LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

migrants, teargas, and diapers

I know this was a few weeks ago and just be aware that I'm posting this with ZERO POLITICAL AGENDA.  So when people in the migrant caravan tried to get through a fence Border Patrol agents fired tear gas into the crowd, the image that went around the world shows a woman wearing a much to small Frozen top dragging two young girls from the gas.  When I saw a small low res photo I wondered if the woman was wearing one of the girl's tops and of course worried about what the heck was going on down there.

A couple days ago I was reading news and something about border patrol agents tear gasing toddlers in diapers.  I googled the photo and found a high res version, the girls are both wearing diapers.  I went on to read that they are twin sisters and both 5 years old.  Now I have to wonder how many 5 year olds still wear diapers?  It's totally plausible that potty training isn't a priority for Honduran migrants fleeing violence, or that maybe the stress of their lives has prevented them from potty training.  I also have to wonder if their mother didn't think their chances of being allowed in would be greater if her daughters looked younger?  

Again, not interested in politics here, just wondering what's up with this situation.