LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinklz Aquanaut or Astronaut?

Spanky

I consider myself a DL, or a little.  AB stuff really doesn't do much for me.  That being said,  I really love the Crinklz Aquanaut and Astronaut diapers.  I don't know why? The original Crinklz really doesn't do much for me.  For the most part,  I like plain white diapers,  but now, I wear these Crinklz more than other diapers. 

20181217_183231.jpg

20181217_183437.jpg

• Like 1
12 hours ago, surgelover said:

I like the astronaut the best but word of caution I have had the ink rub off on my skin

Happens to me everytime on all crinklz. Turns out I'm also allergic to thier ink. My skin gets so sore. :( andand the worst part is I love them. But have had to stop buying them 

14 hours ago, surgelover said:

I like the astronaut the best but word of caution I have had the ink rub off on my skin

I haven't noticed that yet. I  have one on now, with a  Northshorecare booster pad in it, so I'll have it on for a while.  I'll see if any runs off.

I didn't have any ink rub off onto my skin.  It was really soaked and swollen with the booster pad in it and a took the dog for a long walk. There was some friction between my legs and the diaper,  but nothing rubbed off.

On 12/18/2018 at 11:42 PM, surgelover said:

Maybe you somehow got moisture on the outside of the diaper, which caused the ink to rub off.  

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:25 PM, Firefly 35 said:

Maybe you somehow got moisture on the outside of the diaper, which caused the ink to rub off.  

I don't think so but maybe anything is possible. I have heard of this happing to other people too i'm still going to keep wearing them.

P.S. probably didn't help I had to on for 12 hours lol

• 5 months later...
I consider myself a DL, or a little.  AB stuff really doesn't do much for me.  That being said,  I really love the Crinklz Aquanaut and Astronaut diapers.  I don't know why? The original Crinklz really doesn't do much for me.  For the most part,  I like plain white diapers,  but now, I wear these Crinklz more than other diapers. 
Spanky, I’ve worn plain white disposable diapers for years due to incontinence. But eventually I too became a DL who has gradually learned to appreciate and enjoy the benefits of thicker and more colorful diapers and night wear as well as some designs created primarily for and/or by our awesome AB friends. These creature comforts do create an effective level of calmness and comfort that truly helps me fall into deep sleep. After seeing this thread, I’m going to order the Crinklz Aquanaut diaper. I hope I will enjoy the same high absorbency and comfort that I’ve enjoyed with the ABU Space Diaper I’m wearing here. IMG_4843.thumb.jpg.3c9e97c9307cf4c0b5f87e544b56f15f.jpg

On 12/18/2018 at 6:10 PM, erevu said:

I think the aquanaut design pairs well with a wet diaper. It’s a nice aesthetic. I’ll probably get a case of them if the PeekABUs don’t restock soon. 

I would love to try me some Peakabu diapers though they are always out of stock!  A friend of mine on this forum told me that he always orders a case or 2 when they become in stock.  I am not sure why ABU does not stock those diapers more often.

4 hours ago, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

Spanky, I’ve worn plain white disposable diapers for years due to incontinence. But eventually, I too became a DL who has gradually learned to appreciate and enjoy the benefits of thicker and more colorful diapers and nightwear as well as some designs created primarily for and/or by our awesome AB friends. These creature comforts do create an effective level of calmness and comfort that truly helps me fall into a deep sleep. After seeing this thread, I’m going to order the Crinklz Aquanaut diaper. I hope I will enjoy the same high absorbency and comfort that I’ve enjoyed with the ABU Space Diaper I’m wearing here. 

I also have ABU Space diapers and there ABU Little Pawz I really like how thick they are.  I have just recently tried ABU Cushie and ABUn Super Dry kids those 2 are not as thick as space or little Pawz.

• Like 1

I love the crinklz diapers I wear them most of the time my favourite design is the aquanauts I haven’t had a problem with the ink rubbing off.

• Like 2

Aquanauts are my favorite. I got a pack of both and to me, the aquanaut just looked better. Wanting to try PeekABUs and Little Pawz, but I like to wear in private and the house is occupied until August :(

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I love them too.  Got my first package last week. Wow. So soft, non-babyish, and colorful!  It lasts me all day with one booster with huge swelling which is a plus!  It hasn't leaked yet. I'm afraid to overdo it but will see how much it'll hold when I'm at home. 

I recently purchased a case of the Astronauts but I was going to get the Better Dry but LLMedico did not have any in stock.
I prefer the all white diapers but I don't mind switching once in awhile. As for the ink coming off that happened to me and it transferred onto my plastic pants that I had on [emoji22] the diaper did leak into pants and I was having fun rubbing it so, the friction probably didn't help either.[emoji58]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...