LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

no money for diapers right now

suzuki2011

so i had to quit my job becasue it was killing me physicly and i had a court date and i told my boss and he gave me so much attitude that i walk out so i have no job right now :( i wish i did im running low on diapers. :( anyone want to give me diapers for x-mas i wouldnt say no LOL. 

any way i hope everyone has a good holiday. i spent my birthday alone yesterday and probably gunna spend xmas alone too. i hate december lol

I'd help out but I'm in a financial tight spot myself right now. There's a Flea Market in Greer which sells adult diapers but it seems only the "institutional" kind and I don't know their prices but I've seen them on Craigslist. Might be worth a look if you're near there. I don't know your field of business, but there's tons of open jobs in this area for most things, but maybe not the best pay, at least to start. If you've got any construction or restaurant skills you can get something going in no time. PM me if you want and maybe I can help with some thoughts even if I can't spare a dime.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
1 hour ago, horrorfan said:

Before you commit to anything be sure that it is something you understand and would take pleasure in spending countless hours studying. It isn't worth the effort or debt otherwise.

Oh I agree lol @horrorfan

4 hours ago, horrorfan said:

Before you commit to anything be sure that it is something you understand and would take pleasure in spending countless hours studying. It isn't worth the effort or debt otherwise.

The only caveat I'd add is to also check out the job market for whatever you wanna go for.  It's always good to love your job, but you also wanna make sure you could get a job in your field.