LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression Crisis (Mar. 15: Wonder Woman's Downfall Continues!)

No, you're not seeing things and this is not a joke-- I actually got this installment done with a minimum of pain and agony... I even kept it down to a descent length! Thanks as always for your amazing support; If you enjoy the story, be sure to leave a comment... and if you pledge $8 or more on Patreon, click here to  vote in the poll to determine what happens next!

“Come and get it, honey,” The Milk Maid said, her voice sweet and enticing, running her hands over her full, ripe breasts. The nipples were firm, pink and looked delicious... Supergirl was unable to take her eyes off them. What’s wrong with me? she cursed herself, practically salivating at the sight of her enemy’s mondo melons, filled with an overwhelming desire to suck on them. She didn’t know if it was a result of the kryptonite or if the Milk Maid was somehow influencing her mind, but the beautiful blonde superheroine found herself practically drooling at the thought.

She was crawling over almost before she realized it. Sitting cross legged on the floor, Nicole smiled invitingly, beckoning to her, drawing her closer, the crinkling of the diaper strangely hypnotic in Kara’s ears...

“That’s it,” The Milk Maid encouraged reaching out to stroke Kara’s silky blonde hair when she got close enough. Thrusting out her bosom towards her, she crooned sweetly into the superheroine’s ear, luring her in like a siren. The scent of her perfume filled Supergirl’s nostrils, and she felt her mind going blank. She wanted to resist, to fight against her slide into infantilism... but the sound of the Milk Maid’s voice, the sight of her picture perfect titties, the milk already starting to pearl on the tip of her nipple, and the scent of her perfume were all combining to lull her into a dreamy haze.

The pretty blonde Kryptonian smacked her lips and drooled, already falling under her spell. She locked her lips around Nicole’s nipple without even thinking about it. Supergirl was shocked, but it was too late to stop herself from suckling tentatively, the warm, creamy milk trickling down her throat in thick rivulets.

“Good girl,” The Milk Maid whispered, reaching out and wrapping the heroine in a warm embrace. “Come on, darling,” she said firmly, helping her down into a more comfortable position. Once she was sprawled across the Milk Maid’s lap, the sinister villain cradled her to her bosom gently, grinning as Kara began suckling in earnest.

The sweet, creamy liquid filled her mouth and trickled down her throat, stuffing her belly with a soothing warmth that spread throughout her entire body, filling her limbs with a pleasant, tingling heaviness. Soon, Kara found herself almost addicted to the wonderfully warm milk, unable to get enough of it. She sucked and gulped urgently, her stomach getting full. The more she drank, the dreamier she felt, like her head was filling with soft pink cotton candy. All her adult concerns slipped away, the mission, her friends, all of it disappearing behind a fog of babyish pleasure that was shrouding her mind. With the last of her strength, she reached up to cup Nicole’s breast, unconsciously squeezing it softly.

The Milk Maid just watched with a superior smirk... bringing the mighty Kryptonian under her control with the power of her milk was easily the highlight of her career thus far, and everything she’d ever fantasized about. The milk would cloud her mind and eliminate what little remained of her continence following her encounter with the kryptonite. It would make her weak and helpless in ways she never even thought possible, leaving her helpless and pliable... ready to be moulded by the hands of the Milk Maid.

Kara had no idea how long she lay in that position... time no longer held much meaning for her, and neither did almost anything else at this point. The only thing she was concerned with was getting enough milk, filling her belly to the bursting point with it.

A vague discomfort was building along with her fullness, and Kara was temporarily plagued by an uncomfortable sensation. The pressure within her built and built... then suddenly released, a strangely familiar hissing sound ringing in her ears. The pamper between her thighs grew warm at wet, puffing up against her pussy... she realized, with a distant stab of embarrassment, that she’d completely wet her diaper without knowing it.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Supergirl had finally gotten her fill. Disengaging herself with a contented sigh, she gazed up into her nemesis’ face with a sleepy expression, frowning at Nicole’s superior smirk. She knew, somewhere in the back of her mind, that this lady couldn’t be trusted... that she had bad intentions for her... that she’d somehow stolen something very important from her.

But she didn’t have time to worry about it... Nicole pulled Kara close, embracing her warmly and patting her softly on the back, coaxing out a sizable belch. She followed it up with another, and then another, and although the Girl Of Steel still possessed just enough sense to feel embarrassed about being burped like a giant baby, it did blessedly relieve the bloated pressure that had built up in her stomach.

“That-a-girl,” Nicole said, rocking her back and forth and patting her on the back, stroking her hair soothingly. The girl had slipped nicely into a state of docile, infantile dependence... for the moment, at least, Supergirl was completely under her control, as attached to The Milk Maid as a newborn was to her mother. Reaching down instinctively to check her diaper, Nicole was delighted to discover that Kara had wet it during her feeding... just like a real baby, she thought with a smile.

It was time to get her back to headquarters and finish the first phase of her regression.

20 minutes later, Kara found herself swaddled like a newborn and placed inside Wolfe’s Red Solar Energy Chamber... essentially a glorified tanning bed. Sucking a large pacifier, she gazed up at The Milk Maid with a dazed, quizzical expression squirming as best she could when Nicole reached down to stroke her cheek.

“Nighty night,babykins,” she cooed sweetly, banding down to kiss her on the forehead. “I’ll see you after your nap, OK, honey?”

Kara watched solemnly as the lid closed slowly, sealing her in. Nicole activated the chamber with a grin... she would be bombarded with low level red solar radiation, which would effectively scrub what remained of her powers, rendering her as weak and helpless as a baby.

Next would come the mental conditioning, her intelligence reduced, her memories edited down until nothing adult remained. Wolfe had further prescribed the former Supergirl be given a monthly enema with water that had been lightly irradiated by the brown kryptonite, ensuring her continued weakness and incontinence. Regular treatments of red solar radiation would take care of any residual energy she had left. Nicole had to give it to Wolfe-- he had it planned out perfectly. Poor Supergirl: the Milk Maid had a feeling she wouldn’t be soaring majestically through the skies over Metropolis any time soon!

Leaving the room, Nicole decided to head to her quarters for a quick shower before the final phase of the mission. The Kryptonian was tough... but the Amazon was going to be the real challenge, and it was going to require all of them working together as a unit to take her down... she hoped that she and her colleagues were up to the task.

What should we focus on in the next chapter?

The Regression Of Harley Quinn?

Wonder Woman Changes Zatanna’s Diaper

Click here to vote now!

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Regression Crisis (Issue Twelve added Apr. 9)
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow I really let myself fall behind on this story. I had to be five or six chapters behind and that just isn’t acceptable. I really did enjoy catching up though. It was a good long read for sure. I really have no idea how our super heroes are going to get themselves out of this mess. At this point about the only thing they can hope for is that one of their captors makes a mistake and allows one or more to get free and reverse the effects on themselves.  It was definitely worth a like and I will do better about reading it in the future. 

Thanks again for all the comments etc. everyone. Sorry about the wait on this. Members of the Audience Participation Tier can click here to vote in the poll and help determine what happens next. If you're enjoying the story and you want to see more like it in the future then be sure to leave a comment below... and as always, don't forget to vote and let us know what you'd like to see next!

Strapped into her glorified dentist chair, Harley watched Wolfe approach her with mounting fear... and anticipation. Beneath her, her diaper crinkled like a plastic bag with every wiggle and squirm, it’s slick padding slipping and sliding against the seat. Her unabashedly free and kinky nature already had her looking forward to it-- and witnessing Ivy’s regression had her even more curious... and anxious. She wondered what it would feel like to have her womanhood and maturity and stolen from her by this sexy, confident man.

She glanced over at Poison Ivy, giggling when she saw The Paddler take her by the ankles and lift her legs into the air, revealing Ivy’s dirty bum to the room, each of her pale, plump buttocks smeared with sticky brown poo-poo. Ivy simply gurgled and made baby noises to herself, not in any way disturbed, embarrassed, or upset abut her position. The woman she had been had was gone, replaced with a silly, stupid, gurgling baby. Harley wondered what she’d be like by the time Wolfe had his wicked way with her... the thought made her shiver.

“I see there’s one thing that won’t need much adjustment,” Wolfe said archly gesturing towards the meter on Harley’s screen marked ‘libido,’ which was already almost full. Harley grinned sheepishly-- the machine had her number! “Hey, this thing must be screwy,” she said, not too convincingly, “I’m a pure and delicate little flower... honest!”

Wolfe chuckled and clacked away at the keyboard. “Maybe so, but you’re still dangerous, darling. Here-- let me fix that.”

Instantly, Harley was flooded with a giddy euphoria... a ticklish sensation spreading from her brain down throughout her body... a sensation she would definitely describe as sexual in nature. On the screen, the meter marked ‘coordination’ began disappearing one bar at a time. Harley’s eyes bulged as she watched it vanish, more rapidly than Ivy’s had.

“Now you asked for something special,” he said. Harley struggled to focus and listen to what he was saying... it was difficult with the heavy but pleasurable tingle that had settled into her arms, legs, and torso. “And I’m happy to oblige you, darling-- but it means I’m going to have to take you a bit... lower... in certain areas.”

Harley watched her coordination dip lower and lower, a shiver of delightful horror rippling through her when she realized it had finally settled somewhere below Ivy’s.

“I’m afraid,” he said, “that you’re going to find anything more strenuous than sitting up and a little light crawling quite impossible now, sweetie.”

