LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

who knows your fetish how did they react?

Pretty much all of my close friends know (a few were even surprised that I was telling them because they already knew), my fiancé knows of course and my mom and sister know, back when I had a gp, he knew as I attended many check ups in various ABDL diapers but he had since retired, my ex roommate used to get all giggly when she knew that I was wearing and never missed an opportunity to playfully tease me about being a baby (I would frequently spend the morning with her in my bathrobe and diaper while having my morning coffee). No one was upset by the news. I didn’t lose any friends or anything. 

• 4 years later...

Only one of my friends knows I wear diapers and her reaction was she thinks it’s weird and told me to throw them away and not wear them anymore but I haven’t listened to her and continue to secretly wear them. 

2 hours ago, Goodniteslover89 said:

Only one of my friends knows I wear diapers and her reaction was she thinks it’s weird and told me to throw them away and not wear them anymore but I haven’t listened to her and continue to secretly wear them. 

Good for you!  Don't listen to your friends when they tell you to get rid of your diapers and stop wearing them!  If she was a real friend she might not understand but she would be supportive. Perhaps she didn't quite understand why you wear them and think it may involve children in your fantasies.  Maybe in the future only tell someone really close who you might have a relationship with and perhaps think of a way to explain it so they don't get the wrong impression.  Some people will accept it while others never will.

Outside of here?
Dolly Lisa Michelle Denis Christine, Bride Dolly Cassandra Lynnette Estelle Christine, Dolly Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine, Dolly Fairy Queen Kierestlle, Dolly Fairy Lady Arielle, Dolly Fairy Princess Tiara, Dolly Fairy Bride Kiersten, Dolly Karen Andrea Lynne, Dolly Kristin Lisa Michelle and Dolly Bridget Cassandra Lynnette

They have not said a world so far

20 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Outside of here?
Dolly Lisa Michelle Denis Christine, Bride Dolly Cassandra Lynnette Estelle Christine, Dolly Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine, Dolly Fairy Queen Kierestlle, Dolly Fairy Lady Arielle, Dolly Fairy Princess Tiara, Dolly Fairy Bride Kiersten, Dolly Karen Andrea Lynne, Dolly Kristin Lisa Michelle and Dolly Bridget Cassandra Lynnette

They have not said a world so far

Well Hello Dolly!

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife is the only one who knows. I've been wearing and wetting diapers for most of my life, and my my wife/mommy is not only supportive, but she also encourages my diaper wearing. Prior to meeting her, it was a big secret, and nobody else knew, but having a loving, supportive and encouraging partner makes exploring my abdl side very exciting and fun.

• Like 2

There are soo many of my fetishes my wife will never know, she knows some of my diaper and pee stuff. But I haven't told anyone. It's a little hard to hide stuff from a spouse.

I have a friend who I am sure might have seen a blurb of something while using my computer while typing in a website url and the dropdown list showing bookmarks and history starting with a certain letter(D for this site) in the url bar while I was over his shoulder.

He hasnt mentioned anything, He is coming in from out of town next week and I am prepping my browser by removing bookmarks and history related to this.

17 hours ago, Crinklebutt1 said:

My wife knows. She tolerates it. She's thankful that I just like to wear and not use. She used to dress as a baby girl for me but she won't do it anymore.

soooo asking for a breastfeeding is out of the question, then? haha

Only the Shadow knows; and he ain't too bright

There is an inverse relationship between the tightness at which a mouth is closed and the amount of shoe leather that enters therein

3 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Only the Shadow knows; and he ain't too bright

There is an inverse relationship between the tightness at which a mouth is closed and the amount of shoe leather that enters therein

Lamont knows all.

My wife has know about this issue of mine since at least 1989... Prostate Issues at way too young an age.  Anyhow  diapers became for me a solace that my wife never felt able to give.  

In 2015 I fell on black ice and shattered my wristed.  She diapered for bed each night until way past the time she thought she should.

Starting 2019 I started getting TIAs and wetting the bed.  She and I had talked early about when it was time to start wearing 'protection' to bed and that time is now.  I balked at calling them 'protection' and purposely call them diapers.  She is absololutely adamant that she is NOT my Mommy and don't play that game.

Flash forward this afternoon Been a rough day with heart, ended up in ER with calf pain, unbearable.  Decided it was psiatic nerve gave me some pretesterone (?) and an acid reducer and sent me home.  I had went by myself because I thought it was nothing.

I get home and tell her about it  and she tells me it's back in diaper adn coveralls.meaning shortalls for ease of changinge.   I used to make them and sell them on craigslist. she never liked it but liked the money. Ditto with ebay. LOL

My wife and my mother. My mother found out when I was younger and didn't know about private browsing, she told me about it, how to use it, and asked me to tell my brother a few years later. Other than that no mention of it, though I do rarely wear around her discreetly. My wife I told and she is OK with me wearing casually, though doesn't interact with it much. She is fine with sex while wearing as long as it is clean, and wears cloth herself for her monthly but doesn't use it other than that and barely acknowledge's it while I am wearing.

5 hours ago, PaddedWarriorPrince said:

My wife and my mother. My mother found out when I was younger and didn't know about private browsing, she told me about it, how to use it, and asked me to tell my brother a few years later. Other than that no mention of it, though I do rarely wear around her discreetly. My wife I told and she is OK with me wearing casually, though doesn't interact with it much. She is fine with sex while wearing as long as it is clean, and wears cloth herself for her monthly but doesn't use it other than that and barely acknowledge's it while I am wearing.

*sneaks in and hides cameras in your bedroom*

• 1 month later...

I’ve never told anyone, I’ve always felt shame because I feel aroused when wearing them, I don’t know why but I feel so charged when wearing them, I have to be selective about where and when I wear them but thoroughly enjoying wetting my nappy, I don’t think I could ever explain it to anyone though because I don’t think they would understand 

On 6/13/2023 at 9:32 AM, Crinklebutt1 said:

My wife knows. She tolerates it. She's thankful that I just like to wear and not use. She used to dress as a baby girl for me but she won't do it anymore.

I’m just like you, except she knows I use them.  She may think wetting them and worse is just to make the experience authentic.  That isn’t wrong, but overlooks that wearing is sexuoerotic.  She used to suck my pacifier during intercourse if I asked, but doesn’t anymore.  However, will still wear a nursing bra for sex if I ask, which is recent.  Honestly, her level of participation is perfect.

Years and years ago, the hope was to get her in diapers, too, which did happen a handful of times, including one night that she wore a diaper all night, but didn’t use it, and one time she tried wetting, a cloth diaper, pins and plastic pants.  I’m perfectly happy with her just knowing what I do, really loving her, not wanting to pressure her, and being still very turned on by a woman just knowing what I do.

• Like 1