LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I enjoy building and launching rockets. I currently build low-power rockets (D and C two stage rockets), but I am working on my high-power certification. Does anyone else enjoy rocketry be it high or low power?

I will stay with Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa. They put me in orbit, Besides if there is "certification" then it has become regulated by Establishment suits and ties,  the pioneering spirit has been sucked out of it, along with the creativity and fun

• Like 1

When I was in middle school (circa mid 1980’s), we built basic single stage rockets from minimal materials.  I remember rolling paper to make tubes and shaping a nose cone.  The rocket motor was store bought Estes.  The shop teacher had the launch pad equipment.  That was a great project and I wish I had stuck with it.  

I imagine as an adult with a reasonable budget I could get into some serious trouble.  I’ve seen the web videos of hobbiests who mount GoPro cameras and such, going to some impressive heights.

Joey

• 2 weeks later...

The local hardware store sells the kits i used to love launching rockets as. A kid now i love pyrotechnics. Like that i don't have to go find the rocket anymore. Working on getting my pyrotechnics license so i can buy bigger ones.

On 12/23/2018 at 6:10 PM, Joey_AB_DL said:

When I was in middle school (circa mid 1980’s), we built basic single stage rockets from minimal materials.  I remember rolling paper to make tubes and shaping a nose cone.  The rocket motor was store bought Estes.  The shop teacher had the launch pad equipment.  That was a great project and I wish I had stuck with it.  

I imagine as an adult with a reasonable budget I could get into some serious trouble.  I’ve seen the web videos of hobbiests who mount GoPro cameras and such, going to some impressive heights.

Joey

I also got introduced to rockery through my middle school shop class. My rocket from that project worked successfully, so I could fly it again. When I went to my local hobby shop to get a new engine the owner suggested that instead of buying an A-class engine, like the one my teacher had given me, I should buy a C-class engine. He said that with the C-class engine the rocket would go about 500 ft in the air instead of 100 ft. He was absolutely correct about the higher altitude, but what I didn't think about was that more altitude means that there is a much larger area where it can land. I shot the rocket off at my uncle's farm and it either landed in a tree or the middle of a field that hadn't been bush hogged in two years. That rocket would never fly again, but I shot many more rockets into the woods and empty fields at his farm. He sold the farm, but I have to wounder if the new owners will ever discover any of the rockets I lost there.