Harley’s eyes went wide, the ramifications of this statement triggering an avalanche of conflicting emotions and desires inside her when she realized she was effectively a prisoner inside her own body now, her acrobatic and fighting skills rendered useless. She was helpless, dependant... and inside her thick, crinkly diapers, her privates were soaking wet.

“Of course, we can’t forget this if you really want the full baby treatment,” Wolfe said, feeling more powerful then ever when he hit enter and the meter marked ‘continence’ began dropping, one bar at a time.

Harley’s jaw dropped. Squealing, kicking her feet against her bonds, a surge of erotic energy running through her body. On some level, she thought Wolfe might not give her the full diaper dependence trip like he had with Ivy... but watching the bars disappear from the screen one at a time, it seemed as though she was going to be in the same position as her friend, if not even worse off!

“Uuuuuhhh-hhhhuuhhh...” she groaned fruitlessly humping the air and helplessly pissing herself as her continence was utterly erased. Between her thighs, the diaper grew bulky and squishy against her pussy, making it throb even harder, driving her mad with passion. Soon her continence was ranked even lower than Ivy’s, and she recalled what he’d said about her being unable to control her bowels and bladder on any level, thought about herself, a beautiful, educated, professional woman, wetting and messing her diapers uncontrollably, totally reliant on someone else to clean her, change her, dress her, feed her... it filled her with a horrifying arousal.

“Now... I know that you didn’t want me to ‘take you down completely’...” he said, and Harley shivered, heaving for breath on the table, both anticipating and dreading what was coming next. “So we’ll leave those memories of yours intact-- for now anyway,” he said with a sinister chuckle. “But... you’re intelligence is another thing altogether... you are such a clever baby, I think it would be dangerous to leave you with your full intellect.”

She made a small, choked sound, but before she could respond, she was flooded with that strange erotic energy once again, more powerful than before. “Hhhhuuhhh-- Ooooohh!” She cried, kicking against her bonds, watching her intelligence meter dipping ever so slowly.

“Don’t worry, sweetie,” he assured, watching her wriggle, the diaper beneath her loins crinkling and squishing ever so softly. “I’m just shaving a few points off your IQ... just enough to make sure you behave yourself like a good little girl.”

The way she felt, Harley didn’t care if he flushed every single IQ point she had down the toilet-- becoming a stupid, silly diaper bimbo was positively one of the most perversely kinky thrills she’d ever experienced... she squirmed and writhed and thrust her hips excitedly, the tickling, tingling pleasure driving her to the edge of spontaneous orgasmic combustion. The world became clouded, years of knowledge slipping through her fingers like water, the more advanced things vanishing completely, the basics becoming fuzzy and disjointed.

Ooooohhh... gettin’ stoopid, Harley thought, drool running down her chin. She shuddered, throbbing with pleasure, watching her intelligence dwindle slowly, one notch at a time. At last, he settled her IQ somewhere in the mid 60s-- well below average, and certainly rendering whatever threat she might have posed null and void. The dangerous criminal was now a helpless, squirming adult baby, unable to even control her bodily functions, barely even able to crawl. She still possessed her memories, every single one she’d had when she began the treatment: decades of schooling, and years of experience as a criminal were still there... but she no longer possessed the intelligence to even understand most of it... he’d left her with just enough knowledge to let her know how truly stupid she was now. She tried to feel outraged, but mostly she just felt horny.

Wolfe appeared over her-- she scowled up at him, but her displeasure didn’t last once he’d removed her bonds. Freed, she squirmed and gurgled happily, soggy diaper squishing wetly under her bottom. He looked down at her with a smile, reaching out to teasingly trail his fingers down the smooth expanse of her bare stomach, making her twitch with giggly pleasure. Sticking his hand down the front of her diaper, he pronounced her wet to the smiling Paddler and the giggling Poison Ivy, now clean and freshly powdered and pampered.

“You want me to change her?” The Paddler asked with relish.

“Don’t push your luck,” he said, his smile making her gulp. “You’re still looking at a punishment later for disobeying orders, young lady.”

The Paddler sweated, fretting, afraid she was about to receive a humiliating punishment in front of the two women whose regression she’d so gleefully participated in. She sighed, relieved when he scooped Harley up into his arms. “I think I’ll be attending to this one myself. Take Pammy down to the nursery... I’ll get this one ready and meet you down there.”

He carried Harley down the hall with one arm tucked under her squishy diaper tushy, and Harely wracked what was left of her brain to remember if the briefing had said anything about Wolfe possessing augmented strength. But her brain was too mushy, the information is still possessed to complex for her to make any sense of, so she just enjoyed the ride, cuddling against him, resting her head against his shoulder.

She found herself on her back on a changing table in a private bathroom-- alone with her new Daddy, naked but for her pissy pamper. The tapes on the front of her diaper were torn open with strong, swift tugs, the ripping sound echoing loudly in the confines of the bathroom. He wasted no time in folding the front panel down, revealing her sopping wet neither regions. “I knew it-- soaking wet,” he said with a sigh, lifting her by the ankles so he could remove the wet diaper and ball it up, discarding it into the nearby diaper pail.

“You poor thing,” he said softly, running his finger across her pussy, smooth and freshly shaved. Bending down, he began planting warm, wet kisses on her face, neck and tits, making Harley pant and groan excitedly.

She heard him unzip, looked just in time to see him free his cock and she cooed and shivered in pleasure when she saw the size of it. Her pussy was sopping wet, and he pushed inside her with ease. Harley’s newly awkward body, stripped of it’s dancer’s grace, twitched and shuddered spasmodically on the changing table. Spreading her legs, she lifted them to give him maximum access to her moist pussy, she rolled her hips in time with his thrusting, grunting and gurgling, what remained of her higher brain functions temporarily shut down so she could devote all of her energy to her greedy pursuit of sexual satisfaction. The Adult Baby Bimbo was positively starved for an orgasm, and she grunted and groaned, squealing gratefully, her eyes rolling back when he reached out to play with her nipples.

Screaming and drooling, her dulled intellect dedicating itself solely to obtaining the erotic satisfaction she so desperately craved, Harley enthusiastically allowed The Big Bad Wolfe to fuck her to an explosive orgasm.

Minutes later, she was all fresh and clean and sealed into a new pamper, the bulky plastic crinkling under her wriggling bum. Harley sighed, her flesh tingling and goose pimpled in her post coital bliss. She allowed him to gather her into his arms and carry her, nude but for her diaper, down the hall and into the nursery to find her an outfit. The only discomfort she felt was the hungry rumble in her tummy as he carried her with ease towards her new life.

What Next?

Batgirl beset by nanites

Wonder Woman changes diapers

The Paddler Punished

Click here to vote now!

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Regression Crisis (Issue Thirteen added Apr. 26)

I liked that. “The Adult Baby Bimbo.” Harley got it even worse than her friend. She kept her memory so she knows what she is now missing and how things once were. 

On 4/30/2019 at 9:21 PM, CDfm said:

I liked that. “The Adult Baby Bimbo.” Harley got it even worse than her friend. She kept her memory so she knows what she is now missing and how things once were. 

Thanks, glad you liked it! Don't worry too much about Harley-- I think she's kinky enough to find some enjoyment in this situation...

Also (hope you don't mind the shameless plug): for anyone who's interested, I've got other "Adult Baby Bimbo" style stories on my Patreon.

Thanks for all the comments, notes etc thus far. Don't forget that if you pledge $8 or more on Patreon you can click here to vote in the poll and determine what happens next in the story.

With her messy diaper squishing with every little step, Batgirl produced a set of shackles, which they used to secure Betsy Wetsy’s wrists to her waist (thus making it impossible for her to use her powers.) Wonder Woman then procured a twin stroller from a woman who lived nearby (with a promise that Wayne Enterprises would provide a replacement for her within the next 48 hours.) The regressed Zatanna, still sporting a sagging, poopy diaper, and the shackled Betsy were loaded into the stroller, side by side.

Diana pushed it through the park with ease, Batgirl trailing slightly behind, her gross, messy diaper squishing against her tight, toned tushy with every step. The brainy librarian blushed-- what would her father say if he saw her now? Her cheeks went as red as her hair at the thought.

Wonder Woman knew that the mission should take priority, but she didn’t want Zatanna to develop a rash on her tush, so her priority now was to find somewhere private to change her messy pants. Fortunately, Wolfe industries had already seen fit to install fully functional diaper changing facilities designed specifically for adults all across the city, so Diana didn’t have to look very far to find one.

Trailed by Batgirl, Wonder Woman rolled the stroller into the changing room, and Barbara was relieved to see it was blissfully empty. Diana parked the stroller, unstrapped Zatanna and lifted her effortlessly from her seat, hefting her under her arms. The former Sorceress Supreme cooed happily, grinning stupidly at Diana and making wet airplane noises with her mouth. Her maternal instincts kicking into overdrive, Diana couldn’t help smiling warmly. Her friend’s fate was, of course, horrifying, but she still felt as warm and protective towards her as she would her own child.

The Amazon Princess set the Adult Baby on the table, the load in her diaper squishing audibly beneath her rounded bottom, filling the space between her buttocks with warm, gooey mush. “Oooo!” she squeaked, not unhappily, unconsciously wiggling her rump in the mushy mudpie in her pants.

