LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'restrictive' Or Locking Clothing

I was wondering if anybody had any good leads on clothing that locks, or otherwise keeps 'baby' from accessing their diaper. Specifically, something that would prevent the wearer from removing their diaper. Restraints (bed, worn, medical, etc.) are also of interest.

I've done some searching myself and had limited success. There are 4 Care sleeping suites, some of which have the zipper in the back, but I wonder if the wearer couldn't just reach back and unzip it. There are also one or two sites selling plastic pants with a lock and chain embedded in them, but I'm unsure of the quality.

So, any links, recommendations, experiences? Everything from clothing designed for those with mental disabilities to out-and-out fetish wear. Thanks!

HI there

I have just brought a pair of locking plastic pants from fetware.com.

Today is the first day I have them on.

They are great and looks like they would last

Good luck finding things

Babybub

I was wondering if anybody had any good leads on clothing that locks, or otherwise keeps 'baby' from accessing their diaper. Specifically, something that would prevent the wearer from removing their diaper. Restraints (bed, worn, medical, etc.) are also of interest.

I've done some searching myself and had limited success. There are 4 Care sleeping suites, some of which have the zipper in the back, but I wonder if the wearer couldn't just reach back and unzip it. There are also one or two sites selling plastic pants with a lock and chain embedded in them, but I'm unsure of the quality.

So, any links, recommendations, experiences? Everything from clothing designed for those with mental disabilities to out-and-out fetish wear. Thanks!

HI there

Good luck finding things

Babybub

How well do they keep the wearer locked in? Is it possible for the wearer to 'escape' without the key and without ruining the pants?

Are there any other articles out there besides locking plastic pants?

(and sorry for posting this in the wrong forum, though technically I'm not looking to directly buy here.)

HI there

Good luck finding things

Babybub

I've wanted some of these for a while, and none fit me. Too small of a waist ;_;

i have a footed sleeper with the zipper in the back it has a button flap in the back also to cover up the zipper once it is in place so if i can get it on all the way which is complicated without help it becomes realy difficult and a real task to get it off by myself although whenever i am with someone it is the best thing ever

plus i kinda like when im alone i know that if i needed to get to the toilet qiuckly in that thing it wouldnt be possible kinda fun knowing that the diaper is your only choice

This is more like the stuff I'm looking for. Where did you get it from? You say it's complicated to get out, but is it impossible to do by yourself, or just difficult? If you can do it by yourself, how long does it take you? Would it be possible to use a small luggage lock on it to secure it?

(Wow, I feel like I'm making you play 20 questions :D )

• 6 months later...

Sorry I can't help in finding a web site for clothing that locks. I am especially looking for myself. Especially plastic pants. No fly front please. I want the true panty. Absoutely no access to my diaper or private parts. I wish there was a really thick plastic panty or diaper where you can not play with your parts. Im in diapers 24/7 for the rest of my life.

• 1 month later...

I have a pair of lockable plastic pants for sale:

http://www.hbenterprises.co.uk/acatalog/LBPc.jpg

Size M, (following sizes are max)

waist 43"" (109)

Hip 35"-39" (88.5cm-99cm)

Thigh 22" (55.5cm)

Depth 33" (83.5cm)

Crotch 9.5" (24cm)

These were recently purchased from HBenterprises for the retail price of £41, but the thigh measurement is too tight. (I have 22" thighs & the elastic digs in!). These are practically new (never been wet & only worn over a nappy the 2 times I tried them). Looking for aprox £30

Some more info:

Lockable Double Baby Panty

A Locking Double Panty with a Pearlised Baby Pink coloured cover and a semi-transparent PVC liner giving the best of both worlds. The outer is slightly longer at the sides and wider in the crotch to give a better and more comfortable fit plus double protection at the legs. This combines with our DoubleDryWaist Seam to make a delightful locking panty in a choice of coloured PVCs.

These Wonderful Panties are designed to stay on a Big Baby no matter how much Baby Tugs, Wriggles, or Protests.

Our Locking panties have a channel between the cover and the pvc liner for a lock and chain. The panties still have our elasticated DoubleDryWaist seam and can be worn without a chain. The only obvious difference is the addition of two small button-hole openings in back just below the waistband. Supplied fitted with a padlock and chain.

Let me know if you are interested..

• 3 months later...
Guest charlesclemens

Take a look here A new season styles and a new range will always put a spring in my step, and really it’s no wonder Size M, (following sizes are max), waist 36 Hip 35 Thigh 27 Depth35 Crotch 8. They filled pages with mini boden clothing that's fresher and brighter than a daffodil, and considerably tastier too. Have a click, and I hope you'll agree.

