LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hide and Seek – How many Diaper Storage Places do you have?

Mysterion

I still live at home with my folks, and I just kinda let them sit out honestly. My bedroom is in the attic, and when you walk up the stairs, there’s a half wall off to the one side. I keep my diapers stacked behind this half wall because you can’t really see what’s back there until you come all the way up and about halfway across the room.

I live in a small house, about 750 sq. ft. total, one story. I keep my diapers, plastic pants and pads in a drawer in my desk. I have workshop space in the basement, but not enough shelving nor any cabinet to keep extras in. Another place I do have, but don't use is my dresser. I could easily keep a change or two and a pair of plastic pants in the bottom of a drawer underneath T shirts or something.

Personally I dont hide my diapers. I have two cabinets in my gym where I stack loose diapers and then the closet is where we keep the unopened bags, onesies, sleepers, different diaper bags, etc.

My wife and bf have made it very clear it's not something we're hiding in our own home.

I have a couple different places. I keep my cloth diapers in a big drawer in my dresser and have a small drawer that pulls out under my bed that contains plastic bags, wipes, creams and powder. I have a night stand thing with three drawers as well one that has cloth stuffers plastic pants and onesies and the other two which I keep various disposables and pull ups

On 12/30/2018 at 10:26 PM, Smash-N-Dash said:

I still live at home with my folks, and I just kinda let them sit out honestly. My bedroom is in the attic, and when you walk up the stairs, there’s a half wall off to the one side. I keep my diapers stacked behind this half wall because you can’t really see what’s back there until you come all the way up and about halfway across the room.

Which brings up the question:  Does your family and friends know you wear diapers?  If not, what happens when your parents go into your bedroom in the attic when you are away from home, or you have friends over and go in your room?

On 1/1/2019 at 7:11 AM, rusty pins said:

Which brings up the question:  Does your family and friends know you wear diapers?  If not, what happens when your parents go into your bedroom in the attic when you are away from home, or you have friends over and go in your room?

My folks know. They aren’t entirely okay with it at this point, but they have a “it’s his life, he can do what he wants” mentality with it. I don’t spend a lot of time in my bedroom to begin with, but for the most part, I’m the only one that goes in there. My folks go in every now and then, but they either don’t pay attention, or just don’t say anything.

I currently have two, but one of them is more of a temporary one.

I usually keep my diapers in my bottom draw, I’m also into raincoats and I hang them up in my wardrobe.

Long story short due to a family illness and my sister visiting (don’t ask) I panicked and decided to move my stash to the garage; we have a bunch of empty suitcases stored in there so I shoved them all in the suitcases.

The main diaper supply is back in it’s usual place, I still have another suitcase though, some of which needs sorting through because I’ve hung onto a lot of stuff that does nothing more than takes up space.

• 2 weeks later...

2 Dresser Drawers for my M4's and North Shore also Goodnites boosters.

Tub with my extra M4's and other diapers I randomly by.

2 Lock boxes to store my baby diapers, pullups, ABU and goodnites also my pacifiers and sippy cups.