“Let’s get that diaper changed darling,” Diana said, her lightly accented words sweet and soothing as she helped Zatanna recline into a more comfortable position. She reached out, grabbing the tabs and tearing them open, then folded down the front of the diaper, revealing both the magnitude of Zatanna’s mess and blanketing the room in a fog of poopy diaper stink... and poor Wonder Woman was bearing the brunt of it. From her spot in the stroller, Betsy Wetsy admired her handiwork and allowed herself a grin... her powers had wreaked havoc on the magician’s bowels, and the inside of the diaper was utterly decimated, the back panel loaded to capacity with a mucky brown mess, her smooth, soft buttocks caked equally thick.

“Whew-wee!” Diana said teasingly, crinkling her upturned princess’ nose and fanning her face. “You made Ma Ma a stinky present, didn’t you precious?”

On the table, Zatanna giggled and gurgled sweetly, grinning broadly up at Wonder Woman. In her present condition, it was easy for her to slot Diana into the role of maternal caregiver (though she knew deep down she wasn’t her real mother), and it was a role the Amazon warrior found herself slipping into easily.

“Upsy daisy,” Diana said, wrapping a powerful but gentle hand around her squirming charge’s ankles and lifting them into the air with ease, plucking a baby wipe from the dispenser and going straight to work, cleaning the magician’s messy brown hiney for the second time that day with the same stoic efficiency she brought to battle. At no point did she neglect her charge, making sure to coo softly to her, smiling and making eye contact to put her at ease.

Hanging back, Barbara put her own problems aside to watch her friend and comrade at work. She never ceased to be amazed by Wonder Woman’s grace, the way she could adapt to any situation, from fighting monsters to changing diapers, with finesse and dignity. Looking at the situation objectively, there was almost no way to tell they weren’t actually mother and daughter, and there was something about the way she smiled to put Zatanna at ease, even as she cleaned the sticky brown mess off her bum, that Batgirl found oddly heartwarming.

Diana finished her clean-up, then quickly washed her hands before moving onto the ointment. Zatanna gurgled and cooed cheerfully, the sensation of the powerful superheroine massaging the diaper rash cream into her butt and her soft, sensitive pussy, making her shudder.

Moments later, Diana had her powdered and sealed into a fresh pamper, bending down to blow a couple of loud raspberries on Zatanna’s bare tummy, making her squeal and wiggle in place on the table, fresh diaper crinkling beneath her tushy.

Wonder Woman scooped Zatanna up into her arms and got her settled into the stroller again. Shaking off her reverie, Barbara decided she’d put it off long enough... it was time to get her own messy diaper changed.

She was looking for a stall or something where she could take care of herself in private when she felt strong, steely fingers grip her by the wrist. Surprised, Barbara looked up into Wonder Woman’s smiling face with a quizzical expression.

“Come along, Batgirl,” the amazon said, leading her long time ally towards the changing table. “It’s your turn now.”

“Oh, Diana, no,” she said, politely. She didn’t want to offend her friend, but she could definitely handle her own diaper change. “There’s really no reason for you to...”

“No trouble at all,” Diana said firmly, taking her up under the arms and easily hefting her into the air. Barbara barely had time to emit a squeak of protest before Wonder Woman set her down on the table with a splat. Barbara’s mouth turned into an ‘o’ of shock and distaste, the mess in her pants squishing across her bum and spurting up her crack.

“OOOHHH!” she exclaimed, the disgusting sensation of the poopy spreading into every nook and cranny nothing compared to what she felt when she looked into Diana’s friendly but determined face.

“Lay back,” she instructed, pushing Barbara down onto her back. Before Batgirl could protest, the amazon princess had already removed her boots and had her pants down around her knees. Watching Wonder Woman strip the high and mighty Batgirl from the stroller, it was all Betsy could do to keep from laughing. She’d certainly made these stuffy super-bitches look stupid. She only regretted that she hadn’t been able to humiliate Wonder Woman-- not yet, anyway!

On the table, Barbara sucked in a deep, shaky breath as Diana began the ritual once again by tearing the tapes and opening the diaper; Barbara closed her eyes in embarrassment, the sensation of the messy diaper pealing away from her skin making her cringe with humiliation... especially when the smell hit. As bad as Zatanna’s messy pampers had been, Batgirl discovered it was even worse when it was your poopy butt up on the changing table.

She gasped when she felt the cool baby-wipe against her ass, cleaning the thick brown mess off her bottom in long, confident swipes. The soiled cloth was discarded and another quickly replaced it, Diana returning to her work, cleaning up Zatanna with neat efficiency. Batgirl chewed her lip, biting back a sob of humiliation when she felt the wipe passed right up her butt crack clearing out most, but not all, of the sticky poo-poo. Another wet-wipe quickly cleared away the remaining residue, leaving her tushy clean and fresh again.

And just when poor Barbara thought she couldn’t feel more like a baby, her ankles were grasped, her legs were lifted, bringing her well toned hiney into view, which was quickly powdered and patted, gently but firmly, like a little girl with diaper rash. Her precious pussy was next, and she couldn’t help but admit that it felt lovely when her strong, beautiful friend patted it in.

But she didn’t have time to appreciate it. With lightning speed, Wonder Woman had a diaper slipped under her comrade’s wriggling bottom before pulling it up and sealing it shut quickly.

Before she knew it, Barbara was once again having her tight pants (just barely) pulled up over her diaper. Finally, Diana slipped her boots back on and helped her unsteadily to her feet, and the group was ready to move on again.

What should our next chapter focus on?

Harley and Ivy in the playroom

Supergirl bonds with Daddy Wolfe

Click here to vote now!

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Regression Crisis (Issue Fourteen added May 8)

I am not necessarily a huge fan of messy diapers but I thought you did a great job describing the changes. I could almost see and smell the mess. I am looking forward to reading more. I would have gladly given it a like but I ran out again. 

• 2 weeks later...

This one just kept getting longer and longer with no end in sight, so I decided to cut it short, post what I had now and then the rest ASAP. Sorry if anyone's disappointed, but don't worry, I'll have the rest up in just a couple of days. Truth is, I've been a bit under the weather lately and I haven't been able got get as much work done as I'd like, but I promise I'll have it done before the end of the month.

Once Harley had been dressed in a cute pink romper suit that left her arms and legs as well as most of her back and chest bare, she was carried down the hall and into the nursery. Inside, Ivy was waiting for her, strapped and bound into a highchair, where she was apparently awaiting her lunch. Harley quickly found herself loaded into a matching seat next to her friend, strapped down and buckled in before the tray was locked into place in front of her.

“Have fun, girls,” Wolfe said, “I’ve got some work to do, but I’ll be back to check on you later.”

Harley watched him disappear out the door, but she didn’t have long to think about it. A pair of lovely assistants were attending to them, and Harley soon found a sexy brunette tying a bib around her neck. She looked over at Ivy, receiving a bright but vacant smile in return, her lips and chin shiny and wet with drool.

Harley’s intellect had been dulled so far she’d discovered she had forgotten the names and functions of certain commonplace objects, though she possessed clear memories of knowing what they were (and in many cases, using them herself) before her regression. Wolfe had certainly granted her wish-- her general stupidity and immaturity inclined her towards acting like a baby-- yet there her memories were, burning like a beacon in the back of her mind with the knowledge, however vague it might be, that she was, in fact, an adult and had very much lived as an adult before this point.

But sitting there, strapped into the highchair, diapered and pig-tailed, there was little doubt that she no longer retained the status of a grown up. Even with the sexy, womanly body that not even the infantile romper suit could diminish, her centrefold calibre cleavage on full display, it was obvious that Adult Baby was the only description of her that would suffice-- and that went for Ivy, too.

Lunch was presented in a large plastic bowl. Peeking inside, Harley identified the contents as some type of bland looking oatmeal.

“Perfect for our little vegan princess!” the blonde nurse cooed, tickling Ivy under her chin and drawing a silly, wet gurgle in response.

The burnette took up the spoon and fixed Harley with a sweetly sadistic smile, gathering a heaping helping of oatmeal and pushing it into Harley’s mouth. The ex-Clown Princess of Crime found herself obediently complying, opening her mouth to accept the contents which she hastily chewed and swallowed so she could take another heaping helping.

A glance sideways found Ivy in much the same position. Squealing happily, she eagerly opened the hanger for the airplane again and again, accepting spoonful after spoonful of bland oat mush. It wasn’t long before her mouth was smeared and she’d consumed half of the bowl. Between bites, the attendants helped them sip sweet juice from their baba’s, holding the bottles so the former criminals could take the nipples into their mouth and suck.

Neither noticed their caretakers share a wicked grin with each other. They knew that the oatmeal was another of Wolfe’s innovative developments in the field of regression. Designed to expand as it soaked up liquid and ensure large, mushy messes, especially when combined with their lowered continence raitings, Harley and Ivy have no idea what was about until it was too late. Combine with the diuretic and aphrodisiac in the bottles, it was safe to say the girls were in for a very interesting afternoon.

Following lunch, the two regressed super villainess’ were placed on the floor in the playroom and left to their own devices. With her regressed mentality, Ivy was delighted by the wide array of toys and games at her disposal, and quickly found some dollies to amuse herself with, getting up on her knees and leaning forward to waggle them back and forth on the floor.

For her less regressed companion, however, things were slightly different. Harley quickly grew board with the baby toys, and with a sigh she let her mind wander-- and considering her heightened libido and generally kinky nature, it didn’t take long for her mind to wander in a sexual direction... and for her eye to wander towards her former partner in crime.

