LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My last trip to an AB/DL shop.

AluminumBlack

I previously wrote about my great experience and first time at an AB/DL boutique here in Albany, NY(Supply Solutions).  Unfortunately tomorrow is my last day in Albany after a long work detail and I am going home far away. Tonight I made one last stop in there and got some nice things to take home.  I am still so tickled to walk in there and see all the stuff. I even had help from the very nice young lady working there, helping me find the right size sleeper onesie. We had a conversation about the lifestyle and she even told me some of the non AB like to purchase the AB diapers as well, sort of to feel a since of style and happiness from the AB diapers.  I am surprised at that, because I would think non AB/DL would outright be disgusted at such diapers and think they were being mocked or something.  There were diapers everywhere, even a pack of Abena M4 on the desk, in our way and had to actually make monetary exchanges over them hahah.  The poor girl is literally surrounded by diapers, hahah.  I do like the set-up, but I do think I may like it all hidden away from the main floor a little bit. Luckily I have been there with not many if at all, people around.  As I left I earned three free samples, a discount and a nifty ABU drinking Mug which is awesome. It was even filled with treats!  

I'll be back some day, but it will be  along time from now I just hope bethany continues success with the AB/DL community and does well for herself with it. 

I feel something like this is helping to show(normal) people that such things exist and weird things don't have to be weird and just accepted as something that makes people feel good, including all lifestyles.  It's a small step, but it is the right direction.   So yes....  I'm thankful for Bethany attempting to help us all out in the AB/DL community.      

IMG_20181220_194029[1].jpg

Archived