LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I'm a "senior citizen infant" because (A) I am 60 years old.  And (B) I dream and fantasize about being a baby again, around 6 to 12 months old, in cloth diapers, rubber pants, snugly pinned with two blue diaper pins. (Because I am a baby boy.) 

I currently live in the small town of Winona, Minnesota, but I have lived and traveled all over the state, with my favorite part being the North Shore of Lake Superior. 

Although I love mommies and grandmas, I am not looking for a "partner" or "caregiver."  For the past 30 years, I have babied and nurtured myself by hiring "phone mommies" to talk to me over the phone. 

Any other senior citizen babies on this forum? 

Hi and welcome to DD Busy Britches. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. There are lots of likeminded, (senior) types here for sure! I’m not quite there myself, but at 54 I’m toddling near there. My interest are similar, cloth diapers and plastic panties, first and foremost, but I do wear disposables too. I say plastic panties, because that’s what I wore, but mom did refer to them as rubber pants. I’m sure you will like it here, makes a great playpen. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Busy Britches said:

Hi, I'm a "senior citizen infant" because (A) I am 60 years old.  And (B) I dream and fantasize about being a baby again, around 6 to 12 months old, in cloth diapers, rubber pants, snugly pinned with two blue diaper pins. (Because I am a baby boy.) 

I currently live in the small town of Winona, Minnesota, but I have lived and traveled all over the state, with my favorite part being the North Shore of Lake Superior. 

Although I love mommies and grandmas, I am not looking for a "partner" or "caregiver."  For the past 30 years, I have babied and nurtured myself by hiring "phone mommies" to talk to me over the phone. 

Any other senior citizen babies on this forum? 

What are you going to call yourself when you get my age?

I saw your tags, So what do you have to show?

"What am I going to call myself when I get to be your age?"  Hummm.... well, let's see.  Well, I'm going to call myself what I am now: a Senior Citizen.  In the U.S., a "Senior Citizen" is anyone who is 55 years or older.  I am 60.  I live in 55 plus, Senior Housing.  Because I am 60, I qualify for every "Senior Discount" that is offered in my community because "Senior" is defined as 55 years or older.  (I didn't make the rules.)  Therefore, I am, and will be, for some time, a Senior Citizen.  I hope that answered your question. 

We are already friends, I have just lost touch with people.

You know me as Baby Marty, or Little Stinky Britches.

I use the different names on different ABDL sites.

We will chat soon.  Thanks. 

Hi Busy Britches. I earned the right to be called a senior citizen by dodging everything life threatening so far. Being 65 is kind of surreal because I remember my aunts and uncles being that old. Sometimes I feel like it and sometimes I don't. In any case welcome and enjoy yourself.

On 12/22/2018 at 11:42 AM, Kapelmeister said:

I'm 63 and must be in denial, i never thought of myselff as a senior.  Welcome to DD

Join the club "senior citizen" has a cultural connotion that Is totally antithetical to me. the day I find that I have become one is the day I slit my throat. What comes to mind is the scene from THE SIMPSON with Homer saying  'Gimme money; I'm old". You do not see Mr. Burns doing that. He is more forthright "Gimme money or I will block out any sunlight; and thank you for not making fun of my genitalia"