Clad in a little green dress that seemed designed to evoke memories of her former costume, Ivy looked as scrumptious as Harley-- like her friend, her outfit was simultaneously childish, yet designed to highlight her beautiful adult body. The plunging neckline accentuated her sexy cleavage, her large tits straining against the tight material. Further, the garment was so short it almost couldn’t be called a dress at all... the very bottom of the it only covered the top part of the diaper, leaving the bottom half exposed almost entirely. Her long, sexy legs were totally bare from the bottom of the diaper’s leg band's to the top of her matching green baby booties, leaving her bare from her ankle to the top of her thigh.

I have a good feeling that Harley is going to get herself into some trouble. Should they decide to remove their diapers so they can have some more fun, I hope the mess they make with the oatmeal is going to be contained at least. 

Sorry again it took so long to get this one up, everyone.

I think this will probably be the last vote in this story (it’s pretty much a straight shot to the end from here anyway,) so members of the Audience Participation tier on Patreon should start thinking about what you’d like to see in our next audience participation story. I’m think this one we’ll start from scratch like Demoted... I might also open submissions for 'before' pics and maybe even potential story lines from you guys, so let me know what you think about that.

As always, thank you all for your kind and continued support, it really means a lot to me. If you're enjoying the story and you want to see more like it in the future then don't forget to let me know in the comments below... and if you pledge $8 or more on Patreon, don't forget to take the poll and help determine where the story goes next!

LExikND.jpg

Harley smiled and studied her friend and one-time lover’s body, licking her lips hungrily. She ran her eyes across Ivy’s smooth bare skin and took time to appreciate the way her pampers made her bottom swell outwards in a way Harley found both cute and strangely attractive. The aphrodisiac was raging through her body, amplifying her naturally horny disposition, making her desperate for the touch of the botanical beauty.

Finally, she couldn’t resist any longer-- reaching out, she brought her hand down on Ivy’s heavily padded butt with a swat that was more loud than forceful.

“Mmm!” Ivy emitted a shocked (but not unhappy) squeal from behind her pacifier. Harley kept her hand on the seat of Poison Ivy’s pampers, rubbing and squeezing her bulging tush, occasionally allowing her fingers to stray between her legs to give that pampered pussy a subtle rub.

“Oooo,” Ivy purred in response, waggling her bum in the air behind her. The sensual redhead was also aware of a building heat in her loins, and Harley was seriously cute, even in her regressed state. Ivy knew instinctively her companion was weaker and less mobile than she was, leaving it up to her to take the initiative. She crawled towards the object of her desire, her full, red lips smiling seductively as she closed in. A strange, sexy nervousness came over Harley, her heart thumping in her chest, a giggly excitement settling over her as Ivy crawled closer, reminding Harley of a lioness stalking her dinner.

Ivy descended on her with a kiss, forcing the weaker Harley down onto her back on the floor of the playroom. With her heart racing, her pussy going all hot and moist in her pampers, Harley watched Ivy coming closer and closer to her with mounting excitement. With her diaper crinkling in the air behind her, she pounced upon the helpless, horny Harley, kissing her roughly, her hands exploring her body.

Pushing their tongues into each other’s mouths hungrily, the two regressed little sluts groaned and fondled each other’s bodies. Groaning, Ivy pinned Harley to the floor by her wrists and kissed her aggressively, and the pretty blonde Adult Baby responded enthusiastically. She just wished her stomach didn’t feel so weird-- was the oatmeal disagreeing with her?

Had her intellect not been so diminished, Harley might have caught on to what was happening sooner... but with her IQ reduce to well below normal, it was hard for her to form complex chains of thoughts at the best of times, let alone when she was distracted by a make out session with a sexy babe.

As it was, it was Ivy who felt the first effects of the oatmeal. Like Harley, her stomach had been rumbly ever since she’d finished lunch... too bad she didn’t understand that in her regressed state, her brain would no longer pick up on signals from her bladder and colon telling her that they were getting full. Neither Ivy or Harley would be able to tell that their bladders and bowels were full of urine, gas and poop until it was too late... which Ivy gave a demonstration of when she ripped a fat, juicy fart right in the middle of their steamy make out session.

“Ew!” cried Harley, who’d been rubbing and squeezing Ivy’s padded hiney. The fart had rumbled the seat of Ivy’s pampers, and Harley pulled her hands away, grossed out by her friend’s behaviour.

But if Ivy felt any embarrassment, she gave no sign, and immediately went back to making out with the reluctant Harley, who lacked the strength and coordination to resist. Harley was horrified, but as the kisses rained down, she found it impossible to resist the heat building in her loins.

“Uuuhhhuhh,” Ivy moaned, nuzzling and sucking gently on Harley’s neck. Thrusting her pelvis, she began sliding her diapered crotch against Harley’s squirming body, gurgling delightedly, her slit throbbing wetly. The room was quiet but for the smacking of their lips, their interlacing moans, and the frantic crinkling of their bulky diapers. Ivy humped her lover, groaning waves of pleasure making her shiver. She was in the midst of a powerful backward thrust, her butt stuck up high in the air behind her, when she emitted another bassy, bubbly fart, little muffled by her diaper, which reverberated in the quiet of the playroom.

“Aw! Ivy!” Harley scolded, crinkling her nose against the hint of odour that had begun to emerge. But Ivy acted like she didn’t even notice... and if Harley was honest, the gurgle in her own guts was getting hard to ignore. A sharp cramp in her side revealed itself in the form of an uncontrollable fart that was somehow even louder and more bubbly than Ivy’s. Harley gasped, her cheeks reddening when Ivy giggled and kissed her, pressing down on the squirming blonde’s abdomen.

A loud, gassy toot was her reward, and Ivy responded by pressing in tightly and sticking her tongue down the blushing Harley’s throat. Her guts were roaring inside her like a jet engine, and Harley had an awful feeling things were about to escalate in a very major way.

Her fears were underscored by a wet, greasy gasser from Ivy, who took time out from their make-out session to give a relieved sigh before pressing onward with a smouldering smooch. Harley, heart racing and pussy soaking wet, was now in the awkward position of trying to enjoy herself while clenching her buttocks inside her crinkling diaper, trying desperately to maintain control of her bowels.

But following her regression treatments, it seemed that exercising any kind of power over her own body was out of the question, and the diapered she-clown could only whimper when a catastrophic farting sound exploded out of the back of her diaper, and Harley’s bottom lip quivered when she realized it hadn't been all gas.

“Ivy... stop!” she groaned between kisses. “I gotta go potty-- you have to... to stop,” she moaned, not very convincingly.

Ivy pulled back, and Harley was simultaneously relieved and disappointed that she seemed to have listened to her command. But the word ‘potty’ wasn’t even in the redheaded villainess’ vocabulary anymore. Forcing her legs open, Ivy mounted Harley, pressing their diapered pussies together and began humping, slowly at first, then with greater speed and force. Her own arousal hitting fever pitch, Harley couldn’t resist the urge to reach around and squeeze her lovers ass through the thick padding of her diaper with one hand, cupping and gently squeezing her tits with the other.

Another gassy spattering sound erupted, disrupting the quiet smacking of their kissing and the groans of their ecstasy. Ivy’s thrusting barely even slowed as the back of her diaper began to bulge and turn brown behind her with a series of sticky, muddy squelches.

Harley groaned, her stomach rolling, the load in Ivy’s diaper all hot and lumpy against her palm, growing larger by the second... but she was in no position to resist... they steady rhythm of Ivy’s grinding against her pussy had her paralyzed with passion, and her own stomach was gurgling ominously. No sooner did she feel a sharp cramp in her side then she uncontrollably messed her diaper with a nasty wet farting sound. Harley gasped, shivering as she felt her diaper filling up with a muddy mess, even as Ivy’s enthusiastic humping pushed her closer and closer to a climax.

Ivy’s grinding suddenly slowed to a virtual stop-- Harley looked up into her face quizzically, saw the sheen of glossy sweat on her face, heard her grunting softly to herself and realized what she was doing moments before...

SSSPPPPLLLAAARRRTTT! Ivy’s grunting was rewarded with a volcanic diarrhea explosion, violently voiding the mushy contents of her bowels into her already loaded diaper. “Mmmm!” she murmured lustily, thrusting her pelvis and grinding herself up against Harley with renewed abandon.

Beneath her, Harley was fighting a loosing battle. She knew it was wrong, depraved, even disgusting, but she couldn’t help herself from being almost painfully aroused by the situation. Worse, her bowels were achingly full, but the scraps of her adult mind wouldn’t allow her to just let go like Ivy, forcing her to lose control in fits and starts, farting out a mushy glob here and there, temporarily regaining control, only to lose it again with another spasm of uncontrollable, gassy diarrhea minutes later.

And as her orgasm overtook her, she no longer cared. Their simultaneous cries of passion intermingled with the sounds of their bowels involuntarily voiding into the bulging seats of their pampers, loading their already loaded diapers to capacity.

“Uh! Oh... BOOM-BOOM!” Ivy cried, coming and going simultaneously, her buttocks parting to accommodate a major muddy mess into the seat of her already heavily pooped pampers, even as she shuddered, the pleasure centres of her brain overloading.

Beneath her, Harley could only grunt and shiver, her own earth shattering orgasm boiling over inside her. The mess in her pants squished with every little move she made, but she still had more in her, and as she explosively climaxed, she lost what little control she had left, helpless to do anything but grunt and writhe as she unleashed a highly flatulent mudslide into her diaper, vaguely amazed by the amount of messy brown poo-poo she still had left inside her.

