LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rules for a 24 hour baby day with mommy

So I plan on moving in with my mommy/girlfriend in May and I kind of have an idea of my head about doing a 24 hour baby day when we can finally be alone in a house together. I’m looking for advice or maybe just thoughts on this day. 

What im thinking so far in regards to rules and set up.  

1. You will be diapered the whole time

2. No potty unless you need to go poop

3. No using your words like a big boy

4. No walking 

5. No feeding yourself 

6. You will do whatever mommy says or be punished 

7. There is no safe word and rules must be followed no matter what

aside from this obviously my mommy will obviously take care of me however she sees fit. She likes feeling like she is needed and this in my opinion will make her feel that. One last thing I told my mommy this idea and she is on board with it and is excited to. So I just want any more ideas or thoughts that you guys may have please and thank you. 

4 hours ago, Luvschild said:

7. There is no safe word and rules must be followed no matter what 

No no no no NO.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to set a safe word. Even if you don't use it, make sure she knows what the safe word is. That is for your protection so that you are not made to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable or violated. If you ask her for a safe word, and she says you don't need one, that is a very bad sign.

Lol I appreciate your concern but I’m not really worried about that with her. It’s more about myself that I put that there because I 2nd guess myself a lot and I might not let myself sink in the role completely if we have a safe word.  

In a scene, you never know what emotions might pop up and surprise you. Safeword is there to give both participants an emergency out, which is why most people experienced IRL RP/ scenes, etc generally recommend a safeword.  If you really don't want one, that's your call.  However, before you start the scene, you two should both talk it out- what do each of  you want, both physically, mentally, and emotionally out of this 24/7 scene?  If you're afraid you'll second guess yourself and chicken out, talk to your partner about it.  At the very least, tell her the signs/ symptoms you show when you're feeling overwhelmed, etc, and give her the power/permission to cut off the scene for you if she thinks you're being pushed too far/ got into an emotional area that's just too much/ overwhelming. 

The key to making scenes go well: communication, communication, communication. On both sides- it's a two way street. 

On 12/26/2018 at 11:48 PM, fillemup said:

To make it a true baby day, you must use your diaper for everything as babies do so you cannot use the toilet for poop. You must use your diaper for pooping. That is the only way to make it a true baby day.

Well my mommy is not comfortable with that one so it’s not really a big deal

On 12/26/2018 at 11:20 PM, LittleMystery said:

Must use pacifier when not talking??

I wouldn’t be able to talk during the day at all

On messy diapers, you are doing the right thing.  Your Mommy has three options and it should be her decision.

1. Full baby mode, she cleans up and you never leave baby mode (best for you).

2. Compromise, you stay in baby mode and mess your diaper, she discovers it, puts you in big boy mode and you go clean yourself up.  She of course sprays the room!

3.  And finally the way you mentioned, you ask to go poopy and she allows you to go into big boy mode to take care of it.  However, I would have her take your diaper off, because you should never be allowed to do that!

Totally understandable on how you want to handle.  Who knows, after some time, you may want to go further.  Be thankful you found a partner for it, that is much more important.  Do what makes her feel most comfortable and you’ll be awarded the best experience, messing or not.

A key item is also to be not allowed to change your own diaper. It is only changed my your partner.  If you try to change your diaper your partner gives you a spanking.

Also a pacifier s a must and restrict drinking to baby bottles, cups are not llowed.

A pacifier has to be worn, also all food needs to be baby food and you are told when to eat. I also suggest that ideally you wear mittens to restrict your hand movements and when your mummy isn't around then she sits you in front of the television to watch pre-school television. She obviously has the remote.