LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

rearz and shipping

Is there a rearz in usa? shipping Canada Post (Expedited Parcel USA) shipping is the the price of a pack of diapers. i was looking at DiaperLife Inspire Select - 12.  I like single tap tab diapers like abuniverse Super Dry Kids but i need with out print on them. when wearing 24/7 it gets to pricey and i am sure my doctors would give me  a weird look if i had printed diaper on.

There is not.  Their distributor in America is CooshieTooshiez.  I do not think they sell Inspire Selects though.  As far as plain white diapers from Rearz they sell Inspire and Inspire + Incontrol.  If you buy their membership you get 20% off all your purchases, a free case of the diapers of your choice, and free shipping.  I too wear diapers permanently and purchasing this membership saved a lot of money on diapers.

They got rid of their membership too due to not enough demand. I thought they did it because it was the end of the year and it would come back next month but nope. They almost got a new customer. I had it as one of my New Year's resolutions. 

18 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

There is not.  Their distributor in America is CooshieTooshiez.  I do not think they sell Inspire Selects though.  As far as plain white diapers from Rearz they sell Inspire and Inspire + Incontrol. 

CooshieTooshiez still sell Inspire Selects -- I got some a month or so ago.  The link is below. 

https://www.cooshietooshiez.com/product-p/isw12.htm