Spent and stinky, the two ex-villains collapsed into a sweaty heap on the playroom floor. Exhausted, heaving for breath, sleep settled over them within moments. Watching from over the security camera, Wolfe smiled to himself, contemplating what he was going to do with the footage.

What would you like to see in the next installment?

Baby Supergirl bonds with Daddy Wolfe

Batgirl gets a nanite makeover

Click here to vote now!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the wait on this one, everyone. If you're enjoying this story, please don't forget to let me know in the comments... and please consider joining my Patreon for more stories just like this.

In the solar radiation chamber, Kara “Supergirl” Danvers dozed soundly, her body bathed in the low crimson light that served to flush what remained of her mighty strength out of her body and render her as weak and helpless as any other human being. Time slipped away, and Kara had no idea how long she lay there before the soft lights suddenly went out, the gentle but omnipresent hum generated by them slowly dying along with the light. Surrounded suddenly by total darkness and silence, Supergirl awakened, nervous, straining futilely at the fabric she’d been swaddled into.

But the fabric had been wrapped around her with expert tightness, constricting her into immobility. Without her mighty strength, Kara could do little more than uselessly rock back and forth ever so slightly, whimpering at her newfound weakness.

Minutes ticked by, and she began to wonder if she’d been forgotten. Then, suddenly, the lid of the mechanical sarcophagus swung open slowly, forcing Kara to squeeze her eyes shut against the harsh brightness of the room beyond. Blinking to adjust herself to the lights, she frowned when she saw Wolfe looming above her, looking down with a benevolent grin.

“There’s my precious girl!” he said, reaching down and undoing her wrapping. Once freed, Kara had hoped she’d be able to defend herself.. she was dismayed to find she could barely even lift her head. “How’s that diaper?” he asked rhetorically, sticking his fingers into the leg band at the crotch, causing the Girl Of Steel to blush and squirm... but he barely even noticed as he proclaimed her “soggy... but probably OK until after you’ve had your bottle.”

Scooping her up under her arms, Wolfe pulled her in close, carrying her across the room with the ease of an actual toddler. He settled himself into the large plush chair on the far side of the room. A bottle was already waiting on the table next to them, and Supergirl was barely settled comfortably into his lap when she found the rubber nipple popped into her mouth. The former superheroine was angry and embarrassed to be put in this demeaning position... however, in spite of her outrage, not only was she unable to escape or even resist, she found herself sucking on her bottle almost automatically, the sweet, milky fluid filling her mouth and trickling down her throat.

She scowled up at him angrily... but felt herself relenting when he gazed upon her and smiled. He was incredibly handsome, and sitting so securely in his lap melted away her anger, and she resigned herself to passively slurping the bottle.

“Shall we check in on your little friends, baby?” He asked, not expecting an answer. With a remote, he activated the screen on the far side of the room. Supergirl’s eyebrows shot up when she saw Harley Quinn, diapered and regressed in much the same fashion as herself, having an aggressive make-out session with someone who looked like Poison Ivy... and from the look of it, their pampers were quite soiled-- a suspicion that was confirmed when a flatulent mushing sound emerged, followed by a visible bulging of Ivy’s already noticeably stained diapees. Kara watched, horrified and fascinated, as the two villains continued dry-humping themselves to a noisy orgasm in their messy diapers.

“Well, they seem to have adjusted to their new lives nicely,” Wolfe said with a chuckle. “Let’s see how the others are doing.”

At the push of a button, the image shifted, and Kara was now looking at Wonder Woman pushing a stroller containing the still drooling and diapered Zatanna, plus another baby-woman she didn’t recognize, accompanied by a shy looking Batgirl. Out of the park now, they were just a few blocks away from Wolfe’s HQ. But Wolfe didn’t seem concerned as he turned to the beautiful Kryptonian Adult Baby cuddled up into his lap and said with a smile, “she looks uncomfortable, don’t you think?”

Kara looked up at him quizzically, then back at the screen when he zoomed in on Batgirl’s face.

“It’s her new underwear,” he said archly, focusing in on her clearly bulky and padded crotch. “I think she need’s a new wardrobe, don’t you?” he fixed her with a sinister grin and whispered: “did you know I designed ‘alternate costumes’ for all of you?”

She looked at him with wary eyes as he leaned down and whispered: “want to see what I mean?”

He didn’t wait for a response, instead hitting a button on the remote and turning towards the screen.

They had almost arrived at Wolfe’s HQ, but the costs had been heavy: Zatanna regressed, pampered, drooling, would be of no use in a confrontation. Further, Harley and Supergirl seemed to have vanished... Diana had no choice but to assume they’d been compromised. That left her and Batgirl... but with her stomach problem, Diana wasn’t sure how much use poor Barbara would be when the fight finally came.

For her part, poor Batgirl was struggling to maintain a stiff upper lip in the face of a series of mounting humiliations. From being forced to loudly evacuate her bowels in public to being diapered by an arch-rival to messing herself and getting a diaper change from her annoyingly perfect comrade, it was safe to say she was suffering the worst day of her career.

Tugging self-consciously at her cape and praying it covered her bulky bum, there was no way either Barbara or anyone else could have possibly predicted that things were about to get much worse for her.

So silently not even Wonder Woman’s super-human senses could detect it, an army of microscopic machines were gathering. Blocks away, Wolfe’s eyes gleamed-- he could have done virtually anything to any of them at that point... but it was Barbara he was focused on now, poor, long suffering Barbara who was about to be pushed even further down the road to total infantilzation.

The nanites descended upon her in a great invisible swarm, diving into the fabric of her costume and beginning to shift the molecules, moving and rearranging the fabric into new forms and shapes. There was, of course, no way for Batgirl to know what was happening-- not until it was too late anyway.

She became aware of a strange crawling sensation against the skin on her arms. Within moments, the sensation had spread across her entire body, and Barbara found herself squirming and shimmying in place, the strange ticklish feeling spreading into the tender areas under her arms, between her thighs, around her belly button. Soon she was wiggling and jiggling in place, squealing and squawking, the tickling rapidly growing unbearable-- but the worst was still to come.

Barbara began to notice gaps opening in the fabric of her costume, especially around her knees and midriff. “Hey!” she cried, staring down at herself in disbelief, “what’s happening?!” Looking on with horror, she made a soft noise as small, slowly spreading holes broke out all around the centre of her costume, separating it into a top and bottom half. The top half receded even further, exposing her abs that had been tightened and toned by hours of sit ups at the gym.

Below her waist, her leggings were vanishing, tiny holes blossoming, growing, and running together, until there was more hole than legging. Meanwhile, the fabric between her waistband and her upper thigh underwent an impossible change, the material shimmering, rippling, becoming a pair of plastic pants right before her eyes. Beneath, her trademark yellow boots underwent a transmutation of their own, shrinking, softening, becoming a pair of flannel booties in the exact same shade of yellow... an infantile parody of the real thing.

“Oh my God! What’s happening?!” Barbara shrieked, twisting and turning in place, seeking some way to hide her embarrassment, but it was impossible... her costume continued it’s change, the cape at the back shrinking, creeping up towards the middle of her back, ensuring that her bulging diaper butt was on full display... perfect for diaper checks, she realized with a frown.

“Batgirl!” Wonder Woman cried, powerless, for all her might, to do anything to help her friend. Diana could only stand by helplessly and watch, the sleeves of her comrade’s costume sprouting a colony of holes that grew and spread until only a t-shirt remained, the sleeves puffy and ruffled in typical preschooler fashion. Only the trademark bat emblem in the center of her chest was left, it’s proud tradition a stinging, mocking irony.

She felt a shifting, crawling sensation around her face and head. “My mask!” she cried in horrified realization, praying her identity wouldn’t be revealed... not like this! Turning towards a shop window, Barbara watched, horrified and fascinated in equal measure, as her cowl transformed itself into a soft, frilly baby bonnet... black adorned with tiny bat symbols. The piece over her face, on the other hand, became a simple cloth domino mask across her eyes.

Finally, the metamorphosis was complete, and the blushing superheroine was allowed to see her new look. Staring at her reflection, inspecting every inch of her new outfit, Barbara was astounded to find how nostalgic she was for just a few minutes ago, when she was simply attempting to conceal a diaper beneath her costume. Dressed as she was now, pampers prominently displayed, clad in bonnets and booties, there was no doubt to anyone who looked that she was becoming an Adult Baby.

So concerned were they with their own problems, neither heroine saw The Paddler and The Milk Maid exit a white panel van and begin walking up the street towards them.

• Like 1
On 6/22/2019 at 2:28 AM, DAQ said:

Another amazing chapter. Keep up the good work Parker!

Thanks!

This is just a quick note to let everyone know that the next installment of Doll Face will be up on Patreon at the end of this week... however, before then, I wanted to give everyone another opportunity to donate "before" pictures of potential protagonists for our new story, and maybe even talk about some potential story lines. Then in a week or so, we'll conduct another poll and choose our main character. The story will be posted here-- however only members of the Audience Participation Tier on Patreon will be allowed to vote in story polls.

To submit a pic, right click on the image you wish to submit and look for 'copy image location' or 'copy image url.' Then just paste the address (ctrl+v or right click and hit 'paste') in the comments below or in a private message to me. 

