LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Already Wet at Bedtime

Already Wet by Bedtime  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Already Wet by Bedtime

• no
    • yes, usually
    • yes always

Sometimes it is more convenient to be diapered well before bedtime or, as part of chastizement, a little will be diapered in heavy diapers a couple of hours before bedtime so that she is already wet by the time bedtime comes around. Being put to bed wet is a total disrespect for a little. I am usually in my bedtime diapers before 7:30 and will usually not need a change before 10 AM

I put my bedtime diaper on about an hour before I plan to go to sleep. As a lay down I empty that small amount of urine built up into my diaper so I can sleep longer before I wet and have a longer deep sleep cycle.

I always go to bed with a clean, dry diaper on. Sometimes I wake up clean and dry, Sometimes wet, and sometimes wet and messy due to partial double incontinence that started last summer after agrivating a back problem . Before that, I did not have control problems, but would often wet or mess myself after I woke up because some days, I couldn't get out of bed to get to the bathroom because of severe back pain.

I depends on when I had my last diaper change before bed. If my diaper needs changing before bedtime I will change it. That may be 1-2 hrs before bed. In that case I will probably be wet before going to bed. If my diaper needs changing at bedtime, then I will change into a dry diaper just before bed.

I always wear cloth ,diapers with plastic pants,i usualy empty my bladder as soon as i'm in bed,so I fall asleep damp an sleep longer before wakeing in the night most nights.it's so comfortable,as i'm a side sleeper and the diapers between the legs compress easier if slightly wet.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:36 PM, Little Christine said:

Sometimes it is more convenient to be diapered well before bedtime or, as part of chastizement, a little will be diapered in heavy diapers a couple of hours before bedtime so that she is already wet by the time bedtime comes around. Being put to bed wet is a total disrespect for a little. I am usually in my bedtime diapers before 7:30 and will usually not need a change before 10 AM

It doesn't matter how wet you are before you go to bed or how much you leak, because you sleep between rubber sheets.

For me, since The NorthShore MagaMax diaper holds so much, I put one on a little bit before bedtime. I sometimes put a booster inside of it just to have that feeling of an extra full diaper. I will drink a 64oz. mug of liquid before I go to sleep and wake up soaked! To me, it is a great feeling to wake up with a heavy, wet and sometimes messy diaper! :baby_sleeping:

4 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

It doesn't matter how wet you are before you go to bed or how much you leak, because you sleep between rubber sheets.

It does insofar as If my chastity area is wet, it gets a bit clammy and I am uncomfortable and that will happen after anywhere from 10 to 22 hours depending. So If my diaper is too wet when I go to bed, I wll need to do something before wakey-wakey time

Another thing. One time, I must have been diapered wrong, becaause I went to bed, and got up a couple of times to wet as usual and went back to sleep for a long time laying on my left side, when I got up for the day, I obviously had a leak, my outermost rubber panty was wet on the left side, there was a wet area under me on the sheet and the left side of my babydoll was wet from the waist,  just under my arem, to the hem and my diaper was nowhere near soaked; only moderately wet. However, my body was dry so nothing had gotten under my babydoll

• 2 weeks later...

I like to be damp at bed time.   Unsiley socked by morning.....   I used to change when really wet in the middle of the night. But I stopped doing that and resined my fate to being a bedwetter.   If I leak before morning so be it

For me it makes little or no difference as long as I wake up in a wet diaper in the morning I am fine. I  really like the routines involved. Waking up wet, walking around in my wet diaper for a certain period of time take a shower and finally put on a clean diaper.

• Like 1

Usual pattern on my current 24x7 holiday is going to bed damp, arising in the morning thoroughly wet.  As I am consciously avoiding any kind of pee retention, it is almost inevitable that I will dribble at least a little between changing from my evening diaper to night diaper and getting into bed.  Only after 10 days, this is nearly automatic!

If I am treating myself to a cloth diaper night, I will generally be wetter upon retiring.  This is because my cloth diapers have far superior absorbancy and so my evening diaper is also my night diaper when in those.  I can get 12 - 13 hours out of them.

As I think I've pushed things far enough right now with the 24x7 thing, out of consideration for my long suffering partner, I'm not pooping in my diapers at the moment - at least whilst she is around.

90% of the time I go to sleep in a wet diaper as I wont change/waste a diaper and I don't pee in my sleep 

I rarely use more than 2 diapers a day, it even happens that I change once a day

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 5:09 PM, Kapelmeister said:

I always wet before bedtime.  As soon as I diaper up  i Pee.  falling asleep in a wet diaper is just so relaxing.

I've usually wet my nappy before I fall asleep.

On 1/4/2019 at 8:49 AM, dlnoir said:

For me it makes little or no difference as long as I wake up in a wet diaper in the morning I am fine. I  really like the routines involved. Waking up wet, walking around in my wet diaper for a certain period of time take a shower and finally put on a clean diaper.

Me too unless I am going straight out I never rush to change.

Yesterday I was wet by 5:30 PM and changed at about 7;00 AM this smorning. and for some reason, my diaper was good and wet and under the sty-dry liner had gotten wet, I wet a good deal each time

• 4 weeks later...