LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You're not a baby are you? No? Then put on your diaper.

From Thrillist.Com's guide to New Years in Times Square:

Wait. There are no bathrooms?

There are no bathrooms. I repeat: There are no bathrooms! You must choose between purposefully dehydrating yourself -- risking both death and your skincare routine -- or wearing a diaper. Cops usually look the other way when little kids are passed over barricades to pee in the street, but you’re not a baby, are you? No? Then put on your diaper.

• Like 1

Just imagine what a terrorist could do with a box of Ex-Lax

• Haha 2

If you go to Time Square in NYC for New Year's Eve you should absolutely wear an overnight diaper with a booster pad to give you the capacity you will need. Also a good diaper rash cream just in case you mess yourself because who knows how long it will be before you can change out of your used diaper.

Yes, they are very strict about who uses bathrooms.  I was recently in a restaurant and someone came in and started to go  right for the bathroom.  The maitre'd queried them and they didn't say anything.  The matre'd, told them flat out to leave. 

On 12/26/2018 at 1:19 AM, fillemup said:

If you go to Time Square in NYC for New Year's Eve you should absolutely wear an overnight diaper with a booster pad to give you the capacity you will need. Also a good diaper rash cream just in case you mess yourself because who knows how long it will be before you can change out of your used diaper.

Definitely. I have no desire to go to Time Square for New Year's Eve. I've heard that it's like a giant collage fraternity party (loud, crowded, and lots of drunk people), but very cold and with pickpockets everywhere. If anyone is going to this then secure your valuables because I cannot imagine how many wallets and cell phones will get stolen in Time Square tonight.

On the other hand, it seems to me like New Year's Eve in Time Square is one of the few times where a bunch of people gather in public, wear diapers, and everyone is ok with it. Why can't this energy be harnessed to end the stigma associated with wearing diapers?

On the Fox New Year’s Eve special on tv, they asked about people wearing diapers- interviewing one man who unzipped his pants and showed his entire diaper. When asked if he had used it yet he replied not yet but he’s getting close

On 12/31/2018 at 11:49 AM, littleTomás said:

Definitely. I have no desire to go to Time Square for New Year's Eve. I've heard that it's like a giant collage fraternity party (loud, crowded, and lots of drunk people), but very cold and with pickpockets everywhere. If anyone is going to this then secure your valuables because I cannot imagine how many wallets and cell phones will get stolen in Time Square tonight.

On the other hand, it seems to me like New Year's Eve in Time Square is one of the few times where a bunch of people gather in public, wear diapers, and everyone is ok with it. Why can't this energy be harnessed to end the stigma associated with wearing diapers?

I was at TImes Square on a relatively meaningless Thursday night in August and that nearly caused a level-2 anxiety attack.    I'd imagine NYE would reach level 4.    

I don't know if there is as big of stigma attached to diapers.  Sure if you actively exposed your diaper in public people are going to think you're weird.