LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time use of Castor Oil

Mysterion

Yesterday I tried Castor Oil the first time. Only two teaspoons and it actually didn’t taste as bad as expected or as some people here reported. I only had a glass of sparkling wine afterwards and it was just fine. 
Maybe the tastes of castor oil varies depending on the brand? I bought mine from a local pharmacy, which they filled for me in a bottle, with no brand (actually they first gave me a wrong one for the outside use and I had to exchange it again for the real stuff ?)

Already diapered I waited for the effect. I hadn’t had any breakfast and just a normal lunch, so my tummy was not too full. In the evening about one hour after taking the oil, I went to a local bar to grab a “Schnitzel” with some fries. I was a bit worried, that I may have to poo without control, while being in the bar, but luckily this didn’t happen.

I went home, opened another beer and went to bed. 3 hours since I took the Castor Oil now and still no effect. My original plan was to fall asleep and see if I’ll wake up with a loaded diaper. Of course I couldn’t and I just started to press a little. And so it started. Very little at the beginning and more with some more pressing until my diaper was nicely filled – at least so it seemed, because I moved very little and the poo was rather liquid. 

Like this I wanted to fall asleep again. But after an hour or so, still awake and somewhat excited I decided to clean up. 
If I ever had to rate one of my diaper-poos, this one was a clear 10 out of 10?.  And the diaper was definitely full. Some even was on it’s way out and I was glad I didn’t wait until morning. That would have been a lot bigger mess.

Today I feel well and there seems to be no more Castor Oil effect. I would take it again.

I don't get it, how it's possible to like this... vilest substance... My grandma loved this thing at some point, though. Loved to use it on me, that is. Every time I was even a bit sick, like some wonder medicine. I hated the smell, the taste, even the look of the bottle itself. And it was like a nightmare, because I knew I had this bomb slowly ticking inside of me and I had no way of knowing when it'll go off. No cramps, like with the normal laxatives, no time to prepare — when the time came it simply was there before I knew it. I don't know how you'd have felt about it back when you were about 8 or 10 years old, but it was a living horror for me.

39 minutes ago, Elenwen said:

I don't get it, how it's possible to like this... vilest substance... My grandma loved this thing at some point, though. Loved to use it on me, that is. Every time I was even a bit sick, like some wonder medicine. I hated the smell, the taste, even the look of the bottle itself. And it was like a nightmare, because I knew I had this bomb slowly ticking inside of me and I had no way of knowing when it'll go off. No cramps, like with the normal laxatives, no time to prepare — when the time came it simply was there before I knew it. I don't know how you'd have felt about it back when you were about 8 or 10 years old, but it was a living horror for me.

Luckily I never had to take it when younger. But good medicine never tastes good :) . But I actually think it's not that bad to use. 

• 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend just gave me a bottle of castor oil like 2 hours ago because I said I didn't have time to messy my diaper this week so she gave me the castor oil and put me in a diaper and said I would either be an adult that can't leave the toilet or a very messy baby I'm a very messy baby right now she says she'll change me in couple hours