• 1 month later...

This is more like the stuff I'm looking for. Where did you get it from? You say it's complicated to get out, but is it impossible to do by yourself, or just difficult? If you can do it by yourself, how long does it take you? Would it be possible to use a small luggage lock on it to secure it?

(Wow, I feel like I'm making you play 20 questions :D )

Something with the zipper in the back isn't really that hard to get out of. It's more of a mindset that it is not visible so it is harder to operate. If you want something that locks on you will want a locking sleeper like the one I altered from a regular sleeper.

Small holes were cut at the collar and a chain fed through, then I sewed the chain into place. Locked at the collar, ensures that there is no way of getting out unless the sleeper is destroyed or the key is used. When locked on you are forced to either use the diaper you have on or go inside the sleeper if you are unlucky enough to not be wearing a diaper...

sl1.jpg

Here is the top part. Arms are sewn to the body in harness style form keeping them mostly to your sides. also you can not pull your arms in keeping you from being a bad boy/girl.

upper.jpg

Here is a full view of the locking footed sleeper. Notice the legs are sewn together, limits walking around and makes you take small baby steps. There is no running around in these.

full.jpg

This is the biggest step you will make in these! If you are inside a crib you will not be able to climb out of it! If there is even a toddler fence set up to keep you in a room, you can't climb over it! If you are stuck in a playpen you will not be able to climb out!

step.jpg

This sleeper is the ultimate for control over a bad boy or girl. Nothing like knowing you won't get out of it until you get the key or your mommy or daddy unlocks you!

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's something which I have used to make my girlfriend who likes a bit of BDSM experience wetting her jeans in a way she would enjoy. Simply thread a light chain around the belt loops of jeans then lock the ends tightly together. You can prevent men from cheating and opening their fly zipper by threading the padlock through the small hole in the zipper.

I used this method to make my girl wet her jeans after getting desperate and pleading to be un-locked several times, I just kept telling her that she might as-well accept the situation, a little later she totally swamped her jeans for my pleasure and through no fault of her own. The image and feel of her first glistening wet crotch remains fresh in my mind after two years. She has also locked me in instead of putting me in nappies order to "train my bladder" I can also clearly remember the point where I stood in front of her and pee'd myself after she refused to let me go to the bathroom.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I always love my diapers. So I would never stay in them. So my wife got me some locking plastic panties. This way she would pin on my  cloth diapers pull up the plastic panties and lock me in them. She would keep the keys and I wouldn't have a choice but to Wet'n messing my diaper. She told me it seems I love my diapers so much and I want you to wear them all the time. You are to use them as they are intended. I want you  using the diapers for everything. That's why I'm going to lock you in them so you get used to having it in your pants. I'll after while my diapers would start to sag from all the weight from the wetness and poop. I didn't like the way it felt walking around the in a sagging diaper. She did some research on the internet and found a diaper harness. So she ordered me one. When I came she couldn't wait to get it on me. It has a wide strap that goes between your legs, and a waistband that locks the straps in place. It diaper harness doesn't allow the diaper to sag. It keeps everything close to the body so it grinds and spreads inside the diaper as you wear it. There is no way out of my diapers. Between the Locking panties and the Locking harness my wet and messy diapers are there to stay. This process has helped me become diaper dependent. It's much easier for me to just go in my diapers. I do like to wear my diaper harness a lot. I have been wearing lock on panties and my diaper harness for over 4 years. I like the feeling when I poop in my diaper, the harness keeps it tight against my bottom and spreads it out. Also wearing a back zip knee length onesie keeps you away from any of the locks. But I'm dressed like that there's no way out. I have learned to enjoy what I do in my diapers.

I have worn a onesie or body stocking for ten years to do that , not so much with disposable diapers but they have always been used with cloth diapers,for every precaution you would take with an infant or toddler theres a scaled up version for adults with disabilities.

Just Google things like anti strip suits, adult restraint clothing, adult jumpsuits there is a huge ever changing ever more secure clothing to keep the "only babies wear diapers" crowd in them , they also dress adults who are hyper sexual in them other wise they would screw every guy in the home or vice versa.dementia is some bad stuff because well stealing there memories alot of times it takes there inhibitions out too.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry I'm late, but just a cheap suggestion: Layer a bunch of socks over your hands, Then zip tie at the wrists. NOW try and operate a zipper/buttons/snaps/etc. !

(you'll probably need help getting into, and certainly help getting OUT of this; keep a pair of wire-cutters/nail clippers/scissors, or somesuch handy!)

Later maybe you can invest in those fancy padded locking mittens, this should do until then.