LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hide and Seek – How many Diaper Storage Places do you have?

Mysterion

I guess some of you have similar problems. Where to hide all the diapers – from friends, visitors or your family? Where do you hide or store your diapers?

I’ve got a locked suitcase with diapers and pants at home, sometimes I just put one or two pull-up-pants in my normal drawer for easier access, one or two in my car trunk and even a small box at work. 
It’s not always easy to remember all places with stock?

By the way, my wife, doesn’t mind if I wear once in a while, but doesn’t know, that I sometimes wear constantly at work (pull-ups).

Sometimes it’s tricky with this “particular liking”.

27 minutes ago, woelkchen-2018 said:

It’s not always easy to remember all places with stock

That's true.  Let me see now...

Garage:  locked car topbox, locked metal trunk.  Keys hidden in another box.

Outhouse: two buckets for wet nappies, hidden behind shelving.  Both empty just now because I've just washed, & there are nappies in the tumbledrier.

Bedroom:  locked case under the bed, plus a couple of terry squares at the bottom of an unlocked bag.  They can pass for towels.  Key hidden in a drawer.  Allen key & screwdriver in another drawer (see below).

Bathroom:  hidden cupboard under the bath, needing an allen key & screwdriver to access. 

I think that's it, but it probably isn't...

I keep my diapers and pull-ups in one of three places. I store my adult diapers in my closet and keep a few on the shelf in the bathroom (I don't really care who knows I wear and hardly ever have company anyway). I store my toddler diapers & pull-ups in my bottom dresser drawer just because it's easier for organization and reach. 

Closet and under waterbed.  I have a very small bedroom that is very hard to get around in.  To get to my closet you have to crawl over the bed.  It's a double door closet with doors that fold out, and half of the doors are covered by my gun cabinet that stands in front of them.  All my diapers are behind that double door.  To get to them, I have to crawl over my waterbed and stand between the bed and wall which is about 2 foot wide, then open the door and reach back inside the other half of the closet to get to my diapers.  I also have drawers and doors under my waterbed and in the doors I have all my plastic pants and maybe a cloth diaper or two.  Same thing, you would have to do some acrobatics to get to the waterbed door on the far side of my bed.  No one here will be doing that so I am safe.

Two. I store diapers/soakers/boosters (cloth) and waterproof pants in boxes in a storage room at my house and in a duffel bag in a cabinet at Mom's house. I spend nights at her house and days at my house. I can only "use" a diaper when I will be able to get to my house to change. Then I sneak fresh diapers back to her house from my house under my clothes. (Brother stays at my house--too long a story).

They aren't really "hiding places", because it's not like I'm hiding anything, but I don't keep my supplies where everyone can see them, so...

I have a large upper shelf in the wardrobe, where I store unopened packs. Then there are two more smaller shelves in the other compartment of the wardrobe for daily usage, so to speak. And a small stash in the bedside table for emergencies like when I'm too lazy to get off the bed to change.

And we also keep a spare pack in my mum's car.

I have two aria`s where I keep my diapers but I wouldn’t call them "hiding places", as they are easy to find. I keep my surplus stash on the attic and the rest is in my bed room. I have a closet dedicated for my diaper needs. They are not locked for it is my bed room and it is nobody’s business to go in there. I do not keep my stuff out in the open but if somebody sees my stuff it is on them.

My diapering supplies are kepted in the open in the bedroom. We have a 6 drawer dresser in the bedroom. 2 of the drawers are used for my diapers. She will stack diapers on top of the dresser, along with my wipes, lotion, powder, and desitine. We also have 2 end tables with drawers and she will kept a couple diapers in there in case she wants to change me in the living room.

The majority of my stash is kept in my master closet. I have about 6 unopened cases in my office closet as well. Had to clear out about 1200 diapers from my master and move them into my toy hauler two days ago. Had a slab leak under my master closet so I didn’t think the plumbers needed to see all that. Thankfully everything was on shelves and nothing was lost to the pooled water. 

Well, my room is designed as a nursery so my diapers are stacked on a shelf and in the bottom drawer of the dresser beside my crib. The unopened bags of diapers are stacked neatly in a corner of the nursery.

Nothing really hidden, just out of sight. Closet shelf for large storage, wardrobe for ready-to-use and cloth diapers/accessories, and sometimes a drawer when the wardrobe space runs out. Used cloth diapers go in a diaper pail with lid in the closet if I'm wearing for more than one or two changes and aren't going to do laundry right away. If only one or two cloth diapers, they get a rinse and go into the washer or shower till the evening. Always spare diapers double-bagged in the vehicles; those I do keep hidden but accessible.

Bettypooh

1 hour ago, Bettypooh said:

Nothing really hidden, just out of sight. Closet shelf for large storage, wardrobe for ready-to-use and cloth diapers/accessories, and sometimes a drawer when the wardrobe space runs out. 

Bettypooh

It's about the same for me. Every now and then, when I might have an important visitor, I'll tuck them away out of sight.

My girlfriend is 100% supportive of my ABDL side so I don't have to hide them from her but I do keep full cases covered up in the closet under a blanket and an assortment of diapers in my diaper drawer in the bed room because I don't just leave them laying around in plain sight in case we have unexpected company but my girlfriend knows where I keep my diapers because she changes me 70% of the time and she's got to be able to find them to change me 

right now, since i'm living back at home temporarily, three:

- training pants are hidden behind a box in my closet

- bag of cheap store-brand diapers are hidden in a pillowcase under my bed right next to a nightstand

- all my abdl diapers, plastic pants, pacifiers, etc. are locked up inside of trunks stuck in the far back corner (blocked by a bed, couches, coffee table, etc) inside a locked storage unit

I have a game room/man cave - most of my diapers are stored there.  I have half of a closet for bulk storage, and a linen cabinet for loose diapers and supplies.  If anyone drops by, I can just close the closet door.  I keep a few diapers and other supplies in the nightstand next to our bed.