LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New product ideas for ABDL companies

It's amazing how far the ABDL community has come in regards to all the products made available to us. I can remember as recently as 10 years ago how difficult it was to find a babyish adult diaper and now we have so many options to choose from. From clothes to accessories, so many new things have been made available to us to make us all feel especially little inside. However, there are still things that I can think of that have not been made yet or maybe have been, but are incredibly expensive that not everyone can have them.

One thing I've longed for is a crib. I know adult-sized cribs exist, but most are outrageously priced and for those of us still 'in the closet', having something such as that would easily stand out and not be easy to hide. I've seen wooden toddler rails available that attach to a bed under the mattress, but those are usually for toddler beds and wouldn't be of much use to an adult. I wish an ABDL company would make these wooden rails that could easily attach to a twin sized bed, but have them be the height of crib rails. Something like this would give me that feeling of sleeping in a crib, but could easily be removed and hidden if I had company over. That's just one idea I've had. What about everyone else? Is there a 'babyish' item or product that exists and that you desire, but has not yet been made available to the ABDL crowd? Maybe if we're lucky, some company will stumble across a thread like this and get some good ideas smile.gifbiggrin.gif

As a woodworker and sometimes furniture builder I've been pondering the crib idea for years. It's not something that would be hard to do, but it would be somewhat time-consuming in the average shop because of the set-up involved. Mass-production would spread the cost but how many to make, knowing how small the market is? And how long to sell them and recoup your investment? Then there's shipping which would be costly due to the size of the parts involved. Something plain wouldn't be expensive in materials but anything nicer would quickly run the costs to 2 or 3 times that price. I have ideas on making a "breakdown" kit like Ikea does where the user would do simple assembly which would save on shipping. I'll do a batch when I win the lottery, but til then it's not economically feasible on my end :( I have similar ideas for a High Chair, which could be done more economically with a nice product being made, but still there's the sales and marketing aspect to figure in. I've seen some nice stiff offered for sale at prices most can't afford, and I've seen some plain stuff which I wouldn't want if it were given to me free. Right now it's a custom (or at least semi-custom) build and that means expensive. Only high production can help with that.

Bettypooh

8 hours ago, JustinDB87 said:

It's amazing how far the ABDL community has come in regards to all the products made available to us. I

Not really. This is an older community than you know. It goes back to "Mommy Florence/Amber E" in about 1976., which makes it over two full generations and was going strong by 1985 with DPF and "Bladder Chatter" out of CT, which was largely "rubber little girl/transgender"

Things we could use which would address littles

Non-orthodintic AB/Little pacifiers

Crib side rails that make a bed like a crib and maybe a foot part. Beds are pretty standard in size Twin, Full, Queen, King, California King

Now that Babykins no longer sells rubber sheets, a decent rubber sheet, very smooth, thick about 15 gauge, light ivory with a strong nursery rubber smell, with the twin being 2m by 60" and working up from there for good, secure coverage. In short, the "classic" rubber sheet, draw sheets 72x36 and various other sized

My Protex style full cut rubber panlties in the same material. Very full plastic panties STARTING at a crotch width of 11" and a side seam of 11" in the Small size

Diapers similar to mine professionally made. An adult size equivalent of th 27" square (54") and of the 42x21 (84x42)

Scaled up dolls and plushes 5' and up

Old style lap pads with the quilted plastic in the traditional colors pink/white, azure/white, yellow/white and pink/azure. Old style "playpen" pads with the same materials only much thicker padding about 80x80