Like so:

i.redd.it/u9xu0srd9b631.jpg

Remember, we're attempting to keep this story within the realm of reality (or at least as real as it ever gets in one of MY stories ;) )

This story amuses me to no end. Usually I'm not into stories where someone is outright forced into diapers, but it fits in well with silver-age style conundrums, so I can't help but giggle. Though somehow I have the feeling that, unlike the classic stories, our heroes aren't going to win the day.

I know that Cutie still thinks the hero’s will still come out on top. At this point I don’t see that being possible. What, all but one have now been regressed and there’s bad news walking up the street for her. About the only salvation I can see for them is to get some male heroes involved to save the ladies. However, because we haven’t had any inclination that the males are anywhere near the future seems very bleak for our ladies. I know I had read that last chapter and can’t believe I didn’t reply but I sure didn’t see anything. I must be getting forgetful in my old age. I am looking forward to reading more. 

On 6/25/2019 at 7:09 PM, CutieButtCrusader said:

This story amuses me to no end. Usually I'm not into stories where someone is outright forced into diapers, but it fits in well with silver-age style conundrums, so I can't help but giggle. Though somehow I have the feeling that, unlike the classic stories, our heroes aren't going to win the day.

On 6/28/2019 at 8:39 AM, CDfm said:

I know that Cutie still thinks the hero’s will still come out on top. At this point I don’t see that being possible. What, all but one have now been regressed and there’s bad news walking up the street for her. About the only salvation I can see for them is to get some male heroes involved to save the ladies. However, because we haven’t had any inclination that the males are anywhere near the future seems very bleak for our ladies. I know I had read that last chapter and can’t believe I didn’t reply but I sure didn’t see anything. I must be getting forgetful in my old age. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Thanks very much to both of you, glad you're enjoying it! Next issue had an honest to goodness superheroine fight scene, so I hope I can pull that off to everyone's satisfaction.

• Like 1

Here are the nominees for our next audience participation story-- thanks to everyone who sent in suggestions! Sorry if I wasn't able to use your pick, but I wanted to keep it down to a reasonable number-- hopefully we'll be able to get a strong, clear winner! This vote is open all Patrons, but from now on, polls regarding this story will be restricted solely to those who pledge $8 and up.

Patrons can click here to take the poll-- but even if you're not a member, be sure to let me know in the comments who you'd vote for and what you think her story might be!

1. The Gambler

0swk37tdx3y9jxvemf-odniizaos7xgjio7izgnxwf8.jpg

2. Mommy and Daddy's Little Princess

2drfx6hnm5631.jpg

3. Beach Babe

42814252-317993015657072-7735046904608961615-n.jpg

4. Seductress In White

kjjjj.jpg

5. Ms. Artsy Fartsy

lihl5yl.jpg

Click here to vote now!

• 2 weeks later...

BdD6raz.jpg

Say hello to our lucky winner! I'm now looking for suggested names for our lovely protagonist. Also, if anyone has any suggestions about her backstory or suggestions for the story, whether it's an entire story line or just one element you'd like to see more of, please let me know in the comments. Anything goes, but remember that it should center around gambling in some way (also don't forget that we're trying to keep it realistic.)

In other news, the next part of Babe Academy is available now on Patreon. Look for the next installment of Regression Crisis within the next week or so, with another Audience Participation poll following quickly after.

How about someone who has struggled with a gambling addiction and got herself deep into debt. To work her way out of it, she turned to certain unsavory choices of work, but at least paid well. That introduced her to the world of adult babies.

Thanks for the comments everyone, it's really appreciated. If you're enjoying this story and you'd like to read more, consider joining my Patreon... $5 a month gets you access to an ever growing archive of ABDL stories much like this one.

“Bat-Baby is yours,” Ava ‘The Paddler" Harding said to her companion, Nicole ‘The Milk Maid’ Foster. “I’ll keep the Bossy Bitch busy,” she grinned, cracking her knuckles, her paddles jingling and jangling at her side with every move they she made. “Once you’ve dealt with the Bat, get Betsy loose and get inside and help me finish up with Wonder Buns... not that I’ll need it,” she said smugly.

Beside her, The Milk Maid removed her Bottle Blaster from it’s holster, making sure it was operational. The bottle shaped chemical thrower was designed to fire blasts of her milk with pinpoint accuracy, instantly bringing the victim under her thrall. “Careful Ava-- remember, the boss doesn’t want her damaged,” Nicole reminded, making sure her outfit was straight and her cleavage was amply revealed. “Don’t forget that you’re already in for a punishment because of they way you handled that Harley Quinn thing...”

“Thanks for the reminder,” Ava muttered. Her cohort giggled obnoxiously, leaving Ava to sweat, wondering what punishment Wolfe would cook up for her this time. Last time she disobeyed him, she found herself strapped into that damn machine of his, her mind bent into an infantile pretzel, and although he restored her after a couple of days, she was left with no memory of what had transpired... however, Wolfe graciously provided her with an hour long DVD of her weekend. Two minutes of watching herself crawling around his feet in a loaded and saggy diaper was more than enough for her to blushingly remove the disc and destroy it. She shuddered to think what he’d have for her this time.

She forced it out of her mind and focused on the task at hand. Wonder Woman’s attention was focused completely on her comrade, making it easy for them to get the drop on them. Her troubles forgotten, Ava found her smile again.

“Great Hera!” Wonder Woman exclaimed, staring in awe at Batgirl’s new uniform. The change seemed to have finished, an eerie stillness descending over the scene. Barbara was left staring, numbed with shame and horror at the sight of herself reduced to an infantile parody of the heroine she had been just moments before. She almost looked like an adorable two year old girl who’s parents had dressed her in a cute Halloween costume-- save for the fact that her ample cleavage and long, sexy bare legs clearly marked her as a beautiful adult woman to anyone who looked.

The amazon princess, meanwhile, was left to worry if she would be next. Diana gritted her teeth and stilled her breathing, determined to accept her fate with the stoic dignity befitting of an amazonian warrior.

She heard gravel crunching behind her, followed by the brief hiss of The Paddler’s boot cutting through the air. She had no time to block, so Diana had no choice but to roll with the kick as it propelled her through the glass storefront in front of her. All around her were Wolfe brand Adult Baby products, from diapers and powder to cribs and highchairs to enema’s and rectal thermometers... everything a mommy or daddy would need to care for a big baby girl.

She was up on her feet in moments, assuming a fighting stance just in time to block Ava, who charged in after her with a series of powerful punches and elbows. The Paddler’s attacks were relentless, her enhanced speed forcing the dazed Diana to push herself to her limits just to keep up.

With a sudden grunt, The Paddler was able to drive a fist through Diana’s guard, striking her in the stomach, and although is was akin to punching a slab of solid steel, Ava still grinned when the Amazon crumpled forward with a painful moan, her blue bloomered bottom sticking out prominently behind her. With a cheeky grin, Ava pivoted around her foe, licking her palm to wet it before delivering a single, powerful, open handed swat to the seat of Wonder Woman’s britches, drawing a squeal of pain and outrage from the warrior princess.

Diana turned to face her opponent, her fury further inflamed by The Paddler’s cocky grin. “Wow... nice ass, babe,” she said, shaking the sting out of her own palm. “Maybe I’ll kiss it all better for you... after I turn it nice and red!”

Briefly stunned into inaction, Barbara was about to follow the fighters inside and lend a hand when she heard the sweet, sexy voice behind her.

“Hey baby. Can I buy you a drink?”

“Huh...? Gggaaahh!” Batgirl cried, turning towards the voice and receiving a blast of cool, tasty milk in her open mouth for her troubles. Choking, she tried and failed to keep herself from swallowing the liquid, gasping for air as she gazed into the lovely face of her tormentor.

The Milk Maid twirled her Bottle Blaster by it’s trigger guard and returned it to it’s holster like an old west gunfighter, grinning at her latest victim, watching her struggle futilely against the milk’s effects. “Awww... you poor thing,” Nicole murmured, her voice soft like velvet. “You’ve had such an exhausting day haven’t you?”

“Get... git yer hands... up...” Barbara managed, shaking her head in a vain attempt at clearing the cobwebs that were cluttering up her brain. The world was spinning and Barbara was beginning to feel light and carefree. The woman in front of her was so gorgeous, Batgirl couldn’t help grinning shyly at her. The lady had massive breasts, and Barbara surprised herself by imagining what it would be like to drink from them. Unknowingly, a line of drool began trickling down her chin.

“Aren’t you just so cute in your little outfit?” Nicole said, smiling when the superheroine flushed with pleasure in response. “What do you say, baby?” The Milk Maid said with a wink, opening the front of her costume to reveal her titanic tits, the nipples hard and dark, ready to be sucked on. “Ready for a little drink?”

Eyes glazed, lips wet with drool, her delicate pink tongue protruding ever so slightly, Batgirl was all to eager to bend in close. She took the engorged nipple into her mouth with an excited murmur, the scent of Nicole’s perfumed bosom driving her mad. The nipple tasted sweet in her mouth, and she sucked eagerly and was rewarded almost immediately with a mouthful of warm, frothy milk. It went down easily, and after only a few swallows, her brilliant tactical mind was beginning to feel heavy and sluggish.

“Hey!” Betsy Wetsy cried from her place in the stroller. “I hate to break up this beautiful moment, but could you get me out of this thing, please?”

