LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you chance in the morning

Christal

I normally change and shower shortly after I wake up. Sometimes I wake up wet, sometimes dry, and sometimes I just cannot make it to the bathroom when I first wake up without wetting or messing my diaper because of partial double incontinence from back problems. After I shower, If I am staying around the house, I will not wear a diaper during the day because I can normally get to the bathroom before I have an accident. If I leave the house, I am always diapered because I don't know when I will need to use the bathroom and don't want to have an unprotected accident for the whole world to see.

For me it depends on the type of wetting.  If involuntary (asleep) I’m elated enjoying the sensation and shame of my wet diaper for as long as possible.  Sometimes even slip back into it after finishing the day’s adult responsibilities.  Purposefully wet does nothing for me, I remove immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

I stay in my overnight one until I get in the shower and then change into a fresh one. If I poop in the overnight one before showering that's fine, but I actually prefer to pee and ideally poop in the fresh one after my shower and then leave that on as long as possible anything form 2 - 4 hours