LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

who knows your fetish how did they react?

My therapist she knows i told her along time ago she had an interesting look on her face but said theres nothing wrong with it (shed never heard of it)

My Gfs all basically responded kindly one was like, "well i'ts a lot better than guys with violent fetishes its kinda cute." she didnt mind changing as long as it was just wet (I only wet)

my mother in college my email she could access and my mother has poor boundaries she called me up on my dorm room phone and said "You might want to not keep those diapers someone could find out." My mom has a personality disorder so when shed get mad at me shed rub my wearing diapers in my face. 

Just mom. Told her after she found a used M4 in my bed that I forgot to toss out. She was a little supprised, but overall she handled it well enough. She said it wasn’t hurting anyone and just asked I don’t leave things out in the open.

My best friend knows.  He is super fine with it.  He even went as far to say he would be fine if I was even just hanging with him wearing a diapers and a t-shirt.  As long as I do not ask him to change my diaper he is all good.

All three of my wives obviously knew.  For the most part there were some growing pains with everyone of them but none of them gave me any ultimatums to stop wearing diapers.  Obviously my current wife has had to endure the most diapers know that I have started to become diaper dependant.  Diapes intrigued her at first but the novelty wore off really quick.  That is in the past now and she has accepted I need to be in diapers and we moved on with our lives.  There are a few others that know as well but nothing really significant to share.

I never made a head count but a lot of people know and so far they all responded very kind and open minded. Personally I think it is not a big deal, people accept more than one would think if you approach it all in a decent manner. If I told a person I always kept the information about me. I never ever made the story bigger than it actually was. Allow them to ask questions if they have any. Always use decent words, for example if they ask do you use your diaper a simple “yes or no” is usually enough information.

My best friend knows and she's remarkably cool and supportive.  It was a huge turn on to tellher- and I secretly wish she'd be into it with me - but I don't want to push it.  I feel lucky enough to have a friend I can share stories with.

Aside fro DD; my Dollies; That is IT!

My therapist knows about my need and attachment to diapers and so does my wife.  My therapist was very supportive and helped me work through many deep seeded feelings about why I became attached to diapers having to wear them as an older child.  She also helped me explain my diaper attachment to my wife, whom is lukewarm about the whole thing and does not really understand nor want to get involved with the abdl lifestyle or my needs.  I understand her reluctance and hope that someday she will become more openly supportive.  Time will tell.  

My wife knows and accepts that I wear 24/7.  She regularly picks up diapers and diapers supplies for me at the store.  She'll move the cloth diapers  from the washer to the dryer and fold them.    She only complains when when I don't get the used diapers out to the garbage quick enough and they start to smell up the bathroom  My son  who still lives at home  knows.   He sees me in just a diaper and t-shirt all the time and it doesn't bother him.  My daughter has seen them but has said anything.

I told my therapist who helped me accept diapers.  I told a couple  of my church leaders while trying to figure how diapers fit into my religion. 

I told my mom the last time I visited her because I started wearing 24/7 and we were flying to visit her and  didn't have enough room in the luggage for a week worth of diapers.  So I had a pack of diaper shipped ahead of time to her house and had to tell that they were coming.  We had a talk about them while I was there and she seems to accept them.  Worst part is my mom has some dementia problems and I'm afraid that she won't remember the conversation we had the next time I visited and to have the conversation again.

I know my sister as seen my diapers but has never said anything.

One guy who I sail with knows after seeing the top of my diaper sticking out while I was bent over tying my boat up at a dock.  He laughed for a second then offered me some diapers that he had from his mom who had recently passed away.

Over all I have never had any negative reactions from anyone who had figured out that I wear diapers.

My fiance has been supportive the whole time with me wearing diapers for medical issues, and also as DL/AB. My fiance sister, and a close friend know this side of me and have no problems with it at all. My fiance sister has bought cases of the pampers and huggies diapers for us to use a booster pads. 

I told my mom and she was oke with it didnt think it was a problem.
And recently told my best friend and she reacted positive even said she could take some diapers from her work (she works with old people) if i wanted to try some of those, Told her that wasn't necessary because i already had enough myself.

Probably about four people:

1.   One was an DL as well so not an issue.

2.    Two have their own fetishes (mostly SM type stuff) so they are understanding

3.   The other was my wife who alternates from being playful to merely tolerant of it.

I told my mom close to 20 years ago and I'm not sure it's something that has crossed her mind. I was hiding diapers in her closet in a bad spot and she found them and threw them out. I later confessed to her that they were mine, showed her one, and told her about it. Her reaction was surprised but neutral. It wound up leading to my family making a doctor's appointment for me where I discussed it with my PCP. They didn't see anything wrong with it but gave me guidance as if I may be having urological problems or incontinence that I wasn't willing to discuss. I think that was generally the perception around my family.

I'm certain my brother knows because he was around at the time. Once I woke him up at our old house and he said something like "aren't you into watersports" as he was waking up which was not exactly accurate. I think it's from when I used to read Wet Set for AB/DL stories back in the 90s and didn't know to clear out my cache.