Reluctantly, Nicole pried Batgirl from her tit, grinning when the superheroine emitted a pathetic mewling sound in protest of being cut off. The Milk Maid simply cupped the heroine’s face gently and gazed into her eyes. “You just wait here, sweetie-- I’ll be right back, and then you can have some more milk... OK, baby?”

Barbara nodded solemnly and popped a thumb into her mouth, sucking eagerly in an attempt at consoling herself while Nicole squatted in front of the stroller, pulling a switchblade from her stocking and using it to free Betsy Wetsy, who practically climbed over-top of her comrade freeing herself.

“’Bout time,” she said, smiling evilly as she strutted towards the store, looking surprisingly confident and in control for someone dressed like a giant toddler, her pampers crinkling loudly behind her as she went. “I’ve got a score to settle,” she growled, thinking back to the humiliating public dirty diaper change she’d suffered at the hands of Wonder Woman... Payback’s a bitch, she thought, pushing her way into the store.

But the Milk Maid wasn’t listening... she was giving the squirming, blushing Big Baby Zatanna an approving glance over, enjoying her magically induced regression. I’m such a sucker for a woman who’s beautiful and helpless in equal proportions, she thought with a sigh, reaching out to free the sorceress from the stroller. Zatanna, for her part, was mesmerized by the Milk Maid’s breasts, staring and salivating at the sight of the moist, dark nipples.

Freed from the stroller, Zatanna was lifted and carried by the Milk Maid to a nearby bench, where she was settled into the villain's lap and allowed to nurse, which she did eagerly. Fixing Barbara with an inviting smile, The Milk Maid beckoned her. Batgirl waddled over shyly, diaper and plastic pants crinkling noisily behind her.

She settled in on the opposite side, leaning in and latching onto the free nipple eagerly. Nicole allowed herself a satisfied smile, cradling the two former heroine close and allowing them to suckle themselves deeper and deeper under her control.

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Regression Crisis (Updated July 23)
  • 4 weeks later...

If you pledge $8 or more on Patreon, don't forget to take our latest audience participation poll.

As always, thank you so much for your continued support of my work. If you're enjoying the story and you'd like to see more of it's kind then don't forget to let me know in the comments below.

“It won’t be long now!” Wolfe exclaimed happily, raking his fingers lightly across Supergirl’s smooth bare tummy, making her kick and squeal against her will on his lap, chortling like a carefree babe on her daddy’s knee.

Not that there was any danger of mistaking her for anything other than a woman. In spite of her humiliating attire, the soggy, wet diapers squishing between her creamy thighs, and her kryptonite-induced physical helplessness, there was no mistaking Kara for anything other than a gorgeous young woman forced to awkwardly adopt the traits and mannerisms of a toddler.

Supergirl could barely keep track of the battle unfolding onscreen. She was vaguely aware of wonder woman fighting her way through the isles of Wolfe’s Adult Baby Supermart, She had no idea who was winning and at the moment, she didn’t care. Her attention was focused on the ticklish domination she was experiencing and how helpless she felt... especially when a hot, uncontrollable gush of urine further soaking the diaper between her thighs.

Without a seconds hesitation, Wolfe reached between her legs and stuck his fingers in though the leg bands and found her pampers soaked.

“Mmmm!” Kara fussed, squirming, embarrassed by the invasion of her privacy. But her squirming meant very little to Wolfe.

“Soaked!” He exclaimed, easily hefting her into his arms and carrying her across the room to the changing table. Kara reluctantly wrapped her arms around him, feeling utterly weightless. The now not-so-Super Girl was used to being the most powerful and least fragile person in a room... between being robbed of her powers and Wolfe’s seemingly inhuman strength, the former Girl of Steel felt like she was made of glass.

He lay her gently atop the changing table, and then simply loomed over her, gazing down at her with a pleased smile, reaching out to gently stroke her golden locks. Supergirl, for her part, could only gaze back suspiciously, able to express her reservations only in the form of squirming on her back and mewing pitifully. Wolfe simply ignored her, tearing open her diaper and pealing it down to reveal a big yellow stain and a soaking wet pussy.

The prissy superheroine’s cheeks flared red... she was used to being absolutely in control of herself, and to be rendered helpless and half naked by a very attractive man had the normally very chaste heroine entertaining some very naughty thoughts.

Almost as though he knew what she was thinking, Wolfe bent down to kiss her, and Kara responded eagerly, her heart pounding, her pussy soaking wet in a way that had nothing to do with her wet diaper. Wriggling, she watched, eyes wide and greedy when he revealed his cock to her. He pushed inside her tight slit, drawing a liquid gasp that turned to delighted squeals.

As he fucked her, she closed her eyes and shuddered, giving herself over to him completely. In some vague way, she could almost feel some transfer of energy, as though she were literally giving away something of herself in order to experience this pleasure... and bask in his love and protection.

By the time her orgasm arrived, she felt like a new woman.

“Your ass is mine!” The Paddler growled, launching herself at Diana, Princess of The Amazons with a flurry of punches and kicks. Wonder Woman was forced back, inch by inch, barely keeping up with her aggressor’s strikes. She waited patiently, searching for an opening, but it was like fighting a swarm of wasps, the attacks coming from every direction, leaving her to hope her opponent would grow tired... or make a mistake.

Instead, she was clipped by a fist to the chin which drove her back against the wall, jarring her, forcing her to drop her defences just long enough to absorb a knee to the chest.

“Uuhh!” She grunted, winded. Diana felt herself beginning to fall, but before she could hit the floor she was roughly grabbed from behind, a steely forearm wrapped tightly around her windpipe. The Paddler pulled her opponent in close, their sexy bodies pressed together tightly, like lovers. Ava pressed her cheek against Diana’s, close enough to smell the amazon warrior’s body wash, and began to whisper:

“You’re so damn sexy,” she husked, rubbing her crotch up against her captive’s butt. “You’re going to look so hot crawling around in diapers,” she cooed, reaching around to squeeze and cup her victim’s tits with her free hand.

“Uuugh!” Wonder Woman uttered, angered by the invasion of her personal space. She attempted to struggle free, but The Paddler sharply pushed her forward, slamming Diana’s face onto the surface of a nearby changing table, her rump thrust out behind her.

“Time to make that butt nice and red!” Ava purred, pinning Wonder Woman’s arms at her mid back with one hand, reaching down to stroked her tightly toned buttocks through the fabric of her star spangled bloomers with the other.

“Rrrraaa! Stop it!” Diana demanded, kicking and struggling, but unable to get any leverage.

Ava reached back without looking, selecting a thick but light paddle of shiny, black lacquered wood from her belt, which she simply pressed against her foe’s buns firmly, letting her feel it’s cool, smooth surface against her tush. “Brace yourself, baby,” Ava husked, her pussy throbbing when she raised the paddle into the air behind her. “You’re about to get you you deserve, you prissy little bitch!”

Sneaking in through the door, Elizabeth Ann ‘Betsy Wetsy’ Blaese crept quietly after her prey, following the trail of destruction. The store was littered with debris: diapers, packs of wet wipes, and other Adult Baby related products were strewn about the isles. She stalked slowly past an overturned crib and down one of the isles, familiar voices appearing in the distance. Cautiously, she peeked around the corner, and nearly laughed at the sight of Wonder Woman’s star spangled butt struggling, about to take a serious spanking from The Paddler, who looked like she was utterly relishing her position of power. Well, she’s just going to have to wait her turn, Betsy thought, gathering her psionic powers for the biggest strike of her like. Hope Ava doesn’t mind delivering a spanking to a messy bottom.

Raising her right hand, she furrowed her brow in concentration, gathering her strength. She’d been practising with her abilities long enough to develop a manoeuvre she referred to as the Shit Bomb-- by building a full power strike without immediately releasing it, she could charge her strike before unleashing intestinal hell upon her foe-- a debilitating diarrheic attack that left her victim messing their pants for hours.

With an evil grin, she pointed her finger at Diana’s wriggling backside with relish, smugly counting down in her head.

“Brace yourself, babe,” Ava said, adjusting her grip on the paddle. “This might hurt a bit...”

You’ve got that right, Diana though with gritted teeth, blindly driving a heal back with all of her might, catching the poor Paddler right on her shin.

“AAOOWWCCH!” Ava howled like a scalded cat, dropping her paddle to the floor, releasing her grip and instinctively reaching to grasp her injured leg. Even with her ultra dense skin and bones, the force of the heroine’s kick to such a tender area was more than enough to stop The Paddler in her tracks, at least for now.

What happened next took only a few moments, but to those involved, those seconds were enough to permanently alter the course of the battle:

Turning to face her hobbled opponents, Diana spotted the duplicitous Betsy Wetsy lurking in the shadows. With her lips pulled back in a sneer, the villainess launched her attack, fully expecting to not only get her revenge on Wonder Woman by utterly humiliating her, but also to get credit for saving her comrade from a beating at the hands of the enraged Amazon.

Reacting without thinking, Diana reached out, took The Paddler by the shoulders and twisted, throwing her into the way of Betsy’s blast.

Elizabeth’s delighted expression turned to one of shocked dismay, but it was too late. With the force of a tidal wave, the psi-bolt slammed right into the center of The Paddler’s out-thrust rump.

“Uuuggghhh!” Ava emitted a liquidy grunt, her eyes going round, the full force of the powerful psionic bolt impacting and pushing it’s way through her tight little asshole and forcing itself inside her body.

