocket.  Pick an Zip code several hundred miles from you and get an estimate.  I hope you can do better than I but only nearby customers seem to work for me.

And thank you for the compliment.  That chair could be tilted while the person was strapped in.  Then an enema started and tilted back upright.  So it took some engineering.

Capture.JPG

When I designed this contraption, I designed it with the thought of storing it. It can be broken down and put in a box fairly easy. Everything is held together with carriage bolts and you would only a small wrench to assemble it. I would say it weighs less than 10lbs.

• 3 months later...

I was tied down to a bed on hands and knees and diapered with locking rubber pants and line paddled using ping pong paddles and that was a treat I did not know  a thing about and did cum several times.  Humiliating at first but wow what fun