My wife is the person who primarily knows and engages with me on it. I told her almost two years into our relationship, like 15 years ago, when I was super stressed out and wanted the ability to wear diapers as a stress outlet. She was definitely freaked out, had to understand psychologically, and also had to better understand how it is not related to pedophilia. It took a little bit of work and talking but then she supported me wearing diapers around her and not long after allowed me to order them to her apartment at the time and wear them around her and during play. She accepts me: she likes to wear "littles" inspired shirts and prints herself (dinos, stripes, allover prints, hanna andersson PJs etc.) and likes that I am doing it too. She tolerates me wearing diapers when the kids aren't around, will pat my butt, accepts me wetting my diapers, making "messies" and wetting/needing protection is built into our conversations during sex, is comfortable with me wetting (not pooping). She changes me about once a year. I wish I could wear more during stressful periods but we get good sleepovers for our little ones so that I can. I really couldn't be happier.

I have told a lot of people.  My brother knows and doesn't care, all of my girlfriends i have told and my wife knows.  My wife even told some of her best friends while we were dating and they seemed interested as it was something they have never heard before.  That and a lot of my friends growing up and threw college.  Honestly haven't had a single bad reaction,  most didn't mind, or were more curious as to what it was and what it entailed.  

• 5 weeks later...

My mom, she wishes she didn’t know, my gf who loves it. And a couple friends but I never talk to my friends about it...too awkward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My family want understanding and I have only told 3 friends, The 3 friends didnt give me any problems, I dont think they even cared since 2 of them havent brought up the subject in a long time. The other I havent been able to contact for 2 years But he did bring up the subject a few times.

When I was first curious about diapers and rediscovering them, I made the mistake of wearing a Goodnites in front of my folks. My mom caught the noise and I was outed right then and there, and needless to say, it didn’t end well. I’ve told the story a bunch of times, but long story short I ended up in therapy for a while, bounced around to a few different therapists, both who kept getting me to quit. It worked for a little while, then I got back into it. Now, it’s at the point where my mom knows. My brother knows, her fiancé might know, and there’s a few ABDL friends I have that obviously know. My family isn’t exactly okay with it, but it’s one of those things where it’s my life, it’s not harming anything, yada yada yada.

There are some that im not shy about it with, my mom orders them, she knows i once in a while have accidents,  so they are sleep insurance  (and since a few weeks ago when I was sick as a dog with some kind of virus that must have been in my lungs, viral bronchitis, made me cough all the time, back ribs felt like I was smacked by the hulk, excruciating pain every time I coughed, the coughing also caused an ,,,,,accident, yuck, thank God i didn't change out of my sleep diaper, new policy :get sick, stay diapered), a friend of the family knows i have them for the occasional accident, so does an uncle, got a couple friends  (one i worked with )who know i have them and like them, they dont care(the one i worked with says "to each their own " and has a number of, ,,,interests, but diapers ain't one, the other has a thing for the, ,,,,,ahem,,, rough stuff if you catch my drift, no room to judge), a couple of cousins kids saw them, no big deal made (was not worn, just in my go bag and in the package )

Everyone on DD ofc!

My current GF of 3 yrs knows and is accepting. Her reaction was hard to gauge when I told her early in the relationship, but after some time and some accidents, she seems to be quite alright with me and my situation.  I also told her best friend, Her reaction was that of understanding and support mixed with a bit of intrigue, she wanted to see my onesies and asked why I wore diapers which I explained was strictly due to a medical need (never mentioned I was also DL but I think she knows due to her BDSM background) She even offered to fix a onesie that I ordered a bit too small. Yaay!   I never did tell my best friend, but when we were younger I might have outed myself to him.  I had him go buy a sample of depends from a pharmacy for me, (I was terrified to do it myself and lied to him about it being for diarrhea and I needed it because we'd be sharing a bunk) but over the years he's dropped diaper related references and comments quite frequently around me, nothing mean or hurtful, but I assume he knows and doesn't really care.

Yesterday I shared with my best friend from when I was in the military for the first time that I wear diapers permanently.  He was the only one in my inner circle that did not know and I thought it was time to let the diapers out of the closet.  As his superior in the military he always has looked up to me and I did not want his opinion of me to change because I wear diapers.  If you met me in real life on the outside no one would ever guess I wear pink princess diapers and I am okay with that.  Diapers have given me a means to be happier and become a better person and if someone has an issue with that I really do not give a shit.

My Common-law wife/Mommy knows I told her about my wearing and wetting, she wanted to learn more and see me diaper myself, she was comfortable with it and wanted to learn and see more and diaper me. Shel loves and so do I running around in the house just in my diapers, she also diapers me every night and also when I go to work were I work alone, Oh I also wear pullups and mentioned about my urge problem to my prostate doctor also asked him if he was comfortable about it, he said no he was comfortable. I also like to meet others in my area to sit and chat and strip down to just our diapers, Oh should mention I only wet and like only other wetter's, sorry I do not like messing tried it and it was to smelly and messy. Smiles enjoy everyone.