“OH MY GOD NO!” Ava shrieked, realizing what had happened even as she felt her bowels roar to life within her with a thunderous rumble. “NOT ME!” she screamed, unable to believe her fate, tightening her anus instinctively against the awful weight that was descending through her, barrelling towards her colon at high speed, straining the enhanced muscles in her buttocks to their max.

A loud, embarrassing fart made a total mockery of all her efforts. A greasy spattering quickly followed, a powerful surge of muddy brown poop filling the seat of her pants and instantly staining the material a noticeable brown.

A hyper-flatulent cacophony accompanied by occasional sticky squelching followed, The Paddler loading her pants with a wet mess in long, uncontrollable gushes... had she been able to do more than grunt, Amy would have described the feeling as throwing up out of her ass. Her tight pants grew bulkier at the back, the stain spreading across her entire seat and beginning to trail down the back of each thigh. A thick, barnyard stench began filling the isle.

Outside, The Milk Maid cursed at the commotion in the store. How many people does it take to take care of one superheroine? she thought irritably, getting the two diapered, drooling heroines resettled in their stroller before cautiously entering the store, hand ready to grab for her Bottle Blaster at a moment’s notice.

But Batgirl and Zatana didn’t stay in their stroller for long. The white panel van that had dropped Wolfe’s henchwomen off pulled up next to them, and a woman in a neat black pantsuit emerged. With the help of the burly driver, the two former heroines were loaded into the side of the van and driven away.

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Regression Crisis (Updated Aug. 16)
  • 3 weeks later...

I really hope you guys aren't frustrated with the way I've been dragging things out, but trust me when I say it's going to be worth it. If you are enjoying it, please let me know in the comments-- and as always, thanks very much to those of you who've left comments already.

By the time Batgirl and Zatanna arrived at Wolfe’s HQ, the party was in full swing.

The former heroines and villainesses, now padded and dressed in the infantilzied version of their costumes, sat on their diapered butts or stretched out on the floor on their tummies, playing with their toys. They chatted to each other in babyish prattle or sucked on their pacifiers or thumbs, their diminished intellects as fully engaged with their toys and games as any real two year old toddlers. On the far side of the room, Poison Ivy cooed and gurgled her way through a wet diaper change from Wolfe... one that had included an energetic round of sex that had left the sensual Adult Baby seductress gasping, drooling, and completely docile when Wolfe slid the diaper under her bum and sealed her in tight. Her submission filled him with a palatable sense of increased power and strength and forged a bond between them... he could feel her utter regression, her helplessness... and the almost overwhelming feeling of love and devotion she felt for him.

He chuckled at the irony... Ivy, once one of the world’s most notorious femme fatales, famous for bending men to her will with her charms, her sex, and her scientific know-how-- and here she was, more powerless than she could ever hope to make one of her victims, a desperate, greedy slave to her own raging sexual urges... though he had to concede, she was still a little charmer, and he was quite infatuated with those charms, both womanly and infantile.

The two new additions to the nursery took to their new surroundings fairly well. Zatanna’s magical regression had mentally reduced her to an almost literal baby, and he found her ridiculously responsive to paternal affection and discipline. He needed only to bounce her diapered bottom on his knee for a few moments before he felt her give herself to him, gratefully, willingly. The surge of energy Wolfe felt from the willing submission of such a formerly powerful being was like lightning in his veins... he felt like he could take on Superman himself.

He found Batgirl a tad warier, eyeballing him suspiciously from behind the pacifier she worked in and out her mouth compulsively. But like her companion, he could sense a deep-seated need for fatherly attention and affection, which he willingly gave. By the time she’d blushed her way through a sexy diaper change (one that left her breathless and squirming), he felt her give herself over to him happily. Wolfe grinned, feeling more powerful than he ever had as he sealed her into her fresh diaper.

The sickly bubbling sounds of The Paddler’s farts echoed through the empty isles as she cried out in horror, filling the seat of her pants with hot, smelly mud, utterly beyond her control. Diana, Princess of the Amazons watched, her mouth a grim line when she remembered this was what her foes had planned to do to her.

“Uh oh,” Betsy Wetsy said quietly to herself, watching her comrade suffer the terrible fate she’d cooked up for their common foe. Watching Ava fill her pants uncontrollably, a seemingly impossibly huge pile of mush accumulating in the seat of her pants, with no end in sight, Betsy felt herself piss her diaper, and not just out of sympathy. When Ava finally stopped shitting herself and cleaned up, she’d be looking for the one who’d humiliated her... and Elizabeth had a feeling she’d be handing out a lot more than spankings!

Time to go! she thought, turning to tip toe out of the store as quickly as she...

A firm hand on her shoulder halted her in her tracks. Spun in place, Elizabeth found herself looking up into the stern, beautiful face of Wonder Woman... one of the most powerful beings on the planet, who didn’t look very happy with what Betsy had planned to do to her.

“Oh! Wonder Woman! You’re-- looking radiant today, Your Majesty,” Betsy flattered shamelessly, hoping for leniency.

Instead, she found herself scooped up under the arms, and barely had time to emit a yelp before finding herself tossed head-first into an industrial-sized diaper pail. Her dress flipped up, exposing the entirety of her bulky pampers, and leaving Betsy with nothing to do but kick her legs in the air and holler muffled threats.

The Paddler had no idea how she was still on her feet. Waddling through the store, the seat of her pants ruined, she grunted, a painful cramp squeezing an uncontrollable rush of thick, semi-solid mush out of her backside, where it pushed into her already loaded seat, forcing even more soft brown mush down the backs of her legs. The mess was utterly apocalyptic, Ava was sure she’d already pooped more than she ever had in her entire life, and as she involuntarily voided her bowels once again, the embarrassing, gassy noises bringing her to tears, she realized there didn’t seem to be an end in sight.

“Hey!” cried a familiar voice. With her mascara running down her cheeks, Ava shuffled instinctively towards the it, pausing only to further fill her britches with a messy spattering noise.

“Is it over?” The Milk Maid called, unsettled by the eerie silence inside the store. Surely The Paddler and Betsy Wetsy working together had been able to subdue one lousy superheroine... right?

A foul stench invaded her nose-- a heavy, poopy odour that indicated that Betsy had been up to her old tricks. But where--?

“Help me!”

The Milk Maid looked towards the voice, surprised to see The Paddler standing there, and what was more, looking more upset then Nicole had ever seen, with tears staining her face and...

“Oh my God!” Nicole uttered, nearly gagging when she caught a glimpse of the back of The Paddler’s pants. The seat bulged and sagged, and the poop stains spread out on either side, trailing down the back of each leg. “Ava... Christ, you stink!”

“Ooo... Ahhh” Ava grunted and groaned in response, a cramp squeezing a long farting noise that ended in a gooey spatter. “Please! Do something! OOOHH!!” The Paddler cried again, shuffling towards her comrade as quickly as she could. Periodically, another round of muddy poop would come blurping out with a gooey fart, filling her already full pants to the brim with a smelly brown load.

“Eww!” Nicole exclaimed, stepping back and pinching her nose. The smell was indescribable, and The Paddler seemed to have pumped out more poopy than seemed humanly possible already, with no end in sight. “What do you expect me to do about it?!” she asked incredulously, continuing to walk away from her foul-smelling comrade, who just kept coming towards her.

The Milk Maid crinkled her nose in disgust when the sound of The Paddler filling her pants with another round of uncontrollable diarrhea emerged once again. “HUH-uh-uh-ELP MEEEE!” she squealed, lunging suddenly and grabbing Nicole by the wrist, pulling her in close to look her in the eye as she uncontrollably dumped a hot, gooey load into her pants, a cacophony of muddy farts and squishes emerging.

“EEEW! Gross!” The Milk Maid cried, twisting her wrist from The Paddler’s grip and stumbling away from her, deeper into the store. “Get away from me, you sick bitch!” she demanded, walking quickly in an effort to get away from her partner, who had clearly become a liability in more ways than one.

In her haste, she turned a corner a ran into some kind of barrier... “Ouch!” she said out loud, reaching up to rub her nose. What kind of idiot would put a wall in the middle of an isle...?

She realized her error seconds before she glance up to confirm her suspicions... she’d walked right into a very displeased Wonder Woman, who looked like she’d had more than enough nonsense for the day.

Ever quick on the draw, The Milk Maid was able to pull her Bottle Blaster from it’s holster... but before she could so much as point it in her intended victim’s direction, Diana’s arm shot out with the speed of a panther, grabbing Nicole’s wrist and immobilizing her. With her free hand, the Princess snatched the weapon from her foe’s hand and crumpled it into scrap before tossing it casually aside.

The next thing Nicole knew, the powerful heroine had grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and lifted her into the air with ease, leaving The Milk Maid powerless to do anything but struggle and kick her feet uselessly in the air. “Lemmie go, you big bully!” she protested feebly, powerless to prevent Diana from carrying her over to a display rack containing various spanking implements.

“I think not,” Wonder Woman said casually, settling herself into a straight backed chair and hauling the struggling Milk Maid across her knees, holding her in place as though she really were a child. “You see, I’ve had quite enough of dealing with brats for one day,” she said, scanning the nearby rack until she found a solid looking hairbrush that caught her eye. “And I’ve got a plan to deal with you once and for all,” she said, taking up the brush and shooting Nicole a smile that froze her blood in her veins!

Nicole felt the bottom of her skirt seized and lifted, exposing her round panty covered bottom to the room. She could only blush, gulp, and brace for impact.

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Regression Crisis (Mar. 15: Wonder Woman's Downfall Continues!)